Luntian

Luntian's Art Thread

Pick me senpai

I don't have a proper reference yet :< so I'll just post it like this.

I'm also having a hard time deciding which character I would like to be drawn. Please choose which one you would like to draw

Sniper

Spoiler

Removed

Soul Linker

Spoiler

Removed

Edited by Arcadia 🌸

Oh my, that was fast.. :o

Anyway @ATypicalNala and @Arcadia 🌸 got the slots for now. Please PM me your commission details, thank you.

@ATypicalNala You've posted 4 characters, so that means you want me to draw all 4 or choose among them..?

@Arcadia 🌸 the Soul Linker is fine, but is the other reference a ranger..? Sorry, I'm not familiar with 3rd jobs =P

Hi again guys!
I have updated the price lists for my commissions:

Commission Type Prices
Tier 1 - Bust Shot 15m (1st char.), 10m (2nd char. and up)
Tier 2 - Half Body 20m (1st char.), 15m (2nd char. and up)
Tier 3 - 3/4 or Full Body 25m (1st char.), 20m (2nd char. and up)

Additionals Prices
Backgrounds 1-2m for simple BG
Price will increase if the BG is detailed
Pets/Mounts
Homonculi
Priced on a case to case basis depending on
several factors (exposure, details, etc)

Calculation Notes:
Only one commission tier would be charged as a 1st character, the rest will be charged as 2nd characters

As a rule of thumb, the highest "tier" would be priced as the "1st character" and the rest will be priced as "2nd character"

Examples:

3 Bust Shots/portrait will be priced as 35m:
15m : Tier 1, 1st character
10m : Tier 1, 2nd character
10m : Tier 1 : 2nd character

2 Half Bodies without a background will be priced as 35m:
20m : Tier 2, 1st character
15m : Tier 2, 2nd character

1 Full Body, 1 Half Body and 2 Bust/Portraits (mixed commission) will be priced as 60m:
25m : Tier 3, 1st character
15m : Tier 2, 2nd chatacter

I will make another update here soon, I'll let you guys know.

I also want to open 2 slots for waiting list, so let me know if you want to be in the list.

Edited by Luntian
  • Like 4

Okay so kossploss, Kisuka*.... alright, and Marly got in the waitlist.

@kossploss @Kisuka* @Marly
You can PM your references/commission ideas if you want, but I can only do rough sketches on them at most,
since my priority right now are Arcdia & ATypicalNala's commissions.

• Like 2

Hi guys! I just want to give you guys an update on what I'm doing right now:

Arcadia
I'm still working on Arcadia's piece and its far from being finished (I'd say 35-45% done). Most of the lineart is laid out and is the subjects are good to be finalized:

Spoiler

wip_02_zpstueqqbho.jpg~original

Progress with the others:

• ATypicalNala -- references/ideas have been sent to me, rough sketch is not complete
  • kossploss -- still have to choose between 2 ideas, need to follow-up after a couple of days
  • Kisuka* -- references/ideas have been sent to me, haven't started yet
  • Marly -- discussed ideas in the hangouts
  • Like 5

I'll post here if I will open commission slots but for now, I need to finish all my commissions so I won't be opening slots anytime soon.

Okay, here are some updates with the progress of my commissions:

ATypicalNala
The lineart are done, shadings are almost done, the background will be a tough one with lots of details, but I'll get over it. Here's what it looks like:

Spoiler

wip_01_zps06xzwadh.jpg~original

kossploss
The rough sketch is done, but there are still corrections that need to be fixed. Here's what it looks like so far:

Spoiler

initial_850_zpshwjruwif.jpg~original

That's all for now. I'm always streaming at the Art Corner Hangouts, here's the link if you want to check it out:

Art Corner Hangouts

• Like 5

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By poporin
      ★ Hi and welcome to my lil art thread! 
      Hello art corner! I'm popo! I've only been playing for a while but after 37492 years of not playing I'm having tons of fun again! My love for for RO has been completely rekindled and I've decided to channel that into art because some good friends enabled and well, y not.
      That being said, I'd like to offer some art as well to help earn some zeny besides the usual farming method because oh god the hats and costumes are too cute there are so many of them and I Have A Need.
      Aside from that, I may occasionally put up some doodles every now and then 
      Chibi : 25mil zeny / 25 TC
      Add-ons (homuncs, pets, mounts, etc.) : 5-10m depending on complexity

Chibi couple : 50mil zeny / 50 TC

Busts : 20mil zeny / 20 TC sketch only ||  30mil zeny / 30 TC colored

Have something else that you'd like for me to draw? You can send me a PM so we can discuss and work things out!

★ Form ★
      If interested, please reply, ping or PM me to reserve a slot! Once confirmed, please send me the following details:
      • IGN (for payment tracking)
      • Sprite/Art References:
      • Headgear/Gear References:
      • Eye Color:
      • Brief Personality:
      • Misc. details: (preferred chara expression, skin color, simple color bg, moles, etc.)
      Preferred method of payment is via mail to my bank IGN Popokatipettle!
      ★ Notes ★
      • Characters with armor or complicated gear, animals, mounts, and non-human pets are challenging for me, so I may take a little longer to finish, I hope you understand (´;ω;`)
      • I may skip turns and work on whatever I think is easiest for me to do. This is so I won't get stuck on a particular comm and possibly delay ordersヽ(´o`;)
      • Payments may be done in a mix of zeny, TC, and items! 1 TC  = 1mil ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
      • Repeat/returning customers are absolutely okay and very much welcome! (n╹ω╹)η♥
      • If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply here or via PM! I don't bite I'm just a shy bean  |・ω・`)
      ★ Wishlist / Art for Items ★
      Alternatively, these are items I'd love to own and would be willing to sell my soul draw art for! 
      If you wish to pay with things that aren't included here, I don't mind! We can try to work it out! 

★ Slots - chibi ★
      1. Ketniss
      2. Mei Magnolia (x2)
      ★ Slots - busts ★
      ★ Slots - other ★

★ Wait list ★
      -
      -
      -
      Thank you so much for reading! 
    • By mixtilly
      Hello friends! I'm Mix, and my IGN is Hisaria! I've been playing RO on and off for probably about 15 years-ish? I've called many servers my home, got hardcore into WoE on iRO, and now I am here casually to have fun. RO has been part of my life for so long it always makes me feel so nostalgic and I just can't stay away.
      I recently joined the server with a couple of friends, and well, I want a lot of things. So, I come offering my services in exchange for zeny and items! Currently, I am offering icon commissions, but I do plan to offer other things in the future as well.
      Forum/Discord Icons
      6 mil zeny/6 Talon Coins each. *SPECIAL* Buy 2 for 10 mil zeny/10 Talon Coins!
      All icons done on a base! Full canvas size 500x500. Full size will be PM'd to commissioner.
      Chibi Commissions
      15 mil zeny/15 Talon Coins per character. *SPECIAL* Couples for 25 mil zeny/25 Talon Coins!
      High res will be PM'd to commissioner.
      Fullbody/Halfbody Commissions
      30 mil zeny/30 Talon Coins per fullbody character.
      20 mil zeny/20 Talon Coins per halfbody character.
      *LIMITED SPECIAL* 35 mil zeny/35 Talon Coins halfbody couples.
      High res will be PM'd to commissioner.
      Commission Form
      Help me help you help me! I like to keep things organized.
      IGN:
      Sprite/Art reference:
      Headgears/costumes:
      Expression: (Happy, sad, tsundere, etc)
      Eye/skin colour: (If left blank I will choose for you!)
      Background: (For icons. 2 colours and your choice of pattern. If left blank I will choose for you!)
      Pose: (For fullbodies. Pose references are a-ok to give me an idea of what you would like! Can also include a brief personality description.)
      Extras: (Pets, homuncs, etc. May be subject to an additional charge, please ask!)
      Either reply here with a filled out form, or feel free to PM me! Please send all payments to Purple Drank. All payments are to be half up front, half upon completion. As soon as I receive payment I will start working on your commission. All commissions will receive a WIP sketch before I begin lineart. Any changes you would like done must be asked for at this time. Any changes done after that will be minor edits, such as colour adjustments. I do work a full time job, so please do be patient with me as I will do these in my free time when I can. Thank you!
      Slots
      Icons/Chibi
      1. Spellbound
      2. Hi im L
      3. OPEN
      4. OPEN
      5. OPEN
      Fullbody/Halfbody
      1. OPEN
      2. OPEN
      Finished Commissions
      Wishlist

Feel free to send other item offers my way, I am happy to see if we can work something out!
      Thank you very much for checking out my thread! I look forward to getting to know the lovely people on this server! Don't be scared to say hello to me in game too if you happen to spot me hobo-ing around.
    • By Neloren
      Hello!! 
      I need equipment and id love some costumes !! 

================== Chibi heads ==================

Hey! I'm dying poor in game so I'll be selling these quick cheebs !
      They are perfect for icons or to keep them in your forum firm or page, etc. 

------> Price: 10m per character<------

------------ OPEN SLOTS ------------
      1. Open
      2. Open
      3. Open
      4. Open
      5. Open

------------ Wait List ------------
      1. Open
      2. Open
      3. Open
      4. Open
      5. Open

Requirements to PM me:
      Some sort of reference (a screenshot of your character at least) A list of visible accessories (hats, ears, face, etc) Class of the character(s) and desired eye color Reference for hairstyle if any outside of ROs styles (to match correct personality)  Preferred pose and/or expression if any Payment in advance I send the one without watermark via PM!  
      Chibi head examples: (not from RO tho)
      ================== Bribe Only ==================
      I can do other type of arts but they are usually more elaborated and require a lot more time. 
      I'm willing to do it for the right price (or costume!)... PM your offers. 
      If a specific one is requested a lot I might bump it up to regular commission !! 
      Others Gallery: (finished comms)