Goyu

Goyu SB Champ guide for ET and GMC

goyu!! this guide is AMAZING and so thorough! thank you so much for taking the time to make this. i'm super excited to eventually build my sb champ! /fsh

• Like 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, mixtilly said:

goyu!! this guide is AMAZING and so thorough! thank you so much for taking the time to make this. i'm super excited to eventually build my sb champ! /fsh

Thank you @mixtilly!!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

This is a good guide. 

However, I think you made a mistake on explaining how PD works.
Let's say we have 76 PD. This means that you have 76% chance to dodge a neutral physical attack, not 76% of those attacks will miss on you. As a consequence, you can see that sometimes the amount of attack that actually hit you are actually higher than that 76 PD number, it's a matter of being lucky or not.

You can test this on thor3 against BG or SG. Count every 10 hit they do, the number of hits that your PD can block fluctuate.

• Love 1
  • Wah 1

32 minutes ago, Rayssss said:

Let's say we have 76 PD. This means that you have 76% chance to dodge a neutral physical attack, not 76% of those attacks will miss on you.

I don't get what you're trying to point out when they both mean the same thing.

If I have 76% chance to dodge an attack, then it could also mean that I have 76% chance for all attacks to miss on me.

Or am I missing something?

• Love 1
  • No1 1

Im afraid those arent the same thing.

Let's say we test on 100 auto attacks from BG when we have 76 PD.

By meaning that you have 76% chance to dodge a neutral physical attack, the number of attacks you can dodge may fluctuate, since it's per hit. You can dodge up to 90/100 or below 60/100, it really depends on if you are lucky or not.

On another hand, by meaning that 76% of those attacks will miss on you, you are assuming you always dodge 76/100 attacks or a number between 70/100 and 80/100 will always happen.

I think you misunderstand me there. 76% chance to dodge an attack is different from 76% of those attacks go missing on you.

Oh to make it cleared, here is an edit:
Goyu mentioned that you have a "definite" 76% chance to dodge. While im simply meaning that PD actually doesnt give you that "definite" vibe based on its number. On an unlucky day, you may only dodge 40-50 out of 100 attacks, but on a lucky day, you can dodge at 90-95 out of 100 attacks.

Please feel free to correct me if im wrong in this case btw o/.

Edited by Rayssss
  • Love 1
  • No1 2
  • Wah 1

Helo Goyu!

Phenomenally thorough guide, reading this kind of thing and seeing the video demonstrations is really nice.

But you've accidentally called the Orc Hero the Orc Lord, and the Orc Lord the Orc Hero.

• Love 1

Good @Goyu a message for me to try this post edited appearance
because there are too many bold and black colors, videos and SS
already good . but it is better if the look is more neat like
Slide PowerPoint, you can only display the points
and the others can be entered in spoilers, so this is my suggestion
u are the best: D

• Love 1

Just add what i know no need Perma GTB at Howl .
Howl 1st form  using Alice  caus dont have dispel <<<<
if chang 2nd form , Chang GTB  <<< Need Perma GTB and no need FCP caus dont have skill break.
just bring to corner or Dont make Howl face to PT caus Fire Breath make coma.

At floor 2 Shiris dont wear Alice for tanking "Shecil / Cecil Damon" = Demi human and not Boss type ,  u will get duble damag if wearing alice . just chang alice if salamander/hp hiting u.
Platinum shield / Holdrem better .

Edited by ~Lunox
I type Wrong name Sniper cecil =/= Cecil thx Brainded
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Rayssss said:

Im afraid those arent the same thing.

Let's say we test on 100 auto attacks from BG when we have 76 PD.

By meaning that you have 76% chance to dodge a neutral physical attack, the number of attacks you can dodge may fluctuate, since it's per hit. You can dodge up to 90/100 or below 60/100, it really depends on if you are lucky or not.

On another hand, by meaning that 76% of those attacks will miss on you, you are assuming you always dodge 76/100 attacks or a number between 70/100 and 80/100 will always happen.

I think you misunderstand me there. 76% chance to dodge an attack is different from 76% of those attacks go missing on you.

Oh to make it cleared, here is an edit:
Goyu mentioned that you have a "definite" 76% chance to dodge. While im simply meaning that PD actually doesnt give you that "definite" vibe based on its number. On an unlucky day, you may only dodge 40-50 out of 100 attacks, but on a lucky day, you can dodge at 90-95 out of 100 attacks.

Please feel free to correct me if im wrong in this case btw o/. 

Thus, 100% Lucky Dodge is possible.
can read from here https://wiki.talonro.com/Perfect_Dodge

• Love 1

Thank you all for the suggestion and reply, I greatly appreciate it. I will get back to you guys in a few hours as I am currently at work. Thank you guys for the reply and suggestions 😃

19 hours ago, Rayssss said:

This is a good guide. 

However, I think you made a mistake on explaining how PD works.
Let's say we have 76 PD. This means that you have 76% chance to dodge a neutral physical attack, not 76% of those attacks will miss on you. As a consequence, you can see that sometimes the amount of attack that actually hit you are actually higher than that 76 PD number, it's a matter of being lucky or not.

You can test this on thor3 against BG or SG. Count every 10 hit they do, the number of hits that your PD can block fluctuate.

THANK YOU SIR @Rayssss, I am graced with by your presence coming from a veteran pro player like yourself THANK YOU!!, I appreciate that you took time to read the guide.

I will edit the guide like what you have pointed out with regards to the perfect dodge. Thank you very much for correcting me. /thx/thx/thx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading the guide sir @My Wife for Hire, I appreciate that veteran people read this guide even though I know you guys dont need these kind of guides anymore. I appreciate it greatly /thx/thx/thx

Edited by Goyu
  • No1 1

18 hours ago, Phanman said:

Helo Goyu!

Phenomenally thorough guide, reading this kind of thing and seeing the video demonstrations is really nice.

But you've accidentally called the Orc Hero the Orc Lord, and the Orc Lord the Orc Hero.

Thank you @Phanman for reading the guide and for correcting me. I will edit it within the day. Thank you very much for pointing that out

14 hours ago, ~Lunox said:

Good @Goyu a message for me to try this post edited appearance
because there are too many bold and black colors, videos and SS
already good . but it is better if the look is more neat like
Slide PowerPoint, you can only display the points
and the others can be entered in spoilers, so this is my suggestion
u are the best: D

I will try my best to organize it better @~Lunox, Im having a hard time using the forum type box, it doesn't seem to have the same features as MS word.

10 hours ago, ~Lunox said:

Just add what i know no need Perma GTB at Howl .
Howl 1st form  using Alice  caus dont have dispel <<<<
if chang 2nd form , Chang GTB  <<< Need Perma GTB and no need FCP caus dont have skill break.
just bring to corner or Dont make Howl face to PT caus Fire Breath make coma.

At floor 2 Shiris dont wear Alice for tanking Sniper Cecil=Demi human and not Boss type ,  u will get duble damag if wearing alice . just chang alice if salamander/hp hiting u.
Platinum shield / Holdrem better .

ohh thank you for the correction @~Lunox, this is very helpful, I will edit it. Thank you @~Lunox

• No1 1

9 hours ago, Jadd said:

Thanks for this awesome guide Goyu. Very detailed. Love it.

Thank you @Jadd for taking time to read the guide /thx/thx/thx

3 hours ago, Ghaspar said:

Hi @Goyu,

I've been planning to make SB Champ and I will definitely make this guide of yours as a reference. 

Cheers /no1

Hi @Ghaspar

Thank you for reading the guide /thx/thx/thx

I would also like to recommend you other guides that might help in your journey

27 minutes ago, Goyu said:

Hi @Ghaspar

Thank you for reading the guide /thx/thx/thx

I would also like to recommend you other guides that might help in your journey

Both @khrei and @~Lunox are among my close friends here at TalonRO! And I follow both guides. I will also read Kels'. 

Edited by Ghaspar
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Ghaspar said:

Both @khrei and @~Lunox are among my close friends here at TalonRO! And I follow both guides. I will also read Kels'. 

I see I see, thats extremely good. khrei has substantially more experience than i could ever have. His guide helped me a lot when I started making my SB, I owe him my thanks 

5 hours ago, ThisIsKinyo said:

ConstantNastyKatydid-size_restricted.gif

Duuude. Great guide! Thank you for this /fsh

Thank you for reading the guide @ThisIsKinyo!!!

Hii @GhasparMy mentor jupe core solo WS, but my gear Gone now xD . Quite before :D
and hii @Goyu My Guild lader Amatsu Desserts many my frends in Goyu Guild . /no1/no1/no1

Edited by ~Lunox
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, ~Lunox said:

Hii @GhasparMy mentor jupe core solo WS, but my gear Gone now xD . Quite before :D

why oh why? /omgI haven't told you yet how to mob there like SB Champ /ok

but anyways, I'd also love to have one SB champ to serve as a tank for my friends! 😃

Edited by Ghaspar
  • Heh 1
  • Love 1