GM Lance

PvM | Nightmare's Rift: The Crown

1820733970_TheCrown.thumb.png.2ede690c74b4dc45ff1c8a40ca879664.png

The release of Nightmare's Rift: The Crown (episode 7) will be the finale of a 7 part series where players will face deceivers beyond the rift, planning out their last stand against a shroud of darkness plaguing Rune Midgard (a minimum party limit of 8 players is mandatory to be eligible for this event, mainly due to its progressive difficulty)

As there are limited slots available, we will only book places on a first come, first serve basis (If you weren't able to signup due to limited spaces, do not fret, as we aim to host these dynamic PvM instances on a regular shift). Please ensure you read the guidelines before opting in:

Guidelines:

1. There will be limited resurrections granted in case of a party wipe during the instance

2. You will have 60 minutes to complete the instance, prizes will only be awarded if an instance is finished without failure (failing occurs by not completing the instance on time)

3. Dual clienting is allowed, but not advised given the nature of how these dynamic instances are run

4. If multiple teams successfully complete the instance, each team will still be rewarded based on the prize list given below

5. Players will also be granted a commemorative badge upon completion of the final instance, which will grant them access to the 'Elysian Garden', a unique post-game map wielding lucrative monthly rewards! 

Slots (10th November):

Slot 3 [ Plasmapheresis' Team ] 3pm Server Time
Slot 4 [ Rayssss' Team ] 4.30pm Server Time
Slot 5 [ Reira's Team ] 6pm Server Time

Slots (11th November):

Slot 3 [ Lyderis' Team ] 3pm Server Time

Slots (17th November):

Slot 1 [ Shannon Hoon's Team ] 2pm Server Time
Slot 2 [ Rana's Team ] 3.30pm Server Time

Prizes:

• 6x Talon Coins
  • 1x Lv10 Food Bundle
  • 1x Nightmare Insignia
  • Access to 'Elysian Garden'
  • 1x Bloody Branch
  • Love 1

hi hi, can i take the 3pm server on the 11th of nov ? =0

• Love 1

I have a few questions:

Are we allowed to play in multiple rifts again? I know it was allowed in the beginning, then in one rift we weren't allowed anymore, but nowadays there's nothing about it in the rules anymore so I'm assuming we can? What about across diffeerent days, since you're offering multiple dates?

Also, how does that badge for Elysian Gardens access work? Is it an actual item given to the character we used for the rift? I'm assuming you cannot trade (but storage?) it so would we have to choose accounts strategically or would it be like a quest token that unlocks all of a person's accounts?

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, Sinshine said:

I have a few questions:

Are we allowed to play in multiple rifts again? I know it was allowed in the beginning, then in one rift we weren't allowed anymore, but nowadays there's nothing about it in the rules anymore so I'm assuming we can? What about across diffeerent days, since you're offering multiple dates?

Also, how does that badge for Elysian Gardens access work? Is it an actual item given to the character we used for the rift? I'm assuming you cannot trade (but storage?) it so would we have to choose accounts strategically or would it be like a quest token that unlocks all of a person's accounts?

Hi Sinshine!

Only parties that have failed the instance can participate on a one-time retry basis, before we introduce the replay playlist for all rift episodes in the near future.

Regarding the Elysian Garden, you will be given an actual item upon completion of the instance which will remain account bound. Details will follow on the benefits you receive in obtaining a Nightmare Insignia

Hope that answers all your questions. <:

Thanks for the quick reply. I am aware of the retry system for whole parties but I was more asking along the lines of someone running with multiple teams. In the first few Nightmare Rifts, people played with one team, then ran with the next one right away. We were told that this is fine as long as we switch to a different character. What I'm asking, essentially, is whether I can run with Spanky as usual and still be able to join Rana's party since it's my guild.

On 10/19/2018 at 12:58 PM, Sinshine said:

Thanks for the quick reply. I am aware of the retry system for whole parties but I was more asking along the lines of someone running with multiple teams. In the first few Nightmare Rifts, people played with one team, then ran with the next one right away. We were told that this is fine as long as we switch to a different character. What I'm asking, essentially, is whether I can run with Spanky as usual and still be able to join Rana's party since it's my guild.

Due to the prizing structure for the final instance, you will only be able to participate with one party. However, should you fail the first run, you can choose to opt in with your second team. Apologies for the confusion!

I've gone ahead and added this rule to the guideline for clarity's sake. Let me know if it all makes sense. /ok

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Novalolly said:

Hi GM Lance,

Can i get the slot for the beta test pls/fsh

Absolutely! What time would you like me to schedule your party for? 

21 hours ago, GM Lance said:

Absolutely! What time would you like me to schedule your party for? 

could we do it at 16:00 server time /ho

• Love 1

I can do a team with beta test too. Same time as Rift okay? 6PM server time or 7pm. Either works.

Saturday would work better, but we can make Sunday work as well.

Edited by Reira
  • Like 1

Will the garden access be forum account bound, game account bound or character bound? Is the Nightmare Insignia the item that'll give you access? 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Restless said:

Will the garden access be forum account bound, game account bound or character bound? Is the Nightmare Insignia the item that'll give you access? 

Account bound, and yes, you need a Nightmare Insignia to gain access to the Garden.  /ok   

• No1 1

Hello dear @GM Lance,

Is there a way to postpone our schedule to a later empty slot ?

To the following one if possible:
Slots (17th November): 
Slot 2 [ Open Slot ] 3.30pm Server Time

Thank you very much

• Love 1

Thank you to everyone who attended the final Nightmare's Rift instance! We're excited to unveil Elysian Garden, an exclusive map offered to those who wield the Nightmare Insignia; boasting unique rewards, bespoke MVPs to conquer and post-rift minigames to name a few. Players will be able to team up and organise their own scheduled runs (events are hosted once a month), with open access available from 25th November onwards. Details of the open slot times can be found below:

24th November
Slot 3 [ Rana's Team ] 3pm Server Time

25th November
Slot 1 [ Goyu's Team ] 2pm Server Time
Slot 2 [ Rayssss' Team ] 3pm Server Time

1st December
Slot 1 [ Reira's Team ] 6pm Server Time

8th December
Slot 1 [ Lyderis' Team ] 3pm Server Time

9th December
Slot 1 [ Emi's Team ] 3pm Server Time

Teams who aren't able to make the timeslots listed above can shoot me a PM with a time/date and we'll accommodate as best as we can! 

The Garden coordinates will be revealed to all party leaders from 'The Crown' instance on 25th November, with instant entry to the map thereafter (the portal will remain fixed, so please refrain from releasing these coords to the public). 

Please note that all players must have the Nightmare Insignia in their inventory before entering the garden, failure to do so will result in immediate removal from any future events/instances.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hello @GM Lance,

We would like to get the same time as this last run please.
24th November Slot 3 [Open] 3pm Server Time

Thanks

• Love 1

Hello, 

SpankySpanky pt would like to grab the 15:00pm server time slot on Sunday the 25th please o/. 

Furthermore, we are also confused with how the instance works here. So here come questions. 

1/ Is this instance only 1 time per month and we need to schedule with GMs first? Or we can go in anytime? 

2/ If we aren't allowed to enter through the portal 24/7 and need GMs permission,  what is the point in not revealing it to public? Eventually there will be people able to find it right? 

3/ If our pt might not be able to make it according to the timeslot above for some reasons like travelling, family issue, etc. We can still reschedule our Elysian Garden run. But as you said it's once per month, and next week is the last week of November, can we reschedule it (if this happens) to beginning of December time and also do end of December run in the same month? I believe no one wants to miss the chance to experience the instance. 

Best regards,

Rays. 

5 hours ago, Rayssss said:

Hello, 

SpankySpanky pt would like to grab the 15:00pm server time slot on Sunday the 25th please o/. 

Furthermore, we are also confused with how the instance works here. So here come questions. 

1/ Is this instance only 1 time per month and we need to schedule with GMs first? Or we can go in anytime? 

2/ If we aren't allowed to enter through the portal 24/7 and need GMs permission,  what is the point in not revealing it to public? Eventually there will be people able to find it right? 

3/ If our pt might not be able to make it according to the timeslot above for some reasons like travelling, family issue, etc. We can still reschedule our Elysian Garden run. But as you said it's once per month, and next week is the last week of November, can we reschedule it (if this happens) to beginning of December time and also do end of December run in the same month? I believe no one wants to miss the chance to experience the instance. 

Best regards,

Rays. 

The garden will hold a unique event each month rewarding players with various items and exciting new minigames (think along the lines of the MVP arena challenge, but more personal and less nerve-wracking as you won't be competing with other teams, and will only require a small group of players due to the scale of difficulty being fairly easy). Beyond that, players who have obtained an insignia will have access to the maps, some of which unravels puzzles/mysteries in relation to upcoming future content and a place to hang out if desired.

You can enter the portal at any point, but the event will take place on specified dates. In terms of map accessibility, the portal will not remain in one position indefinitely. Instead, each month the coordinates will change (party leaders will be notified of this). This is subject to change once we've worked on a more streamlined approach.

As always, we try our best to accommodate beyond the available time slots, so feel free to PM me a proposed date and we'll take it from there!

On a sidenote, for any parties who have yet to sign up for 'The Crown' finale, please shoot me a PM as we're still taking slots. Currently, the only way to obtain a Nightmare Insignia is through this instance. However, we will be working on a way to include this item for a future event reward in case you miss out this time round!

• Fsh 1
  • Love 1