Sign in to follow this  
Sonography

Advice & General Direction

Hi guys,

So I am basically very new to the game and just need some general advice and tips on how I should level my crusader and what items I should be aiming for. Currently I feel very weak and end up consuming a lot of HP/SP potions just so stay alive. Screenshot provided shows my current stats/gear.

Basically asking; where should I train, what items I should be saving up for how I should level my stats/skills. 

Not here to take donations as I currently already have a thief hiding in Yggdrasil collecting herbs & a merchant selling them for me :)

Hope you guys can lead me in the right direction, can provide more screenshots if needed.

Cheers!

GCSADER.png

EDIT: I have 10 GC and 5 Demon Bane.

Edited by Sonography

Try Sleepers with that rental Spear or Ahlspies and fireendow. Spear Mastery/ Quicken and Cavallery Mastery.

I see people doing 400+ dmg with fast attacking. Enough DEX for reasonable hit, add a pantie and AGI for reasonable flee but no more than 90 as you want at least a few points in STR too for dmg.

For GC you want a carded shield with 30% dmg reduction and a garment to reduce dmg like deviling/raydic.

If you want to go on as a GK-sader get yourself an angeling carded armor. Untill you've got it, you may want to try the dirt-cheap Goibne set+Sacred Mission (up to 49 hard def if all upgraded to +5). Those will boost your survivability.

For now, you can upgrade your fin helm to advanced finhelm. Just talk to Reno at eden hq 2nd floor (he's near the stairs). You can also upgrade your eden armors to give extra stats and your eden weapon to get +% bonus to atk or matk and +% bonus to certain race of monsters.

You can also try joining battleground matches and save coins to trade for medal of honor (swordsman). It gives good stats. The assaulter spear is a great anti human weapon when you become a paladin and have access to skills like martyr's reckoning and rapid smiting.

Edited by Shendel

Great advice in this thread already, just wanted to say I used a rental Excalibur when leveling my GC Crusader - dat +10 INT so nice for both damage and self-healing.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this