Liefe

Liefe's doodles

Hello all!

I doodled my two characters (priest and hunter) and my husband's knight, so I thought I'd post it here too.
(Might continue as a thread on a low chance)

Have a good one!

1112-01(5)signss.jpg

Edited by Liefe
Original file was too low-res
  • Like 2
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 5

hello liefe! and welcome to the art corner! /lv
your style is super cute - i enjoy the flow of your brush and also the little details you added to the uniform designs (cute ruffles!) i hope we get to see more of your art and more importantly i hope you and your husband are enjoying it here on tro!

On 11/18/2018 at 5:05 PM, ThisIsKinyo said:

You should definitely continue. I love the colors :D

Thank you so much!! I'll keep posting when I have new drawings then!

14 hours ago, fumiddition said:

hello liefe! and welcome to the art corner! /lv
your style is super cute - i enjoy the flow of your brush and also the little details you added to the uniform designs (cute ruffles!) i hope we get to see more of your art and more importantly i hope you and your husband are enjoying it here on tro!

Thank you for the warm welcome, and also for paying attention to the detail!!
I thought you'd be an artist yourself judging from the icon, and I found your thread! I like your style too~!!
Nice to meet you & same goes to you!

11 hours ago, Elderwillow said:

Your art is so refreshing ❤️

Thank you so much ♥

9 hours ago, Naght said:

Artsu looks really cute. Pls reserve slot 1 before artsu kraken is summoned (ehem senpai @Mei Magnolia

......All I could comprehend was "art looks cute" and for that I say thanks ;3 lol

23 hours ago, Liefe said:

Thank you for the warm welcome, and also for paying attention to the detail!!
I thought you'd be an artist yourself judging from the icon, and I found your thread! I like your style too~!!
Nice to meet you & same goes to you!

haha aw thank you so much! they have a lot of cute costumes here and i'm hooked into collecting them ;__;
i love the little details! it helps give personality to the character as well /lv my friend xero also does these little cool edits and i always enjoy seeing them incorporated into ro uniforms so it's exciting to see what you'll do next~

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fumiddition said:

haha aw thank you so much! they have a lot of cute costumes here and i'm hooked into collecting them ;__;
i love the little details! it helps give personality to the character as well /lv my friend xero also does these little cool edits and i always enjoy seeing them incorporated into ro uniforms so it's exciting to see what you'll do next~

Aaah it's lovely to see other artists drawing RO related stuff!! I'm glad this forum is so active.
Your friend has a nice soft style too! I do enjoy edits myself. Drawing canon outfits is fun too, but a bit of liberty to reflect the characters' (or the artist's) personality never hurts imo :3 I'll post more on this thread when and if I make more contents~

12 hours ago, Liefe said:

Aaah it's lovely to see other artists drawing RO related stuff!! I'm glad this forum is so active.
Your friend has a nice soft style too! I do enjoy edits myself. Drawing canon outfits is fun too, but a bit of liberty to reflect the characters' (or the artist's) personality never hurts imo :3 I'll post more on this thread when and if I make more contents~

Didn't expect to be featured here as I was lurking around when I saw it this afternoon. lmao. Thank you, both of you! All this time (since the first time I saw this thread) I've been thinking I know I've seen you and your art somewhere before but I can't quite put my finger on it. In any case, I hope you have fun here and post more cute art! /bo

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.