Sign in to follow this  
Anika12

TalonRo wont work it just sends me to a purple black and white screen

Question

So I downloaded TalonRO because my friend recommended it to me and when it got downloaded it just sends me to the black purple and white screen every time, I been having this issue since the day I downloaded TalonRO and sometimes it will just shut down when I open it up or sometimes it will load but won't let me click start and then it would force quit itself. The graphic device i'm using for TalonRO is Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics 640 (Direct3D T&L HAL).

talonro .jpg

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, GM Seiren said:

Check this:

Hi @GM Seiren,

I have tried updating my Intel Graphics Drivers, however, after the patcher loads and I click on start, I don't get a TalonRO image box like @juanlars said I would.  I've even tried disabling my antivirus yet still no luck.  I am not sure what else to do here and I am desperate for some assistance.

Respectfully,

Anika12

Capture.PNG

See this thread with the same problem: 

They seem to have gotten rid of the the problem but I don't really understand what they actually did. Please check your RagnarokSetup.exe Graphics tab and maybe give us a screenshot.

Edited by DoucheEnrique

6 hours ago, Anika12 said:

Hi @GM Seiren,

I have tried updating my Intel Graphics Drivers, however, after the patcher loads and I click on start, I don't get a TalonRO image box like @juanlars said I would.  I've even tried disabling my antivirus yet still no luck.  I am not sure what else to do here and I am desperate for some assistance.

Respectfully,

Anika12

Capture.PNG

So the client doesn't start at all anymore after you updated your drivers?