Sign in to follow this  
Xcrayonex

Where to farm w a gearless hunter?

Well people told me to farm at Gonryun for royal jellies but since I dont have GEC card I still buy grape juice for SP and I also buy fly wing for the butterfly monster at the dungeon, I have a feeling I get low profit since I buy the grape juice and fly wing a lot. Can you guys recommend me a spot on where to farm?  My stats are 119 DEX and 82 agi

Here's a progression guide for being a archer. It should have some useful information on where to farm and what to buy for your hunter.

Hope this helps you out.

• Like 1

GHP with claymore trap + arrow shower is pretty nice (get 2x mimic clip, 1 myst case hat) 

or if you have thor gears.... easy exp there....

On 12/31/2018 at 10:47 PM, zonesoldier said:

Here's a progression guide for being a archer. It should have some useful information on where to farm and what to buy for your hunter.

Hope this helps you out.

Thank you so much! This helped me out a lot

Posted (edited)

How "gearless" are you mate?

I am also "gearless" before but I have thrived, and now I am about to buy my artemis hehe. Just start looting all you can get, avoid loot stealing though. Have a merchant overcharge loots for you, then rinse and repeat.

You could try verits, dropping immortal hearts. But the place is kinda boring, I normally don't last there for long. But best farming spots would be Moscovia (Mavka, BabaYaga) and Geffenia.

If you become sniper, and have sharp shooting, you might wanna try Dewata dungeon if you become to bored on usual farming spots. Sharp shoot everything there and farm all the ore drops (Coals, Ori, Elu) and try luck for some Book of Charms and even Banaspaty/Butijo cards.

Also, if you are bothered buying fly wings, and don't want to buy teleport accessory (like me), you may want to earn some eden badges by doing eden quests, and exchange them for infinite fly wings sold by merry badger. That helped me big time :)

Edited by vindicatedly

Try farming now that event is here (scarf making) so you can progress gearing your sniper. That's what I did 3 yrs ago (back when summer event badges were still tradable and not acct-bound). Farm slotted mufflers, manteaus, wool scarfs, hairstyle notes, etc.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this