Sign in to follow this  
EricWong

Headgear questions

Hi everyone, its me again. I have questions about some headgears and hoping to get some answers where to get them. Thank You~

i've been looking into headgears on the item database - Advance search & Upper headgear

1. Ancient Gold Adornment, anyone heard of it? ID #18570, it seems nowhere you can get it, am i right?

2. Driver Band, ID#5749

3. Enhanced Corsair, ID#18765

4. Flip Hat, ID#18705

5. Malangdo Pirate Hat, ID#19212

6. Lastly, The Orc Hero Headdress, ID#5375, It said dropped by Sharman Cargalache. Where is that monster? 

somehow the other day i saw someone vending Orc Hero headdress, wonder how he got it. anyone have clue??

1. Unavailable

2. Renewal Equipment. The effect (If the user has 120 base STR) is not applicable in TalonRO.

3. Unavailable

4. Too op, for the GMs or no update for this but this is just my opinion. I've been wanting this headgear and waiting for it to be implemented. Unavailable.

5. Unavailable

6. Event item maybe? Similar to Burning Crown #20175 (I got my own when someone was vending it and I have no plans to sell it coz it's rare /heh )

Thank you all for answering

14 hours ago, GM Phoenix said:

https://panel.talonro.com/itemdb/18765/

Actually, you can in fact get the Enhanced Corsair. To obtain it you must speak with Reno on the second floor of the Eden Group, right by the stairs. Do his repeatable missions until you gain enough High Energy Crystals and other required ingredients to obtain it. Refer to The Eden Group Guide. :)

May I ask about the no.6 point, The Orc Hero Headdress, ID#5375, where can I get it? is it from event or limited edition only?

1 hour ago, EricWong said:

Thank you all for answering

May I ask about the no.6 point, The Orc Hero Headdress, ID#5375, where can I get it? is it from event or limited edition only?

if i'm not wrong, you can get it from the instance Orc memory. 

You can access it under Warp girl -> Instance -> Orc Memory. You can get the guide here: https://irowiki.org/wiki/Orc_Memory_Dungeon

You probably need a strong party with vanilla gears to defeat it. Cause only vanilla gears are allowed in this instance.

Edited by pookish

52 minutes ago, pookish said:

if i'm not wrong, you can get it from the instance Orc memory. 

You can access it under Warp girl -> Instance -> Orc Memory. You can get the guide here: https://irowiki.org/wiki/Orc_Memory_Dungeon

You probably need a strong party with vanilla gears to defeat it. Cause only vanilla gears are allowed in this instance.

Thank You! i think it maybe the one! Shaman Cargalache  

The link it said the quest can be repeated,  the party leader needs speak with Dimensional Gorge Piece (gef_fild10 242, 202) to "Reserve the Orc's Memory"

i should look for it in the future

Edited by EricWong