ThisIsKinyo

Kinyo's attempts to draw Animu

hello, kinyo! and welcome to tro as well as the art corner! /bo
i hope ro gives you that boost of inspiration you need to keep going! it definitely did for me and the nostalgia seems to help a lot. plus your use of colours and style is very dynamic/fshi love the variety in each piece and i can't wait to see more!

• Love 1

@fumiddition Thank you. For the warm welcome and kind words. I really appreciate that you like my stuff. /thx

Here's something that I started and wanting to finish before I jump into drawing people's characters. And yeah, I struggled with those a little bit. I'm not sure how to  achieve this 'clean animu look', yet. /hmm 

assasin.png.9f3cddbd5d45b8b56862a721e8189ba3.png

Also short disclaimer. I got the idea for character presentation after seeing art that this Weckl guy posted over on Discord. Not sure if he's here on the forumz. But yeah, you should check this guy out. He knows his stuff. /slur

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Phew it's been a while. But sudden extra work happened, also christmas around the corner ;v. but i managed to finish this pair. still experimenting with style, that's why all of theese look so inconsistent ;/

hunters.thumb.png.9e286a4a38ee68c11cede51bf80560cf.png

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • No1 1

17 hours ago, ThisIsKinyo said:

Little Stella was polite enough to let me butcher her character. Thanks!

stella.thumb.jpg.88fb98da64b5f2cfc9401cd940b740cc.jpg

Nicely done! So when are you opening commissions? /pif

Your art is amazing, keep it up!

• Love 1

@Kisuka* hey, thank you /lv I really appreciate kind words ;3.

As for commissions. I'm planning to open them in the future. Simply need to find time to think about how to apporach it.

Ffor now you can shoot me a PM and we can figure something out. /no1

Posted (edited)

Hey. It's been a while. Got overwhelmed by life for a bit. But now when stuff starts to calm down I'll be more active. For starters here's a commission I did for @Squawk. I had lot's of fun working on this piece. Thanks for that :D

squawk_commission copy.png

Edited by ThisIsKinyo
  • Like 1
  • Heh 1

I love the vibrance and liveliness of your coloring and style! And the perspective and flow of motion in your newest piece is really well done! Excellent work!

• Love 1

@Amissapanda thank you for kind words! i'm really happy that you like my /lv

here's a commission that i did for @Kisuka*. it was real pleasure to work on this one. also super fun. thanks!

b44yb8x.jpg

Oh and i'd like to mention that i'm open for commissions. So if you want me to draw something for you. Just shoot me a message and we'll figure it out.

Best! /no1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Yokura
      IGN: Snaki   Discord: Yokura#0850
      Hiyo! I've picked up RO again after a a long hiatus.  It feels like this is always the game I fall back on.  
      I've filled my time with drawing instead of games, so I'm offering some commissions to fund my games while I also try to farm for some kahos, or two, or three... and hats. so many hats. Please fund my hats addiction. 

Prices
      Bust-up: 40TC or equivalent zeny
      Full-Body: 60TC or equivalent zeny
      Multi-char: Multiply the tier(Bust/full) x number of characters

Info needed
      IGN: 
      Tier (Bust/Full): 
      Picture/Sprite References: 
      Eye Color: 
      Misc Notes: 
      Current slots - 3 total - all filled
      Deliciousgreenapple -  full body paid
      Yuren - multi char full body paid
      Kisuka-  full body paid--

Samples!  Lots of cute anime girls--   I'll be doing color drawings!  Sorry, female chars only, I'm not very good at drawing guys q.q

you can find more of my work here:
      https://twitter.com/yokudraws
    • By Rinny Rin
      RINNY'S NOOB ART

Hi guys Rinny here
      I really love to draw but I'm not confident enough to show it 
      And now that work is eating all my time to play, I cant farm anymore and rarely online in game now.
      Then one of my ebil friend encourage force me to make my own art corner, 
      so here i am

>> Here are some of my doodles 

>> sample of my traditional drawings

>> and one of my finish commission 

I do accept commission but for now i only accept chibi one because I'm still noob and still practicing.

PRICE LIST

>> Chibi Headshot - 7M

>> Chibi Couple - 12M

>> Anime Headshot - 10M (SOON)

>>Anime full body - 18M (SOON)

If you want a slot you can post here or pm me on discord Rinny#1449

For now i only accept 3 slot cause quite busy with work and in real life.
      P.S IM SLOWWWW IN UPDATING STUFFS BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Open || Close
      Waiting list
    • By poporin
      ★ Hi and welcome to my lil art thread! 
      Hello art corner! I'm popo! I've only been playing for a while but after 37492 years of not playing I'm having tons of fun again! My love for for RO has been completely rekindled and I've decided to channel that into art because some good friends enabled and well, y not.
      That being said, I'd like to offer some art as well to help earn some zeny besides the usual farming method because oh god the hats and costumes are too cute there are so many of them and I Have A Need.
      Aside from that, I may occasionally put up some doodles every now and then 
      Chibi : 25mil zeny / 25 TC
      Add-ons (homuncs, pets, mounts, etc.) : 5-10m depending on complexity

Chibi couple : 50mil zeny / 50 TC

Busts : 20mil zeny / 20 TC sketch only ||  30mil zeny / 30 TC colored

Have something else that you'd like for me to draw? You can send me a PM so we can discuss and work things out!

★ Form ★
      If interested, please reply, ping or PM me to reserve a slot! Once confirmed, please send me the following details:
      • IGN (for payment tracking)
      • Sprite/Art References:
      • Headgear/Gear References:
      • Eye Color:
      • Brief Personality:
      • Misc. details: (preferred chara expression, skin color, simple color bg, moles, etc.)
      Preferred method of payment is via mail to my bank IGN Popokatipettle!
      ★ Notes ★
      • Characters with armor or complicated gear, animals, mounts, and non-human pets are challenging for me, so I may take a little longer to finish, I hope you understand (´;ω;`)
      • I may skip turns and work on whatever I think is easiest for me to do. This is so I won't get stuck on a particular comm and possibly delay ordersヽ(´o`;)
      • Payments may be done in a mix of zeny, TC, and items! 1 TC  = 1mil ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
      • Repeat/returning customers are absolutely okay and very much welcome! (n╹ω╹)η♥
      • If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply here or via PM! I don't bite I'm just a shy bean  |・ω・`)
      ★ Wishlist / Art for Items ★
      Alternatively, these are items I'd love to own and would be willing to sell my soul draw art for! 
      If you wish to pay with things that aren't included here, I don't mind! We can try to work it out! 

★ Slots - chibi ★
      1. Vanellea
      ★ Slots - busts ★
      ★ Slots - other ★

★ Wait list ★
      -
      -
      -
      Thank you so much for reading!