Sign in to follow this  
IronBear

HELP! I'M LOST IN TIME!

Dang it! This is weird! My Cellphone is still working and I can use Mobile data. But people around me says that today is 2004! I've been stuck in this year for 3 weeks now! Mobile data is working but its dangerous to show my smart phone to the people, it might harm the timeline. It looks like my phone is not affected by the accidental time travel. I could still communicate with the modern world using it.

I will try to get back to the modern time as soon as possible!

Tell me... How is the modern world right now? I've only managed to experience 7 days of 2019 before a weird portal transported me, my brother, my lil sister and my brother's car in the year 2004. Damn! RO is still popular in the PH right now (2004).

It was all good and everyone lived harmoniously.....until the fire nation attacked.
And then we got invaded by aliens.
Godzilla woke up and formed an alliance with Ultraman to fight them back.
Doge would later on join in to help them.
Trump's wall, which once caused a divide within humanity, kept the aliens and the fire nation at bay.
Ugandan Knuckles betrayed us, saying that we "did not noe de wae". Big Chungus also defected to the aliens.
We just need to hold out until Shaggy masters Ultra Instinct to defeat the alien-fire nation alliance.

• Heh 1

There's a staircase at the right-most side of the building's corridor. Climb it. And, at the 3rd floor you'll find a door that looked like will lead you to fall outside, it isn't. Open the door and you'll find a pathway. Just let the steam clear out and you'll see a suitcase. Open it and you'll see pictures depicting Trump and Jong Un eating Ramyun. It will then create a portal going to the actual present time.

Good luck finding it.

Edited by Ghaspar

I can suggest an easyer way to travel into future:

Drink vodka labeled "Time machine" - it takes only a bottle and you'll wake up in tomorrow ;)

Me and my brother managed to get a job using faked out papers. I guess its best to get a job while stuck in 2004. Gosh everything looks like 1999 in here! Oh and I just saw the 8 year old me. She is so cute! No wonder she gets a lot of love letters from boys. /heh

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this