PaperTowel

How did you decide your main?

Looking for community insight, how did everyone come to the conclusion of there main on here? I've been playing for a month and a bit now and I just can't seem to stick with one. Torn between 3 at this point, LK, Paladin or Champ. Just can't seem to decide where to dedicate funds

I don't have a main per se. I have a number I value all as my 'mains'.

Class wise I guess I would say overall my most used class would be Thief class.

My main chars though are:

•  Crit VIT Sin
  •  Auto-steal (melee) Stalker
  •  VIT HW
  •  Palladins (Devo, Sacrifice, GC)

It really just boils down to what you enjoy playing the most, I have every single class many with 5+ different builds. I can't stand playing Biochem or Champ for instance (but I have them both). Funnily enough I don't mind playing my tiny little baby super novice show is uber kick ass.

/spank

been playing for so long, played many class, then after RO release the extended class, its like i saw my self on the Super Novice class.
love playing as the underdog.

I see myself dropping my Sniper soon and maining Gunslinger. Both are powerful, but the latter is flashier 😎 (Also, I hope to make others appreciate this class more)

• Love 1

Simple ... I didn't. I have dozens of chars non of which I consider a "main".

In terms of gear I priorize universal gear with good price/performance ratio and over time advance to increasingly specialized gear for single chars.

In terms of time ... probably playing the TK ranker the most.

..... those tk missions:Abs:

Edited by DoucheEnrique

I used to main a champ because comboing was fun but changed to alchemist because it suits my lazy personality more. AFK all day everyday. /heh 

really depend on your style.

if you are a tanker and likes to do support role, LK/Pala/Champ will be good. (which is your 3 top choices) lol

if you like to do dmg from afar- Sniper

if you like to be all pretty and support-- HP

if you like stealthy and dmg - SinX / Stalker.

so there u go

I main Stalker since I enjoy farming. Just got my Sherwood a week ago and I feel literally like an unstopabble god.

My 2nd character is an HP which I'll gear after holidays are over to help on ET.

I don't have a "main" character - i play them all by mood. I used to play all classes except Star Gladiator and Clown/Gypsy. I just don't understand them.

The most fun i found to be... ninjas. Those pesky 1-st classers with a ribbon on their butt. Melee ninjas particularly, which i'm experimenting with right now. Yes ther attack are the weakest, compared to any other class (For crying out loud! Even a support priest can outdamage them!!!), and have awfull cooldowns. Yes, magic ninjas seem to be more effective, but where's the fun in playing them? Magic ninja's remind me of wizards i started playing long-long ago. I just like the chaotic nature of a melee-ninja and their ambush-style gameplay.

The second favourite class is combo-champ. They have almost the same chaotic nature, but are more universal and all-sufficient, since they have everything a character may need - strong attacks, heal, buffs, high mobility. What they lack to become the best class ever is AoE-attacks. Yes a combo champ may seem less effective compared to other champ builds, but i simply like them :)

The third are... Gunslingers. Yes, they are not too mobile, their skills have awfull cooldowns, and it's so hard for them to get more them 16k damage in 1 attack... But i simply like them, cuz playing them is a real challenge.

The forth is... Professor. Professors used to be my favourite class for a very long time as a negator-class. I even chose their equivalent in other MMOs i was playing, just cuz i like to make fun of people. At TalonRO they aren't that popular, compared to other classes. Well, they just require certain skills to play effectively.

All other classes i play perform service functions for me, even though i'm experimenting with them a lot too.

Edited by Iskand3r

My main is Lord Knight, but I prefer to play priest for the simple fact that there's more "end game" with a priest, besides single player PVE.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.