anexasnivihs

Paladin's Day Out in Rachel's Sanc Lvl 5

5 hours ago, MawanMeabeab said:

Dmg modifier and kiel card is nice too, im planning to make triple tg + kiel mace, nice for paladin, and can be useful for my champion as well, as i can leech sp with finger offensive after each ashura (no need for grape juice anymore ) 😆

AFAIK you will drain all your sp after using asura and no sp regen after 5mins so you’ll still be needing those grape juice. :) 

• No1 1

1 hour ago, Jailbroken said:

AFAIK you will drain all your sp after using asura and no sp regen after 5mins so you’ll still be needing those grape juice. :) 

1 to 5 grape juice + gec regen is still ok , compared to spamming grape juice to max sp 😆

At least we dont have to bring 400- 1k grape juice , this way, 100-200 can really last for a while ("bein a cheapskate for a better future" 😆)

Edited by MawanMeabeab

5 hours ago, MawanMeabeab said:

Dmg modifier and kiel card is nice too, im planning to make triple tg + kiel mace, nice for paladin, and can be useful for my champion as well, as i can leech sp with finger offensive after each ashura (no need for grape juice anymore ) 😆

So ever since you mentioned this weapon, I've been thinking about it. In theory, it would eliminate the need for GJs or GEC foot gear. I would lose some damage in the weapon but I could offset that by using a Lady Tanee carded shoe and get extra HP and some more dmg (because of my VIT). 

But I'm still on the fence. Having never tried it, and not having the money to risk it, I don't know if I should build something like this. Would it really work well with Shield chain? Could I sell it later or is it too specialized a weapon for a class that people only use for devotion? 🤔

Or should I just go YOLO!

I should warn you about kiel card, once you taste what it feels like to not worry about supplies, you cant go back to use a regular weapon with grape juice. Its too addictive.

• Heh 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Black Metal said:

I should warn you about kiel card, once you taste what it feels like to not worry about supplies, you cant go back to use a regular weapon with grape juice. Its too addictive.

I swear I was just about to tag you and @howrah amongst other pro players to look at this thread and provide some advice, so thanks for stepping in to add to the wonderful pieces of information I have already been receiving.

Is Kiel really that good and especially when NOT used with a AOE skill rather with something like Shield Chain? Will I be so drunk with power and joy that I will never look back? Should I throw all my measly money at this? 😅

Seriously though, is it worth switching out one of the dmg modifer cards for a Kiel and maybe use a LT or other card in the footgear instead of the GEC?

Edited by anexasnivihs

Well depends what you mean by worth because you will loose damage and efficiency even if you use tanee. However not having to worry about sp is priceless. SC has such a huge damage that like what jailbroken said 1 trigger will get you full sp. Sometimes you wont get lucky and wont trigger kiel for 30 SC in a row but overall you wont have to worry about sp because pally have a huge sp pool to handle bad luck with the trigger.

Since i went kiel, theres no way ill ever go back to full damage its just too lovely. Im using it on lk but it should be the same for pally. I remember when i used my sc pally even on gec i was running out of sp.

25 minutes ago, Black Metal said:

Well depends what you mean by worth because you will loose damage and efficiency even if you use tanee. However not having to worry about sp is priceless. SC has such a huge damage that like what jailbroken said 1 trigger will get you full sp. Sometimes you wont get lucky and wont trigger kiel for 30 SC in a row but overall you wont have to worry about sp because pally have a huge sp pool to handle bad luck with the trigger.

Since i went kiel, theres no way ill ever go back to full damage its just too lovely. Im using it on lk but it should be the same for pally. I remember when i used my sc pally even on gec i was running out of sp.

Agreed. I still do run out of SP at times when farming with SC given any number of factors - the number of hits I need (SC is expensive esp with Cross Shield), the monsters etc. I could see myself sacrificing that 15-20% dmg in favor of this. I just didn't know if I should invest in it because funds are limited at my end. Thanks to you, mawan and Jailbroken, I am inspired now to try this out. Only thing is I'll need to make this with TG to make it an overall weapon, right? TGx3+Kiel?  Sigh....funds...

Quick question- Keil's description says you have a 10% chance to steal SP with "each attach". Does SC count as 1 attack or does each of the 5 hits it delivers count as separate triggers? Meaning - let's say I do 15k dmg on a monster. If the SP steal triggers once, am I stealing 5% of the total dmg or 5% of the individual hit that triggered it?

Also, for this map - I'm switching to more mdef focussed gear as most mobs are magic users and they hurt. I already switched out my Odin's [dokebi] to Skilk robe [dokebi] and threw a Seeker card in my Cross shield. I now have +20 MDEF which seems to help a little. Can't ditch the Deviling manteau though because their physical attacks hurt without it even if the elemental attacks gain dmg because of devi. What other kind of MDEF gears have you guys dabbled with in magic heavy maps such as this one or say biolabs and such? Would love to hear more!

Edited by anexasnivihs

Its one trigger for the 5x hits and the trigger will suck sp from the full damage (in otherwords forget about the 5x hit just see this as one hit). Have you tried angeling armor? Its expensive but it reduce damage from all elements and from what i remember the only physical attack that hurt is the holy cross.

For biolab farm linked shield boom build works much much better because of the flee up and the fact the ice pick works with shield boom only. You dont really need mdef for biolab, just switch gtb for hw but youll have to holy cross her to death.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Black Metal said:

Its one trigger for the 5x hits and the trigger will suck sp from the full damage (in otherwords forget about the 5x hit just see this as one hit). Have you tried angeling armor? Its expensive but it reduce damage from all elements and from what i remember the only physical attack that hurt is the holy cross.

For biolab farm linked shield boom build works much much better because of the flee up and the fact the ice pick works with shield boom only. You dont really need mdef for biolab, just switch gtb for hw but youll have to holy cross her to death.

Oh damn I have an Anegling card armor but I only ever use it when I switch to GC. I never even thought of using it here because I switched to Wind (dokebi) instead. Is there a comparative chart that details the damage reduction of different elements based on armor?

Ya that makes sense. I've only seen pally use Sboom in biolabs so was wondering how useful this Kiel/TG carded weapon might be for SC in other maps or for other characters. I asked about the MDEF reduction as I assumed higher level mobs use a bunch of offensive spells so MDEF reduction must be a priority for end game players. That said, of course GTB exists so I guess that negates the need for mdef gear.

Edit:

Okay I found this table on RMS. I'm assuming this is relevant to TalonRo mechanics too? And if yes, what level element does the armor take between 1,2,3 and 4?

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=misc_table_attr

Based on this, isn't Dokebi carded Wind armor better protection than Angeling against JT and Thunder storm?

Edited by anexasnivihs

Elemental armors and cards are always lvl 1. Wind armor works much much better than angeling for wind attacks (75% vs 25%) but from what i remember holy cross hurt me a lot . That said its been a while i farmed there maybe wind is better, angeling was just a suggestion. Maybe bring both and try it out what works best.

• No1 1

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 1:57 AM, Jailbroken said:

I got only kiel on my weapon plus damage modifier cards. No need for expensive sniper cards, heal wil be bestfriend anyhow you got instant full sp when kiel procs, yet it only focus on killing particular mob and not suitable for GC build like 3x sniper do. /no1 

Agreed - as you're a Pally your heal should actually be 'heal'. Go with a 3 x damage modifier (eg TG) and a single Kiel, that will replenish your SP very nicely.

I use Sniper card with a few classes and builds but it really is only noticeable on lower HP high ASPD classes. Mind you GTB 3xSniper GC caster works well  :)  As an example this is one of my daggers (+10 Mes with 2xDopp and 1xSniper) I use on one of my Stalkers when I am insane lazy hit and kill mode (auto steal, kill, self-heal, pick up loot, next monster)

delete.jpg.d92f0945d7ae6fd0ec9835a95ee44e7b.jpg

As some people have mentioned before no need to go for the God (and insane cost items) - lots of gears cost far less for only a small overall loss.

/spank

Edited by Spankerman
  • No1 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.