Sign in to follow this  
Macknight

after 10+ years im playing RO again

Hi Macknight,

Same for me. Just started playing on TalonRO 2-3 months ago and are enjoying it a lot after 12 years absence. Have a good time, perhaps we see each other ingame (currently focusing on my LK xShiek).

• Like 1

Same. Havent played since probably 2005-07. I think I originally played on this server, but I can't recall. It was PenPen and I was a healer.

• Like 1

Just got back 5 days ago! feels good! but i have other accounts and I can't seem to remember my username/password. lol kinda sucked because I had a 99 high Priest. but feels good to be back nonetheless! starts from scratch!

welcome back though :)

• Like 1

Hey Mikeyyv /ok Welcome back!

You can try making a support ticket to see if you can recover your old account, like if you remember any details about the old account (Even the name of your lvl 99 HP!) the GMs will try to help you out! /no1 Just put everything you remember in the support ticket

Edited by AlysSariel
More stuff
  • Love 1

Hello! I started playin TalonRO since the first day it started! But I was pretty absent for 10 years lolol but I'm back! Its been so fun remembering ecerything and all the friends I made back then, still friends with some now! 

• Like 1

Been playing RO since I was 19 and never played any other MMORPG ever since. 

Spoiler

no plans in revealing my current age. /heh

Tried many private servers and since I joined tRO, I also never bothered looking at any other servers ever since. It's been great in here. /no1

Edited by Ghaspar

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this