Sign in to follow this  
Scopefield

bad confessions

yo whatsup guys its time to confes.. name something bad uve done as a kid

ill start

one day at school (i was 9), during lunch i went back to my classroom when no1 was there and i got a glue stick and wrote on the chalk board over what my teacher had writen down "FCUK SCHOOL" and drew a penor under it. went back to lunch when i got back to class the teacher erased what was on the board and when he did what i wrote became visible.. good times every1 laffed no1 knew who it was so entire class got detention. it was worth it.

thats 1 of mine lets hear urs

One time at christmas I was going to get a Harry Potter Gameboy game and I somehow found out where my mother had stored it prior to presenting it to me, so I grabbed it over several nights and started to play it already, knowing that no one would check the savegame. She never found out until I told her /heh

i borrowed a friend's TI-83 calculator and changed his quadratic formula program to instead graph penises in an endless loop, cuz i knew he didn't know how to break a loop. i could tell the moment he discovered it, because of his panicked looking around during a test. 

• Sob 1

My parents told me to watch their cooking while they had to go and get something outside for a while. So, I watched their cooking until I saw beautiful lights while the food turned into an unusual different color that is unlikely not food.

well, let me try...

I was 9, and while in school my 3 classmates played poking my back multiple times provoking me to guess who the f*** is poking.

Alas to the 3, I had enough. I grabbed my pen, removed its cover, and stabbed them hard in their legs. 

We all got detention. 

Posted (edited)

I borrowed 80 mil from someone and then the person forgot about it altogether. I am still enjoying the equips I bought from that $$$ /heh

Edited by Ire

30 minutes ago, Ire said:

I borrowed 80 mil from someone and then the person forgot about it altogether. I am still enjoying the equips I bought from that $$$ /heh

borrow to me and forget to charge.

33 minutes ago, heresnatan said:

borrow to me and forget to charge.

are you sure? I think it was a different guy /gg

• Heh 1

13 hours ago, heresnatan said:

its me.. dont u see It's same sclera?

post_1db54abf309e4eb4b0ad831fa05ea288_63

nope, not you. I very well know the guy I robbed /gg

On 1/8/2019 at 6:48 PM, GewenG said:

i'm still stuck in this forum

are you the person who lend me 80 mil? /?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this