ViroHeresy

Your first MVP drop on this server

Last night I did my first MVP killing spree with a friend and we got a moonlighting card to drop! So i wanted to ask what others success stories are while killing MVPs on this server.

What was your first notable MVP drop? Or just proudest MVP moment : ) 

Successful: Killed Amon Ra and got the card.(I rarely farm this mvp)

Failed: Dark Lord died while mvping and it dropped the card that wasn't meant to be mine. Never got the card by killing the mvp til present. (I usually farm this mvp) /desp 

Edited by Reclusio Perpetua

Killed Orc Hero with my High Wizard and the card dropped. Maybe my third kill? Quag+SG forever. I jumped out of my chair and sold it for 20m. 

Amon Ra card XD. It drops wen u least expect it *tension ofthe opposites*

Most of MVP-s and also Chempions I have attacked so far have killed me with single hit.

However I met some nice poring other day who did not hit me back and dropped some nice loot.

On 12/5/2018 at 10:17 AM, xasher said:

Most of MVP-s and also Chempions I have attacked so far have killed me with single hit.

However I met some nice poring other day who did not hit me back and dropped some nice loot.

I miss that island : 3 I haven't been there in a long time! I remember my first kill of a deviling on my assassin back in the day. Was a really exciting moment for me. Or farming for a horong card so I could kill ghostring lol wasted so much time farming the most ineffective way possible.

16 hours ago, ViroHeresy said:

I miss that island : 3 I haven't been there in a long time! I remember my first kill of a deviling on my assassin back in the day. Was a really exciting moment for me. Or farming for a horong card so I could kill ghostring lol wasted so much time farming the most ineffective way possible.

I think he meant by treasure porings such as Armoring(Mob ID: #3549), Coppering (Mob ID: #3547), Bronzering (Mob ID: #3548), Orering (Mob ID:#355). They can be found at random maps.