GM Lance

PvM | Nightmare's Rift: The Crown

Hi @GM Lance

Nov 25
Slot 1 [Open] 2pm Server Time

- Amatsu Desserts

By the way how many members are needed for this event? 12 party team?

Edited by Goyu

On 11/18/2018 at 4:49 AM, Goyu said:

Hi @GM Lance

Nov 25
Slot 1 [Open] 2pm Server Time

- Amatsu Desserts

By the way how many members are needed for this event? 12 party team?

Any party above 4 should be fine. <:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, GM Lance said:

Any party above 4 should be fine. <:

Hi Sir @GM Lance

Is it allowed for a person to join this wonderful instance twice? coz we might be lacking members in our schedule, we might need to recruit members from outside of our guild that has the Elysium access since we are only 12 people that has this elysium access in our guild and its difficult for us to be playing together all at the same time coz our timezone differs from one another. So my plan is to recruit a member from other teams that also has the elysium access so we could be atleast 12 man party when we go to this exciting instance. Is going to the instance twice allowed?

Thank you for your future reply @GM Lance!!

19 hours ago, Goyu said:

Hi Sir @GM Lance

Is it allowed for a person to join this wonderful instance twice? coz we might be lacking members in our schedule, we might need to recruit members from outside of our guild that has the Elysium access since we are only 12 people that has this elysium access in our guild and its difficult for us to be playing together all at the same time coz our timezone differs from one another. So my plan is to recruit a member from other teams that also has the elysium access so we could be atleast 12 man party when we go to this exciting instance. Is going to the instance twice allowed?

Thank you for your future reply @GM Lance!!

Hi Goyu,

Please send me a PM of all attendees for the instance, along with those who have already participated and we'll take it from there!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Goyu said:

Hi @GM Lance,

Can I ask how long is the Elysium instance? 1 hour? 1 hour 30?

Thank you for your reply

The run will be scheduled for an hour. o/

• Like 1