Reyzen

Do % chance skill cards stack said percentage?

13 minutes ago, Kelen said:

I thinks this build is inefficient, it mixes 2 types of build, auto cast and vamp. You won't be able to vamp that much HP if your skills damages the monsters.

Also with your low attack damage(for pouring stats to int) and with one Sniper card gaining HP would be hard. 

I want it to be a hybrid, so i don't see this part changing. And I plan on keeping my main source of damage basic attacks, while keeping int at the level where the damage will be alright.

15 minutes ago, MawanMeabeab said:

U can try violet fear carded with bapho and queen scaraba .

As for armor, it depends on where u go .

Accesory - bradium ring carded with high priest card is quite nice

if VF would have 3 slots then I might try it, but the thing is I want to have leech. So I don't have to carry any healing items at all.

Don't know if its because of my lack of experience, but I really cant find the build viable for mobbing, as the sustain is not good.
If you want, give me your idea gear and stats, I'll try it on a private server.
image.png.f466bd64a9a45bee7f58afde052341e8.png

This is what i've been modifying for hours, but still can't make it to work. The equips are nowhere near cheap and doesn't really pay off what is cost/worth. 

18 hours ago, Kelen said:

I thinks this build is inefficient, it mixes 2 types of build, auto cast and vamp. You won't be able to vamp that much HP if your skills damages the monsters.

Also with your low attack damage(for pouring stats to int) and with one Sniper card gaining HP would be hard. 

Well, i want it to be different, not like anything else. INT will be only enough to do OK AOE damage, while the majority of damage will be basic attacks with bapho.

I want this to have LEECH, cause it will allow me to forget about meat, pots and any other recovery items.

18 hours ago, MawanMeabeab said:

U can try violet fear carded with bapho and queen scaraba .

As for armor, it depends on where u go .

Accesory - bradium ring carded with high priest card is quite nice

The thing is I want the AOE Leech in this build, the procs from VF will not be the focus, i'll get only some int so they are doing relatively OK damage.

Which spots would benefit from VF procs the most, i mean spots where there are at least some drops that are profitable. Preferably a Zone in which every mob including MVP would see this build in their nightmares.

The Bradium+HP card is a nice addon to the build. I like that. That's one acc+card spot filled in the build.

6 hours ago, Kelen said:

Don't know if its because of my lack of experience, but I really cant find the build viable for mobbing, as the sustain is not good.
If you want, give me your idea gear and stats, I'll try it on a private server.
image.png.f466bd64a9a45bee7f58afde052341e8.png

This is what i've been modifying for hours, but still can't make it to work. The equips are nowhere near cheap and doesn't really pay off what is cost/worth. 

Umm the int would be lower in final build, 99str, I'd try having about 60-70 int, Bradium ring with High Priest card. Diabolos Boots[1] with Amon Ra Card, Diablos armor[1] with one of elemental cards(you pick one, since idk what zones will you do), Diablos Ring [1] with Creamy card, Naght Seiger Flame Manteau [1] and maybe Salamander card, but i don't know if it actually buffs the Meteor Storm proc or not, if it doesn't then Hodremlin Card.

The thing I want to make is to make a build, that's fun, that doesn't need any supplies with it, and that has a chill and relaxing playstyle where you don't have any FK's to give.

If you try this, then lemme know how it went.

Posted (edited)

I would not rely on the spell auto casting for dmg, its not reliable, i'd rather go for more survivability.

That meteor storm and frost nova is just for disable (if it procs).

My advice, just change violet fear > invoker of death for vamp build

And pls, not amon ra card, it will override ur assumptio buff

Edited by MawanMeabeab

1 hour ago, MawanMeabeab said:

I would not rely on the spell auto casting for dmg, its not reliable, i'd rather go for more survivability.

That meteor storm and frost nova is just for disable (if it procs).

My advice, just change violet fear > invoker of death for vamp build

And pls, not amon ra card, it will override ur assumptio buff

oh, they override each other..... That's lame.

Things i want to point out from your idea build.

•  with 99 str and 60 int you're either left with low vit or low dex
  • Kyrie Eleison from Amon Ra explained by @MawanMeabeab.

• While in berserk you are not allowed to used any skill or items, so Creamy card would be useless here.

• Garment cards for mobbing build is often expected to be defensive.

• Hodremlin Card is for shield.

Equipments

Note: this is a private server and the computations are different. TalonRo Calc says i should have 150+k Health /hmm

Posted (edited)
On 10/3/2018 at 4:16 PM, Tainaka Ritsu said:

im leaning more to no, sniper card works on physical skills, but i doubt if it will work on magic skills

I think it works because it works with Grand Cross which is a holy property, and a magic skill. Sniper Card won't work to majority of magic skills except Grand Cross. If there are any other magic skills which sniper cards work, let me know. /slur/heh 

On 10/3/2018 at 11:43 AM, Reyzen said:

But they are aoe, therefore they work with splash nicely.(though I'm curious if sniper card can proc from MS or FN)

I do have a for-fun build LK for a long time but I only use them for single targets for which any AOE magic skills do not have reliable damage (Meteor Storm, Frost Nova).

Edited by Reclusio Perpetua

20 minutes ago, Reclusio Perpetua said:

I think it works because it works with Grand Cross which is a holy property, and a magic skill. Sniper Card is won't work to majority of magic skills except Grand Cross. If there are any other magic skills which sniper cards work, let me know. /slur/heh 

I do have a for-fun build LK for a long time but I only use them for single targets for which any AOE magic skills do not have reliable damage (Meteor Storm, Frost Nova).

Do you have a guide? Can you share that build?(maybe with some gameplay footage, to see how it feels to play it

2 hours ago, Kelen said:

Things i want to point out from your idea build.

•  with 99 str and 60 int you're either left with low vit or low dex
  • Kyrie Eleison from Amon Ra explained by @MawanMeabeab.

• While in berserk you are not allowed to used any skill or items, so Creamy card would be useless here.

• Garment cards for mobbing build is often expected to be defensive.

• Hodremlin Card is for shield.

Equipments

Note: this is a private server and the computations are different. TalonRo Calc says i should have 150+k Health /hmm

Well i gave an example stats, i didn't go for deep calculations, I just looked at your stats there.

Yup he explained that. Sucks actually.

Welp, though I mean it to be used before you go zerk. To find a densely populated zone with creamy and then just let 'er rip.

I'm not the best when it comes to card setups. Like I mentioned before the only things I've been doing in tRO are Mavkas, Sleepers and GHC/GHP.

Welp, that was bound to happen, my bad. Got one of them wrong.

Note: tRO is also a private server....But i do get why would someone treat tRO like official server.

U can learn about for fun build from reclusio perpetua, he did a lot of berserk  + auto cast build 

Search for his guide and video sample 😄

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 11:09 AM, Reyzen said:

Do you have a guide? Can you share that build?(maybe with some gameplay footage, to see how it feels to play it

Check out this thread. The stats were shown in the videos. :)/no1 

Edited by Reclusio Perpetua

7 hours ago, Reclusio Perpetua said:

Check out this thread. The stats were shown in the videos. :)/no1 

thanks, i was looking trough your profile and couldn't find anything.

• Like 1