Sign in to follow this  
heresnatan

Carding a Sherwood Bow

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I got my sherwood Bow and I have some doubts about the card combination

I know that most players go for TTTh (tg-tg-thanatos) but i bought mine as TThK (Kiel). The purpose its to get sp proc. everytime: for example: i need 2 BB to kill there (also same with a TTTh). But, i know It sounds good but idk why ppl told me  thats not a good choice.

Aside this bow i got dragon vest (gloom) dex+3 + deviling draon manteau, sleip [LT]

The question is.. 

do you think I should change my bow for TTTh. Is that important. And the rest of gear? i f change, then should I get a sleip GEC?

Edited by heresnatan

hi there, im not a pro stalker but the main reason for using Thanatos card is mainly because most stalkers grind at geffenia and monsters there specifically buses has a lot of def to crack. I can also say that TTTh sherwood is specialized bow intended only for geffenia (pro stalkers: please correct me if im wrong).

therefore, using TThK is also viable everywhere but since it has Th card in it, i think another T in replace of Th would be better.

again, im not a pro stalker, just trying to share my 2 cents.

😊

t

18 minutes ago, bluesclues1 said:

hi there, im not a pro stalker but the main reason for using Thanatos card is mainly because most stalkers grind at geffenia and monsters there specifically buses has a lot of def to crack. I can also say that TTTh sherwood is specialized bow intended only for geffenia (pro stalkers: please correct me if im wrong).

therefore, using TThK is also viable everywhere but since it has Th card in it, i think another T in replace of Th would be better.

😊

ty for the feedback. But how can u manage the sp problem?

GEC?

are u 1hit succu/inccubus?

I would be ignorant and answer the questions...

grape juice

No, eddga is better.

With the best equip, yes 1 hit.

18 hours ago, bluesclues1 said:

😊

(Us) Stalkers don't just donk in Geffenia, that's actually boring as hell. As a general rule we tend to play in maps where high DEF is more common (Boss class, MVP, etc.).

From memory the calculation works by Thanatos affecting first and thus means the TG's have greater effect, not exactly sure where the changeover occurs but somewhere around 30 DEF I think. You could probably just go play with the TalonRO Calc to see for yourself actually.

@heresnatan With regards to SP hard to beat Grape Juice (even though being Sherwood BB build you will be DEX not STR). Eddga is essentially a must for build (as your flee sucks) but I swap between it and GEC when needed.

Fun class/build to play - enjoy and best of luck!

/spank

On 1/6/2019 at 6:44 AM, Spankerman said:

(Us) Stalkers don't just donk in Geffenia, that's actually boring as hell. As a general rule we tend to play in maps where high DEF is more common (Boss class, MVP, etc.).

From memory the calculation works by Thanatos affecting first and thus means the TG's have greater effect, not exactly sure where the changeover occurs but somewhere around 30 DEF I think. You could probably just go play with the TalonRO Calc to see for yourself actually.

@heresnatan With regards to SP hard to beat Grape Juice (even though being Sherwood BB build you will be DEX not STR). Eddga is essentially a must for build (as your flee sucks) but I swap between it and GEC when needed.

Fun class/build to play - enjoy and best of luck!

/spank

Thank you. I used to play renewal. So.. MVP over there might be a step for the future.. XD.. not prepared for that, 

On this moment I got sleip GEC. I might try to get money to another sleip with Eddga then (expensive game) XD.

But curiously, I'm starting to understand how to play at geffenia... this place its a MESS XD 

Posted (edited)

I dont have end game items but I consistently get 3-3.5m at geffenia as stalker. I know i could probably push it to 4m-4.5m with kaahi/aspersio/blessing/agi buffs but you know what, that's a shit ton of work. So i dont return to town often but instead i can farm there for a long time and very leisurely as long as i still have my berserk potions.  Yes, i don't have much HP heals but I could survive easily for 15-20 mins. Even if i died, my save point is at Geffen and can return to farming in a few seconds. I use GEC and GJ and honestly it's not hard getting the loots without eddga.

The best part about my approach is that I dont need to have 3 clients open. I like a stress free style of farming.

Edited by Anonymous

2 hours ago, Anonymous said:

I dont have end game items but I consistently get 3-3.5m at geffenia as stalker. I know i could probably push it to 4m-4.5m with kaahi/aspersio/blessing/agi buffs but you know what, that's a shit ton of work. So i dont return to town often but instead i can farm there for a long time and very leisurely as long as i still have my berserk potions.  Yes, i don't have much HP heals but I could survive easily for 15-20 mins. Even if i died, my save point is at Geffen and can return to farming in a few seconds. I use GEC and GJ and honestly it's not hard getting the loots without eddga.

The best part about my approach is that I dont need to have 3 clients open. I like a stress free style of farming.

Can you share your build? I would like to farm there without too much hassle too :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this