Medical Mechanica

Wee Wee Jefferson's Commission Emporium

209514_viscioushero_skullgirls-oc-helix-alt.thumb.png.74f64108fc634b6efb5e3d780765dc8c.png

MMMmmmm, babeh~

'So I'm back after forever, I guess. Sorta bailed out the first time around because of some conflicts I had with a couple commissioners way back when that just really put me off from artwork and playing the game. Hopping back on this game again with some old friends so I thought I might do some commissions while I'm here.'

Payment: 40mil-35mil (The only reason I charge this high is because I have work, school, and a girlfriend that eat up my time like those fanatics ate that baby in 'Mother!') IGN payments go to: Lord Vicious

Samples: Here are some examples in the form of some character designs I've done in the past (the work I do here probably won't be as stiff and stagnant as these examples)

Spoiler

post-25725-0-73244600-1470890881.thumb.png.f864dc3db43988fe5f2eeffa0c6b2a10.png

post-25725-0-38989600-1471292859.png.bffed34adc568077da3bb3ace86b06bf.png

post-25725-0-12017800-1471219326.thumb.png.f1b40e62fff4268b36be6bfc9bdd6d16.png

post-25725-0-03808700-1470890579.png.d29af3e71b62960a48c8d67d975ec599.png

post-25725-0-70718500-1471220284.thumb.png.a6da92431f3e4ac1a49993b3683b5496.pngLIRSF.thumb.png.dc18a3cf03c3be04fa9e7fe3db3541ba.png.16ea6f00916201814fee8be4ed15f08c.png443505_viscioushero_genja.thumb.png.cde5fc5e68f2655c3ec1ae91530a57dd.png

Other Concerns: If you'd like to request to see some of my other work, let me know in a pm or sumthin. I also do NSFW pieces if that's your think *wink wink nudge nudge vomits on your shirt* (payment can be discussed about this in private and will be in a separate que from the normal commission slots)

Be sure to send me any and all references relating to your desired character/pose (Also specific details and personality junk)

'Thicker Than a Snicker Commissioner' Slots

1. Emi

(I might add more slots. I just wanna see how quickly they will fill, if they fill at all.)

Edited by Medical Mechanica
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 5

Some very refreshing styles for this forum. I get a lot of inspiration and ideas from your work.

bet you're into d&d too 🖤

Edited by Wormi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By poporin
      ★ Hi and welcome to my lil art thread! 
      Hello art corner! I'm popo! I've only been playing for a while but after 37492 years of not playing I'm having tons of fun again! My love for for RO has been completely rekindled and I've decided to channel that into art because some good friends enabled and well, y not.
      That being said, I'd like to offer some art as well to help earn some zeny besides the usual farming method because oh god the hats and costumes are too cute there are so many of them and I Have A Need.
      Aside from that, I may occasionally put up some doodles every now and then 
      Chibi : 25mil zeny / 25 TC
      Add-ons (homuncs, pets, mounts, etc.) : 5-10m depending on complexity

Chibi couple : 50mil zeny / 50 TC

Busts : 20mil zeny / 20 TC sketch only ||  30mil zeny / 30 TC colored

Have something else that you'd like for me to draw? You can send me a PM so we can discuss and work things out!

★ Form ★
      If interested, please reply, ping or PM me to reserve a slot! Once confirmed, please send me the following details:
      • IGN (for payment tracking)
      • Sprite/Art References:
      • Headgear/Gear References:
      • Eye Color:
      • Brief Personality:
      • Misc. details: (preferred chara expression, skin color, simple color bg, moles, etc.)
      Preferred method of payment is via mail to my bank IGN Popokatipettle!
      ★ Notes ★
      • Characters with armor or complicated gear, animals, mounts, and non-human pets are challenging for me, so I may take a little longer to finish, I hope you understand (´;ω;`)
      • I may skip turns and work on whatever I think is easiest for me to do. This is so I won't get stuck on a particular comm and possibly delay ordersヽ(´o`;)
      • Payments may be done in a mix of zeny, TC, and items! 1 TC  = 1mil ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
      • Repeat/returning customers are absolutely okay and very much welcome! (n╹ω╹)η♥
      • If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply here or via PM! I don't bite I'm just a shy bean  |・ω・`)
      ★ Wishlist / Art for Items ★
      Alternatively, these are items I'd love to own and would be willing to sell my soul draw art for! 
      If you wish to pay with things that aren't included here, I don't mind! We can try to work it out! 

★ Slots - chibi ★
      1. Ketniss
      2. Mei Magnolia (x2)
      ★ Slots - busts ★
      ★ Slots - other ★

★ Wait list ★
      -
      -
      -
      Thank you so much for reading! 
    • By mixtilly
      Hello friends! I'm Mix, and my IGN is Hisaria! I've been playing RO on and off for probably about 15 years-ish? I've called many servers my home, got hardcore into WoE on iRO, and now I am here casually to have fun. RO has been part of my life for so long it always makes me feel so nostalgic and I just can't stay away.
      I recently joined the server with a couple of friends, and well, I want a lot of things. So, I come offering my services in exchange for zeny and items! Currently, I am offering icon commissions, but I do plan to offer other things in the future as well.
      Forum/Discord Icons
      6 mil zeny/6 Talon Coins each. *SPECIAL* Buy 2 for 10 mil zeny/10 Talon Coins!
      All icons done on a base! Full canvas size 500x500. Full size will be PM'd to commissioner.
      Chibi Commissions
      15 mil zeny/15 Talon Coins per character. *SPECIAL* Couples for 25 mil zeny/25 Talon Coins!
      High res will be PM'd to commissioner.
      Fullbody/Halfbody Commissions
      30 mil zeny/30 Talon Coins per fullbody character.
      20 mil zeny/20 Talon Coins per halfbody character.
      *LIMITED SPECIAL* 35 mil zeny/35 Talon Coins halfbody couples.
      High res will be PM'd to commissioner.
      Commission Form
      Help me help you help me! I like to keep things organized.
      IGN:
      Sprite/Art reference:
      Headgears/costumes:
      Expression: (Happy, sad, tsundere, etc)
      Eye/skin colour: (If left blank I will choose for you!)
      Background: (For icons. 2 colours and your choice of pattern. If left blank I will choose for you!)
      Pose: (For fullbodies. Pose references are a-ok to give me an idea of what you would like! Can also include a brief personality description.)
      Extras: (Pets, homuncs, etc. May be subject to an additional charge, please ask!)
      Either reply here with a filled out form, or feel free to PM me! Please send all payments to Purple Drank. All payments are to be half up front, half upon completion. As soon as I receive payment I will start working on your commission. All commissions will receive a WIP sketch before I begin lineart. Any changes you would like done must be asked for at this time. Any changes done after that will be minor edits, such as colour adjustments. I do work a full time job, so please do be patient with me as I will do these in my free time when I can. Thank you!
      Slots
      Icons/Chibi
      1. Spellbound
      2. Hi im L
      3. OPEN
      4. OPEN
      5. OPEN
      Fullbody/Halfbody
      1. OPEN
      2. OPEN
      Finished Commissions
      Wishlist

Feel free to send other item offers my way, I am happy to see if we can work something out!
      Thank you very much for checking out my thread! I look forward to getting to know the lovely people on this server! Don't be scared to say hello to me in game too if you happen to spot me hobo-ing around.