Jump to content
Gerrymon

The most horror monster you ever met?

Recommended Posts

First of all, I am pretty new to this game, only playing casually for around 6 months. I started this topic in hope of finding interesting stories from the fellow Talonians, vet and noob alike. 

 

Yesterday my friend gave me a headgear called Horror of Morroc Minion? I forget the name, looks like a bloody doll laying upwards. So I thought, what kind of funny monster is this? After asking around apparently the name is Incarnation of Morroc, so I go to Google and shat my self when I see the gif. The things look like straight from silent hill that lost its way until Midgard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2018 at 9:08 PM, Gerrymon said:

Yesterday my friend gave me a headgear called Horror of Morroc Minion? I forget the name, looks like a bloody doll laying upwards. So I thought, what kind of funny monster is this? After asking around apparently the name is Incarnation of Morroc.

You mean this one?

Well, for me Anubis' footsteps are scary. They should've made a giant Incarnation of Morroc(Human) with footsteps. /wah

screenTalonRO162.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally - if I am to answer the thread title itself "The most horror monster you ever met?" then that would be a dive roll amongst a few of my ex's. Pretty darn sure they crawled out of hells ninth gate to find me... Should make a doll hat out of my 2nd last fiancé - would be a lop sided smiling cutie holding a bleeding dagger in her hand. HAHA.

As to your Incarnation of Morroc hat I nick named them "upside down cakes", adds a nicer twist to what is visibly rather disturbing. Thinking about the above bleeding dagger image above though might change nickname to "Linda"...

/spank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I should add "in this game" in the title :P

I'll call them "cake" from now on, nice idea.

14 hours ago, kolela said:

Not exactly monsters, but this is a good read, the story that wrap up long quests on non-renewal, https://oldforums.irowiki.org/index.php?topic=49821.0 (might want to do quests first before reading, because of spoilers, nameless island entrance quest, biolab 4, and sign quest)

I'll save that read after I do the quest, thx!

7 hours ago, Reclusio Perpetua said:

You mean this one?

Yes it is LOL. I also put it on my Knight. 😂

Anubis like to stomp my FPS around too, its scary.

Edited by Gerrymon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think one of the scariest places in ragnarok, would be rachel. Most of the mobs there are cultist rapists/murderers. The lore in that place is terrifying @_@.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2018 at 12:00 PM, Lumeya said:

I think one of the scariest places in ragnarok, would be rachel. Most of the mobs there are cultist rapists/murderers. The lore in that place is terrifying @_@.

Even the bgm is creepy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My most horrible monster was Stainer -  in the beginning of my life here. Stainer killed my friends who invited me to the game and soon I saw a call: Stainer killed us. /omg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gifGremlins are kinda spoopy, but they don't attack you unless you bother them.

200.gifHodremlins on the other hand, are really spoopy. They're fast, they hit hard, and they'll come after you. They have these bloody claws, and a wide grin. The way

they move is pretty spoopy too! They're even scarier by association because of how much they look like those MP-EVAs from Neon Genesis Evangelion, and if you've watched that, you know what those guys did. Good thing they didn't give these guys wings. /panic

Oh yeah. They also make the most bizarre noise in the world. It'll really spoop anyone who comes to Rachel Sanctuary for the first time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, A・G said:

giphy.gifGremlins are kinda spoopy, but they don't attack you unless you bother them.

200.gifHodremlins on the other hand, are really spoopy. They're fast, they hit hard, and they'll come after you. They have these bloody claws, and a wide grin. The way

they move is pretty spoopy too! They're even scarier by association because of how much they look like those MP-EVAs from Neon Genesis Evangelion, and if you've watched that, you know what those guys did. Good thing they didn't give these guys wings. /panic

Oh yeah. They also make the most bizarre noise in the world. It'll really spoop anyone who comes to Rachel Sanctuary for the first time.

 

 It's a bit of a stretch, Gloom Under Night completes their pokemon evolution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

nothing is more terrifying than when i see 10 missed calls from my wife. /omg

I cannot even imagine the horror that awaits me. /panic

Edited by Ghaspar
  • Heh 1
  • Wah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ghaspar said:

nothing is more terrifying than when i see 10 missed calls from my wife. /omg

I cannot even imagine the horror that awaits me. /panic

Ha-ha, when your 2-year old kid is silent an quiet - that's scaring much more. Cuz it means that he's up to something...

  • Heh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×