Sign in to follow this  
lobak

About Seal quest

i knew the seal is for make SQI equi.
if i buy from player SQI equi kaho etc.
then i doesnt need to do that seal quest?

Seal quest also give you access to SQI bonus by talking the corresponding npc. So, if you get SQI items without doing seal quests, you wouldn't have the sqi bonus.

• Like 1

If you never heard of seal quests, it's most likely hard for you. It takes some time to know the mechanics (which is explained on wiki) and have a good run for it. Unfortunately, it's hard to form party to learn together (except you're on active friendly guild). Your best chance, if you're newbie solo player, is to buy seal quest service (expect few tens of mil zeny for complete all 4 seal quests).

Edited by kolela
  • Like 1

hmm english, bad, sorry... 20 - 40 mil zeny ish? (I've never checked with the seller).

Edited by kolela

it is very fun to do the seals for the first time without getting boosted, but ofcourse donating for the server and getting that boost is also a really good way to do it !

i think you can easily get someone to do it for 20 mil, think 40 mil sounds abit much. its 2 mannable and it takes experienced runners at most 1 hour

Honestly just find a nice guild and if they have extra slots they'll take you with. Honestly I've done seals a few times now and have generally no clue whats going on or if I'm helping or hurting even after reading the guide. I just sit in the back and bless people or res people and buff them as I can. Probably sending them to their death but no ones complained yet lol. 

• Like 1