Sign in to follow this  
Reclusio Perpetua

Non-meta HP Niflheim Farming

I'm not much of an HP player but I do enjoy non-meta build of HP. I rarely see HP builds like this and I knew someone who does this but forgot his/her IGN. /lv 

Just sharing what I enjoy about HP farming in Niflheim. :) 

Desired equips are not yet completed. /heh 

UPDATE: Stats and equips were shown somewhere in the "Tanking Even Further Beyond" video. Actually, majority of the equips are cheap. /heh 

Edited by Reclusio Perpetua
  • Like 1
  • Fsh 1

16 hours ago, mrcss said:

can we combine your build with little angel doll +  leeching weapon?  xD

Tried it. Not a happy ending.

Well, technically you can but with lesser mobs.

On 11/18/2018 at 2:12 PM, MawanMeabeab said:

I wonder if lady solace card work with this build?

HPs have little HP pool. Can't handle the backlash with a great number of mobs. 

I can't get the timing wherein nobody is farming in Nifl. I did play off cam one time and there were no players in Nifl. This can handle(tank) a huge mob. I attempted half of the map (alone in the map) before and it was a success. /slur /heh 

Omg thats my HP at 1:40 lol totally thought you were going to die when I started spamming heals on you. Didn't realize those were auto proc heals lol. Very nice! 

• Heh 1

14 hours ago, Reclusio Perpetua said:

I can't get the timing wherein nobody is farming in Nifl. I did play off cam one time and there were no players in Nifl. This can handle(tank) a huge mob. I attempted half of the map (alone in the map) before and it was a success. /slur /heh 

Yeah the backlash hits pretty hard, gotta farm for gtb and angeling i guess 😂

I'm building a hybrid of shield chain and grandcross, any suggestion on the skill build mate?

On 11/18/2018 at 11:36 PM, Reclusio Perpetua said:

Tried it. Not a happy ending.

Well, technically you can but with lesser mobs.

uh i thought that auto heal from mobs will be enough :D

i tried with muscipular shield and loli puente robe in orc dungeon, still die hahaha

• Heh 1

Honestly it seems like a fun build but bad luck can just instantly kill you. Whenever you work with %procs there is always the bad luck chance. In theory, the damage you're receiving is WAY lower than each mob hitting you so you'd need a huge bad luck streak of zero procs to really hurt. However if 20 unique mobs all hit and don't proc at the same time, you could just instantly die before any sort of healing happens. The more mobs, the higher the chance is of getting insta gibbed. You can see this almost happening a couple times in the video where his hp drops to 25% before receiving any healing.

This build reminds me of an autocast build I read about a while back. Doesn't really work on this server since it uses normally highly undesirable cards like Stormy knight which normally has a chance at casting storm gust. Basically every card has a % chance to proc. Then he just takes a high HP character, Knight or Crusader, and walks into a woe castle. If you don't attack him, he's pointless, nothing happens, if you do the spells unleash ❤️ it was beautiful and surprisingly cheap since those cards don't really go for much normally. They tend to become afk lvling tactics anyway so I'm glad they have been "updated."

On 11/20/2018 at 7:43 AM, ViroHeresy said:

Honestly it seems like a fun build but bad luck can just instantly kill you. Whenever you work with %procs there is always the bad luck chance. In theory, the damage you're receiving is WAY lower than each mob hitting you so you'd need a huge bad luck streak of zero procs to really hurt. However if 20 unique mobs all hit and don't proc at the same time, you could just instantly die before any sort of healing happens. The more mobs, the higher the chance is of getting insta gibbed. You can see this almost happening a couple times in the video where his hp drops to 25% before receiving any healing.

That is true but the chances of bad luck are slim. It has something to do with positioning and swapping of gears. 15-30 minutes ago, I had an opportunity to be alone in Nifl[Dullahan map]. I recorded my hp tanking and killing a very huge mob for like 30 minutes and I am sure that I was alone in the map (Luckily alone even If I died many times). I failed a couple of times because of my timing and positioning and my old laptop was dying that I turned off the effects to get it right while recording. /heh I experienced positioning lag when hit many times even if I'm using Eddga while recording with effects on.  /heh  I lured mobs for like half of the map several times.

Untitled.png

Please tell me that was instant 90% weight lol I'm curious how much one full clear of the map would yield.
If you ever see my priest on the map (St.Sanctity), feel free to ask and I'll help you mob up for science : ) usually just passively farming money there and watching Netflix. 

The pauses might be from stone or was it sleep... one of those status effects can happen on this map. Usually high vit doesn't see much of that, but i've certainly confused that with lag a few times on the map with larger mob quantities.

• No1 1

Can Someone Tells Me what items he have ? i'm having a trouble farming at Geffen since this is my 1st character here

7 hours ago, MielXD said:

Can Someone Tells Me what items he have ? i'm having a trouble farming at Geffen since this is my 1st character here

Not sure how budget friendly this build is to be honest. I would imagine most of the cards are not very sought after. I'm not sure if he's willing to share, but you can use the talonro calculator to reverse engineer it. https://calc.talonro.com/

Key notes from the video, AGI Up is autocasting along with various autoproc heals (heal at x lvl always heals for y to my knowledge) based on his hp, I'd guess he has 90+vit and based on his damage, I'd guess deviling card was involved.

Those mobs in the 3rd video...you can wipe it out with no trouble using a battle hp with bapho carded kaleet. Stun will proc 100000% everytime you swing that frying pan. /heh 

• Heh 1

isnt that over mobbing? read the rules that its "fine" as long as it doesnt affect other players. i think i read/heard from some1 too that mobbing 30 monsters is indeed overmobbing and can be reported. u can apply this (overmobbing) on empty/unpopular maps but idk about farming/lvling spots. and it seems niff is popular farm/lvl spot for priests.

idk, just throwing it out there. i had a talked with a certain GM and he said "just remember, general rule of thumb is to not overmob". great vid btw, but yeah. just be careful coz some might get pissed on what ur doing and reports u, and yeah he doesnt need a vid to prove that coz u already uploaded them.

Edited by PrideFries
smiley here
  • Heh 1

On 11/20/2018 at 11:39 AM, Reclusio Perpetua said:

I had an opportunity to be alone in Nifl[Dullahan map].

You're right @PrideFriesat the very least it would be inconsiderate I'm not so sure its an actual rule though. The unspoken law of Niff mobbing has always been you mob till you hit another person mobbing or don't see more mobs within a reasonable distance of you, kill what you have then find more. If you never run into anyone its very likely you're the only one on the map. Besides the video that he died on was right next to the Ygg map entrance which means there was definitely no one on the map. If I walked into that I'd of ME'd immediately if I didn't see anyone was agroing them lol

It doesn't seem to be as popular of a leveling place anymore, its more of a source of income for Priests and Smiths. More or less the same gear set will let you leech in Abbey 3, which is much faster xp so most would rather go there. I've gone to Niff several times in the last month and at most I've only seen 2 other priests there, one being the poster above, and his mobbing wasn't causing any problems for me. I could see it being an issue in GHP though, everything moves so slow you could easily round up all the spawns and dead lock the map and there are a lot of other players there.

Honestly with mobs that high you could just mob jack them, aka follow behind their mob. They wont be able to keep the entire mob without either killing themselves or taking 5x longer to keep what they have and add to it. Its an unintended use of the KS rules, since if its following you its yours. Though honestly I feel most people don't seem to care to read the KSing rules especially High wizards on just about every map. I'm not advocating mob jacking, but just saying you could play their game at their level. Plus I don't think walking is a reportable offense. Now trying to Warp Portal them is but would be very satisfying... or ice wall their mob from them that'll force them to either kill what they have or lose most of it. Though I think theres a special place in hell for players who use ice wall. 

@ViroHeresy i see. like i said, idk just throwing it out there.

im just giving the guy some warning. it may not be a problem for u, but ur thoughts about it  is not same to the next guy's arriving there. u guys arent the only ppl whos thinking about going there. u cant control where ppl go.

and if the place is seemed to be labled unpopular, then by all means continue just be careful as always. im not against it coz i love mobbing(brooch[1] farmer here), its just a lil heads up.

Edited by PrideFries

On 11/19/2018 at 10:59 AM, Reclusio Perpetua said:

Honestly, I dont mean to offend anyone but this is pretty much how lvling used to be when TalonRo started. Using self healing armor is one way to go, thing is: way bigger mobs are possible with the right technique, because self-heal has delay. Setting ME and sanctuary properly next to one another, enables you to more efficient, bigger mobs and faster killing monsters.

Without much effort in equip and just the right practice you can mob half the map and easily survive. 

• No1 1