Raphippe

Evolved Pet Equips

Hey everyone!

I'm going for evolving my pets Dokebi and PecoPeco and I was wondering if their equips, Wig and Battered Pot respectively, can be still be worn once they evolve to Am Mut and Grand Peco. So, are pre-evolution pet gears compatible with evolved pets?

Thanks for the help! :3 

Pet's accessories need only for looking here and if you will evolve pet with equiped accessory it disappear so as there no equips for evolved pets. Also, you can evolve only one pet for one account and after evolved egg become acc-bound.

@Azgrim you can evolve more than one pet. I myself evolved two pets on my acc: dokebi into Am mut and baby desert wolf into desert wolf

1 hour ago, Gawk said:

@Azgrim you can evolve more than one pet. I myself evolved two pets on my acc: dokebi into Am mut and baby desert wolf into desert wolf

Then guide on wiki tell us wrong thing.

"You can only build reputation for one pet per account."

1 hour ago, Azgrim said:

Then guide on wiki tell us wrong thing.

"You can only build reputation for one pet per account."

Yes, but once you have built up the needed reputation for one pet and evolved it, you can start building reputation for another. So maybe it should be: "one pet at a time per account" 😊

On 1/9/2019 at 7:07 AM, Glaimdir said:

Yes, but once you have built up the needed reputation for one pet and evolved it, you can start building reputation for another. So maybe it should be: "one pet at a time per account" 😊

This was my understanding too - should read "one at a time".

guess you're right, you can only build reputation for one pet at time, but once you finish,then you can evolve another pet by building reputation again and for doing that you start on 0 reputation points and you need to reach 1000 reputation points again.

Edited by Gawk

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.