HCONE

Creators In Sleepers. How Many is Too Many?

Creators in the Sleeper map. We have all seen them, occupying designated areas and where some even AFK, as their great natures just lay there in front of us and disappear much like our hopes and dreams. 

I am by no means hating on people who play creators in the sleeper map, in fact, I have encountered some individuals who are kind and active. However, in saying that, I'm sure that we have all noticed that when there are multiple creators in a farming zone, the rates of Great Natures collected can drop dramatically.  

To provide a bit of context as to why I am writing this forum post, I was doing my usual daily zeny farm on my Lord Knight where I can achieve up to 220-250 Great Natures per fire endow, when I encountered multiple creators camped in different parts of the Sleeper map. At first, I thought nothing of it, however, I was noticing a drop in the rate of Great natures that I was collecting with only 180-200 Great natures per fire endow. Only until I looked closely, did I notice that these creators all had the same style (hair/hair colour/clothes colour) and all shared similar variations of the same name. I personally messaged one of the creators, asking how many accounts he had on at the moment in the sleeper map. The  creator replied with a single character of "6". That's right folks, this man had not one, not two, not even 3 but SIX creators, camped out at the sleeper map. 

Now there's no rule saying that he can't have six accounts camping at sleepers, but it raises the question, 'how many is too many?'

Out of respect for the other players sharing the sleeper map, I messaged the creator, asking politely if he could limit the number of accounts to a maximum of 3 (which is still a lot for one person but its better than 6) as the high number of creators in a single map can ruin the farming experience for others sharing the map. The creator seemed to not understand as to why and how using a creator "ruined" the map and so I explained to him simply that: 

1. Creators occupy a designated area that is usually a high spawn area making it hard for other players to go near due to not wanting to accidentally kill steal or lose their mob

2. The Creators Homunculi has a single target attack and has a slower kill speed. My theory is that, the faster a player can mob and kill all at once, the more monsters can instantly respawn for other players around the map. A creator simply does not have the kill speed to do that and I have personally seen a creator occupy a small mob for over a minute.

As I explained this to the creator, he did not seem to fully comprehend my argument as to why a large amount of creators in a single map can hinder the farming process of the community as a whole and so we both agreed to post this issue on the forum to let others pitch in their thoughts in this delicate issue.

As I explained earlier, I have nothing against Creators, and understand that it is a very fun class to play, but out of respect for the wider community who enjoy farming, should there be a rule/guideline where there is a limit to the number of Creators played by a single player in a single map? 

• Like 5

I believe this falls under the violation of "Over Mobbing". I'll quote the rule.

•  
    Spoiler

• While leveling your Homunculus or using Alchemist plants, it is your responsibility to find a spot which does not disturb other players on the map. If you are standing/sitting in the middle of the road or important corners, expect your monsters to be hit by other players. The KS rule only applies to Homunculi and Plants when sitting in a place that is not a disturbance to other players.
    • Mobbing a lot of monsters on the map is only allowed if it does not affect the other players on the map. For instance: do not mob the entire map with your homunculus leaving no monsters for others.

You can find it here: https://talonro.com/general-rules/
    You can even report the guy if you want to. He's clearly violating a rule.

Mobbing a lot of monsters on the map is only allowed if it does not affect the other players on the map. For instance: do not mob the entire map with your homunculus leaving no monsters for others.

He is not doing that. Most afkemists can't possibly do that. I've tried on all possible maps and you simply can't do it. Maps are too big and the spawn rates don't compensate for it.

This is simply adding yet another rule for people to be inconvenienced by, because you feel inconvenienced. There's mavkas if you feel a chemist is taking space. You might even get lucky and make more than you would in sleepers. There's already an alternative map to this "problem". If it really bothers you? you can make him leave.

We have enough silly rules on this server. Don't add anymore that would actually effect gameplay because someone lacks the intellectual capacity to deal with something they find to be a nuisance.

And for the record: It takes a lot of time and commitment to get those 6 humons to a jarring level where they can actually attempt to be in ANY of the farming zones. That person has dedicated that time. He didn't wake up one day to a couple of 99 humons and said "time for ez mode lolxd". Not to mention swapping all those windows consistently. It's work, just like it is farming on one account, except you're more vulnerable in an afk state, and you have to feed them like a pet. It's awful and I don't recommend it to anyone, but it is a choice people should be allowed to make.

Thank you for reading.

Edited by Lumeya

Yeah, no one can mob an entire map with one afkmist.
But...

• he said the person used 6 chars on the same map
  • already affects his farming

---------- in the rule "Mobbing a lot of monsters on the map is only allowed if it does not affect the other players on the map."
thus can be considered a violation against the rule.

The OP posted a good summary of everything actually. He and the afkmist also agreed for this issue to be posted here.
Suggesting to move to another spot aint gonna solve the problem or making him leave might cause unnecessary fights.
Let's just wait for a GM to reply on this.

Spoiler

And for the record: It takes a lot of time and commitment to get those 6 humons to a jarring level where they can actually attempt to be in ANY of the farming zones. That person has dedicated that time. He didn't wake up one day to a couple of 99 humons and said "time for ez mode lolxd". Not to mention swapping all those windows consistently. It's work, just like it is farming on one account, except you're more vulnerable in an afk state, and you have to feed them like a pet. It's awful and I don't recommend it to anyone, but it is a choice people should be allowed to make.

Lumeya, that doesnt justify whats hes doing and looks more like the afkmist is twisting the rule.

Edited by PrideFries
  • Fsh 1

18 minutes ago, Lumeya said:

He is not doing that. Most afkemists can't possibly do that. I've tried on all possible maps and you simply can't do it. Maps are too big and the spawn rates don't compensate for it.

This is simply adding yet another rule for people to be inconvenienced by, because you feel inconvenienced. There's mavkas if you feel a chemist is taking space. You might even get lucky and make more than you would in sleepers. There's already an alternative map to this "problem". If it really bothers you? you can make him leave.

We have enough silly rules on this server. Don't add anymore that would actually effect gameplay because someone lacks the intellectual capacity to deal with something they find to be a nuisance.

Okay, I understand your point of view as an "afkemists" and I acknowledge the fact that encountering creators camped in the sleeper map has caused inconvenience to a degree, however, I have never had any issues with the gameplay of creators. In saying that, it would appear that you have completely missed the point of my original post. Creators are more than welcome in farming maps and like I said earlier, some players are very kind and respectable.

The issue that I have raised that you have so clearly misunderstood due to your apparent "lack of intellectual capacity" is whether ONE player should be allowed to make MULTIPLE accounts spread across the single map. Like I stated in my original post, this one player had SIX accounts spread across the map where multiple players, not just myself, felt that there should be an unspoken rule of respecting other players regarding this matter. The issue was raised with the creator and handled in a civil manner where we ultimately decided to leave this matter to the GMs hands.

This is not a matter of "intellectual capacity" and "inconveniences" but more of a matter of consideration and respect for the wider community. 

Thank you for reading. 

• Heh 1
  • No1 1

Im the one mention in this topic.

this is also the insight i have in mind.

1. Sir my homunculus kill a fast rate around 5-15 sec per Sleeper. Why? i make sure that the matk of each homun is around 800+ and the time i spend doing it is much more than you can imagine. (ill give you an insight. to make a vanilmirth to have a matk 800+ youll spend around 100 embryo without a luck. youll reset you vanilmirth around lvl 60 if it didnt pass the matk your aiming for. from lvl 1-60 it take around 7-8 to achieve that lvl if you fail youll gonna do the process again and from 60-99 around 1 week to 2 weeks <<<<--- thats per homunculus i do) 

2. Im not mobbing to much i can mob around 4-5 max sleepers per 1 time and that's very rare.

3. Please also understand that where not the same aspect on how to farm. You are suggesting to me that make a Lord Knight and Farm on sleepers, Sir that's not my forte i enjoy doing alt-tabs and picking the loots what my homunculus killed. And if you suggest that just to be with your convenience  i will not do that, again i enjoy doing/playing with my Alt-Tabs.

4. Due to slow internet connection in ship i cannot use any character that can kill without any discomfort in my side. I also want to enjoy the game.

5. As i said to you earlier i go to sleepers not just to afk but to farm your saying that be considerable to others because im making your farm-rate to go down. what about my side? i pick up all the loots what my homunculus killed every last piece of it.

i can only farm 250GN per Hr. thats per hour for 6 homunculus and youre suggesting use only 3 homunculus do the math sir. Is that considerable on my side?

Any comments regarding this matter is highly appreciated.

Char Color: All is Red and costume of mobile pursuit system

Char Name: Vanilmirth Breader x 2

Vanilmirth Legend x 2

Vanilmirth Master x 2

• Fsh 1

8 hours ago, Iskand3r said:

Argueing... calling GMs.. There's an alternative way to handle such matters yourself

We clearly need a GM input on this matter. Theres no such rule that a person cant use 6 or more chars, thats true. But what the afkmist doing is already affecting his(the OP) farm rate and ofc not only him but also other farmers on the map.

Having 6 afkmists on one map literally makes u "own" the map in a way.

@Coxwain

But that doesnt justify what ur doing on the map, like I said to Lumeya. If thats allowed then why is no one doing it until u showed up? I get it that its hard to raise homuns and farm using 6 chars but u clearly just violated a rule of over mobbing in a way. Just my opinion on this matter, you can shove it aside if u want to. Lets wait for a GM input.

• No1 1

4-5 sleeper mob per afkemist is /30/ sleepers, aka just under half of the 70 that spawn on the map. 

5-15 secs per sleeper to kill just extends that even more and means new ones spawn less often...

I feel like 6 is way too much for one map, because... Then what does that leave not only other farmers, but other afkemists?

If sleepers is such a good spot for leveling homunculi, is it fair to other people who need to level and farm with their homunculi?

• Like 1
  • Fsh 1

If thats the case, then ill just make an x amount of afkmists and shut down one farming map completely.

just kidding

but Coxwain might get this at this point. If its not about following rules now, then its about courtesy and respect for others. No one wants to be hated by everyone.

Edited by PrideFries
smiley

Ohh so they moved out from rachel sanct now? Haha

Back in the day i also saw multiple afkemist ( 1 person, multiple accounts) , yepp, its annoying, its like almost all the best spot of naturally mob spawn is already occupied by these bunch of afkemist, leaving little to none for the other player.

I know, if you are using limited time to play as your excuse , fine ( guess what, we are also have a limited time to enjoy ro too), but that doesnt mean you can abuse this excuse to affect the others. Its selfish and ultimately could affect the newbies who want to play here.

Wouldnt want to see our server flooded with these kind of behaviour, right? Cant even imagine if everyone is using these method , its such a horror.

Solution : try to do it on a less traffic map or try to figure out when the map is really empty, so you wont bother anyone, less complain is always good.

Edited by Mawanmeabeab2
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

you cant just afk on a map like the sleeper. in just around 10mins afk you will be killed when theres a 5+ sleepers i always teleport.

im only farming just like you but in a different way .

Edited by Coxwain

A strong enough Vanil can survive Sleepers easily, though. I always used mine to guard my safespot inside Sleepers when I used to farm there. Usually, I just put up a chatroom on my AFKemist that says, "Take as you like".

I forgot to feed that certain Vanil, though, so it ran away. /desp

Edited by AG.
  • Heh 3
  • Sob 1

9 hours ago, Coxwain said:

im only farming just like you but in a different way .

Hey Coxwain, I agree with you that you are an active farmer just like the rest of us, and you have every right to play it in a way that suits your play style.

However, in saying that, you must also remember that you are sharing the map with numerous other players.

As mentioned earlier by Maetropa, who I believe has given a clear and logical explanation; you are essentially reserving a large amount of sleepers to yourself for a prolonged period of time that ultimately affects the respawn rates for other players on the map.  

10 hours ago, maetropa said:

4-5 sleeper mob per afkemist is /30/ sleepers, aka just under half of the 70 that spawn on the map. 

5-15 secs per sleeper to kill just extends that even more and means new ones spawn less often...

I feel like 6 is way too much for one map, because... Then what does that leave not only other farmers, but other afkemists?

Coxwain, I respect your play style as a creator and I was by no means, trying to force you into playing as a Lord Knight. However, if that is the style that you prefer, then you must also accept the consequences of that play style as an afkemist/creator which has a slower single target kill speed and collection rate in comparison to conventional farming classes such as the Lord Knight and Stalker. And so I understand that to counter this problem and increase the collection rate, you have dedicated the time and effort to create more accounts which seems like an ingenious idea. A smart tactic yes, however, at what cost? It is at the cost of every other farmer sharing the map and so if I am to be frank, it is quite a selfish act that is inconsiderate to others.

There is no current rule saying that you can't have multiple accounts at the same time however, its about showing courtesy and respecting your fellow farmers.

Thats all I have to say, I leave this in the hands of the GMs now to decide what the best course of action. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Since I'm limiting my phone usage in 2004 all I can say is... Yep I farm sleepers too. It's just sad.

I, in contrast, finds it more beneficial in my farming spot when a Steel-Bodied Champ lures the whole mob and getting them Sharp-shooted by his Sniper for I observed that it improves the spawn rate of dimiks. 

Being alone in the dungeon for many years makes it easy for me to compare the difference.

18 hours ago, PrideFries said:

Having 6 afkmists on one map literally makes u "own" the map in a way.

This only proves you've never held 6 chemists on a map.

16 hours ago, PrideFries said:

If thats the case, then ill just make an x amount of afkmists and shut down one farming map completely.

I wish you the best of luck.

The clear solutions were already presented. Wasting the time of a GM on trivial discussions that would only hinder someone's choice of play, is just childish of a discussion to have. If this pulls through, then let's talk about steel body champs and nif priests, and peco paladins, who tend to round up more than necessary, leaving a map actually empty of mobs for a certain amount of time. Let's ruin it all. /gg

Edited by Lumeya
  • Swt 1

4 hours ago, Ghaspar said:

I, in contrast, finds it more beneficial in my farming spot when a Steel-Bodied Champ lures the whole mob and getting them Sharp-shooted by his Sniper for I observed that it improves the spawn rate of dimiks. 

Being alone in the dungeon for many years makes it easy for me to compare the difference.

i dont think it improves the spawn rate, but rather making them distributed more evenly. if u still dont agree, ask someone to mob the entire map and keep it for 1 minute, assuming he/she did mobbed the entire map completely, you wont see any dimiks anywhere for that duration

18 hours ago, DeliciousGreenApple said:

I had a similar scenario in the past regarding multiple afkemists in a map owned by a single person. 

The GMs said it wasn't breaking any rules. 

i had a similar scenario in the past too, and that was in a TTG map (Bibilan, Marc map at that time), I see these afkemists obviously owned by one person taking almost all of the spots where marcs spawn, leaving none to us. what i did is just kill the mob that i can hit that's ganging up on his homuns.

is it KS? probably yes.

do I care if it's KS? no, not at all. if he complains I KS-ed him, i tell him "if u dont want to be KS-ed, afk at a place where you're not in the middle of the road, that's in the rules"

just give them a taste of their own medicine. all these multiple afkemists promotes the idea that afk farming is promoted, and if the things related to homuns get nerfed once again, i feel sorry for the people who actively play with homun, they're the real victims

Edited by Tainaka Ritsu
  • Love 1
  • No1 1

AFK creator doesn't add any value to game experience. Why should we allow more than one per account? o.o

Server should Disconnect them like any afk player to save Ram!

Having > 1 afk Creator is lavishly overspending Server/Player resources/comforts. Say No to spoiled Creators! - Just one is too many! 

Edited by Sealord

Out of self-interest, if voting matters (which it may not), I have to come down on the side of "no more than one homunculus per forum account on sleepers map"; there are enough separate human beings playing alchies to slow the pace of profit already.

What about other maps?

It's case by case, isn't it? 

In Orc dungeon it's normally alchemists galore, and they spread the mobs out evenly so all alchiefarmers benefit.

If you're a single-target killer you can even benefit while not being an alchie, by killing monsters from their mob that they'll hardly miss, as there are so many.

They keep the place safer too, arguably, again in Orc Dungeon, as the monsters tend to focus on the homunc rather than any newbie levelling nearby.

Multiple alchies from one person wouldn't really harm the situation in a place like there.

_

Now back to the main topic at hand, about Sleepers map, the self-help remedy is clearly endorsed in the rules themselves:

Direct copy-pasta from the rules section: "If you are standing/sitting in the middle of the road or important corners, expect your monsters to be hit by other players.  The KS rule only applies to Homunculi and Plants when sitting in a place that is not a disturbance to other players."

They don't even have to be strictly AFK; they simply need to be in the middle of the road or an important corner, with their mobbing constituting a disturbance to other players.

_

It is also the case, as noted by Pride, that they are clearly, with one human being, mobbing enough monsters to affect other players' play experience.

Direct Copy-pasta: "Mobbing a lot of monsters on the map is only allowed if it does not affect the other players on the map."

_

But the self-help remedy carries the risk of conflict and acrimony, and the mobbing-many-monsters rule may relate to one character at a time, not one human being at a time.

The self-help remedy also carries, as self-help remedies generally do, the risk of actually being wrong.  What if you judge the area to be important but a GM does not?  What if you feel like it's a main pathway but a GM does not?  Suddenly you've gotten yourself into a KS situation where you are the guilty party.  Unnecessary stress and risk, I'd say.

(And If the similar situation meant that the multi-boxing afkemist was not strictly breaking any rules, that inclines slightly in favour of the "one character at a time" interpretation, rather than the "one human at a time" interpretation.)

_

As a sleeper farmer, I try to NOT use the self-help remedy, as I don't want to cause any hurt feelings even if I am technically in the right.

Even if I AM going to use it because every spawn-corner is filled with alchies or I'm just impatient that day, I at least try to ask in public chat if they are actually present, first.

We should be courteous first, and farmers second.

_

But as a sleeper farmer, it is also undeniable that multi-afkemists are a slow-killing, grating nuisance.

I don't have an answer to the situation, but it's certainly not ideal.

...We should be courteous first, and afk farmers second.

_

Still, Afkemists are already disadvantaged a lot by things like the exp penalty for inactive homunc levelling, so I just don't know if it's right to pile more rocks onto their burden.  (Hell, if I'm PERFECTLY honest, I think "letting the game play itself" is part of the homunculus playstyle, so I don't even fully agree with the afk levelling penalty to begin with!  I'm not as strongly opposed to it as I am to some other things though, it has its attractions.)

A strong guideline that those who will be afk at least open a chatbox saying "Feel free to kill and loot" strikes me as a useful idea, BUT then there will be cases of people just camping the afkemists and not letting them get any homunc exp whatsoever.

What really is the answer that benefits the farmers and the game?

...I don't know, I'm sorry to say.

If there's something less heavy-handed and more of a bright side for both nonalchie and alchie farmers, I'd probably prefer to support that instead.

Edited by Phanman
  • Like 1
  • No1 1

6 hours ago, Lumeya said:

This only proves you've never held 6 chemists on a map.

I wish you the best of luck.

The clear solutions were already presented. Wasting the time of a GM on trivial discussions that would only hinder someone's choice of play, is just childish of a discussion to have. If this pulls through, then let's talk about steel body champs and nif priests, and peco paladins, who tend to round up more than necessary, leaving a map actually empty of mobs for a certain amount of time. Let's ruin it all. /gg

Cant believe u brought up that "this only proves you've never held 6 chemist on a map" crap

A good player's perspective is enough to understand the situation. It doesnt make a difference if they were 6 knights, 6 mages or 100 novices. It still make you "own a map in a way". since ur holding down an x amount of spawn rates. more so if u know where the spawns are. thats 30-45% of spawns that ur holding down. Whats left for others then? Youre not the only one on the map, remember? Fact that ur affecting one person's zeny per hour already falls on rule violation of overmobbing. How bout the others that are also affected but doesnt have the courage to make a say about this?

Sure its hard to raise such homuns and control many chars on a map and saying "welp, this is how i farm" , "i dont have much time so i afk farm" that doesnt excempt you on anything and doesnt justify what ur doing. To put it plainly, ur already being a nuisance to others. The isnt some ghost map, its a popular farming place. And if, by slim chance, it wasnt in the rule whatsoever like i said before then respect to players should follow. This isnt an offline game, u got other peeps roaming around. Give consideration.

And... where is the "clear solution" thats already presented here? None.

We clearly need a GM's say here to make something official. Respect and consideration might sound crap to others afterall.

i dont really care about those chars u brought up. Its their job to mob. And if they overmob, that needs another topic. We are talking about 6 afkmists owned by one person on a sleeper map here.

Edited by PrideFries
smiley here

1 hour ago, PrideFries said:

Cant believe u brought up that "this only proves you've never held 6 chemist on a map" crap

A good player's perspective is enough to understand the situation. It doesnt make a difference if they were 6 knights, 6 mages or 100 novices. It still make you "own a map in a way". since ur holding down an x amount of spawn rates. more so if u know where the spawns are. thats 30-45% of spawns that ur holding down. Whats left for others then? Youre not the only one on the map, remember? Fact that ur affecting one person's zeny per hour already falls on rule violation of overmobbing. How bout the others that are also affected but doesnt have the courage to make a say about this?

Sure its hard to raise such homuns and control many chars on a map and saying "welp, this is how i farm" , "i dont have much time so i afk farm" that doesnt excempt you on anything and doesnt justify what ur doing. To put it plainly, ur already being a nuisance to others. The isnt some ghost map, its a popular farming place. And if, by slim chance, it wasnt in the rule whatsoever like i said before then respect to players should follow. This isnt an offline game, u got other peeps roaming around. Give consideration.

And... where is the "clear solution" thats already presented here? None.

We clearly need a GM's say here to make something official. Respect and consideration might sound crap to others afterall.

i dont really care about those chars u brought up. Its their job to mob. And if they overmob, that needs another topic. We are talking about 6 afkmists owned by one person on a sleeper map here.

Im afraid, if this is allowed, its kinda looks like bot in general, i hate bot to the core. 

I know its kinda difficult to justify, when its about conscience and respect on gaming perspective.

Edited by Mawanmeabeab2

25 minutes ago, Mawanmeabeab2 said:

Im afraid, if this is allowed, its kinda looks like bot in general, i hate bot to the core. 

I know its kinda difficult to justify, when its about conscience and respect on gaming perspective.

there arent any clear rules yet about having 6 or more chars in one map. but for overmobbing, yes there is...

Edited by PrideFries
smiley here

2 hours ago, PrideFries said:

A good player's perspective is enough to understand the situation.

Personal experience is always a winner over perspective. As for the solution? you're an experienced player, you should already know at least four. You also sound very ignorant of my comparisons to other classes being utilized "efficiently", so why should anyone give any consideration to your assumed perspective of what an afkemist does to a map? It's silly discussing this with you, because you're being a grudgeful child.

To further my point to anyone actually reading and considering a point: Here is the map databse of the mobs on the map.

// yuno_fild06 - Yuno Field
//==================================================
yuno_fild06,0,0,0,0 monster Sleeper 1386,70,0,0,0
yuno_fild06,0,0,0,0 monster Goat 1372,40,0,0,0
yuno_fild06,0,0,0,0 monster Demon Pungus 1378,20,120000,0,0
yuno_fild06,0,0,0,0 monster Red Plant 1078,10,0,0,0
yuno_fild06,0,0,0,0 monster Yellow Plant 1081,10,0,0,0
yuno_fild06,0,0,0,0 monster Green Plant 1080,10,0,0,0

As you can see, the mob SPAWN POINT is 0, which means, it's a random drop on the map. They can spawn anywhere in any corner. There is no PRIME position, you can be mobbed anywhere. The argument the opposition is making, is that it's suddenly INCONVENIENT for them because someone chose to stand in the middle of the road and that's where they generally walk through and it's ruining their mobbing. In that case, just standing in those spots, on ANY class, is considered an issue, because I can make 6 sinx and just wait for the mob to come to me, and switch windows to wipe them out and collect the loot.

This is an argument of convenience, not an ISSUE. It would be CONVENIENT to make a rule so people can farm THEIR way and feel satisfied by it, but there's already enough competition on the map, which CONSISTENTLY reserve mobs, forcing you to fly wing, which is already being DONE. There is no issue here, because no one is over mobbing, nor are they trying to lock the spawn on themselves because they CAN'T. This is about a humon not being able to kill a sleeper as fast as a player, and therefore, it's a problem to some. Unfortunately, as someone mentioned, this is an MMO, and other players wish to farm their way too, even if it's a silly afkemist strategy. He will not be there all day, but he, like any of us, has the RIGHT to be there, as long as he is not INTENTIONALLY trying to throw-off spawn of other players.

• Fsh 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By [Jaime]
      We have Show your Vanilmirths here!  | Show your Lifs here! | Show your Amistrs here! | .. But we have no thread for Filirs! So I'll be putting this thread here for any Filir enthusiasts out there.  
      I will try to make a Filir soon. Show your Filirs, fellow Homunculus trainers!
    • By ArcadeVex
      So with the Eden hunting quests I've noticed that my Homunculus's kills don't count towards the quest goal. Even when I'm assisting the Homunculus with hunting either by swinging an axe at the monster, or having my Plants take shots at it. I'm not sure whether this is a bug or a feature but it makes soloing even the most basic hunting quests hard to impossible without spamming acid demo. 
      I think taking an Alchemist/Creator's Homunculus out of the equation when it comes to hunting quests is a little unfair towards Alches, as in most cases our Homunculus's are our first and sometimes only means of dealing and taking damage. The obvious work around for this would be to just party up to do quests and sit back like a Priest or something playing a support role but I would rather doing hunting quests AS an Alchemist, with my Homunculus. 
      I've read through the Forums and also read numerous guides to Homunculus's and I've never come across anything explaining this, either reasoning for or against this. 
      Personally I would just like to have Homunculus kills count towards my kill count, same as if I was in a party and the tank I'm supporting made a kill. 
    • By renatzzz
      How long does it take for homunculus feed to reduce by 1 point?