Shiek

Project Iduna - What is coming?!

1 hour ago, Jailbroken said:

Whaat??! Something is coming soon? Why did you do this while im on hiatus? /omg /sob 

Wrong question. The right question is "Why did you go on hiatus?" /heh

• Heh 1
  • No1 1
  • Swt 1

9 hours ago, ValheruWolf said:

Now that would be a miracle.   Not even sure it's possible lol. atleast without heavily changing skills.

Is the right solution!

is it really 3rd job? few ppl speculating about it already. star emp? soul reaper? are we like those other servers now? new skills?

wat happened to the promise of pre-renewal?

Edited by PrideFries
forgot to insert smiley

I don't think it's about 3rd Jobs.. I am sure they are still keeping their promise of a Pre-Renewal RO for tRO. 

Based on the screenshot, I think here's we can expect:

1. The ability to have both male and female characters on one gaming account.

2. Achievements.

3. I can see something about.. renting? XD Well, that would be cool if you can rent your stoofs to others. 

4. Etc.

7 minutes ago, GM Seiren said:

3rd classes will never happen, nor will Renewal.

oh thank the divines and daedras!!

its official now, a GM said no 3rd class, no renewal.

Edited by PrideFries
smiley smiley smiley

I'm thinking it has something to do with 1st and 2nd skill update. A few private servers have been rolling this out.

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, phantome said:

I'm thinking it has something to do with 1st and 2nd skill update. A few private servers have been rolling this out.

This update makes Magnus Exorcimus usable to all races... XDDDD PRETTY COOL if you ask me /heh 

• No1 1

4 hours ago, GM Seiren said:

3rd classes will never happen, nor will Renewal.

But not cute 3rd job sprites, right? Right? /wah

Kafra will  start collecting higher storage fees now, rent for pecos, carts, falcon, etc. coz she can't charge warp fees because of warp girl. She's broke. Gotta pay those rent space on cells in different cities.

4 hours ago, [Jaime] said:

3. I can see something about.. renting? XD Well, that would be cool if you can rent your stoofs to others.

I can't see anything looking like renting. Other than character creation and achievements, the two other windows looks like just a proper interface for Zeny Storage and a system to share screenshots to social network (SNS being Social Network Service).

3 hours ago, DeliciousGreenApple said:

Project Iduna

Iduna=Eden

Garden of Eden

Garden of Eden is where Adam and Eve once resided until they ate the forbidden apple

Apple

DeliciousGreenApple

That's me! 

I'm getting a buff guys! 

Iduna seems to be another spelling for Idunn (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iðunn), which has actual relation to apples. BTW, in the brazilian official server, Song of Lutie is translated as Idunn's Apples.

1 hour ago, AG. said:

Hm, actually if client change and they are actually able to add new costume / full body sprite slots we might get them as costumes :)  sadly it just isn't possible due to those limitations at the moment.

20 hours ago, AG. said:

18 hours ago, ValheruWolf said:

Hm, actually if client change and they are actually able to add new costume / full body sprite slots we might get them as costumes :)  sadly it just isn't possible due to those limitations at the moment.

i believe they said somewhere that we can never get a 3rd job sprite. coz it will confuse peeps who are looking for a pre-re server then sees 3rd jobs roaming around.

• Sob 1

1 minute ago, PrideFries said:

i believe they said somewhere that we can never get a 3rd job sprite. coz it will confuse peeps who are looking for a pre-re server then sees 3rd jobs roaming around.

Why'd you have to kill my dream like this, Pride!? /desp

• No1 1

Or this would be TalonRO’s unique selling point, just make it clear to ppl visiting our beautiful pre-renewal world on the website, features overview and in-game introductio . I think no one here wants a change to game mechanics, only the cute sprites. 

Just imagine, after being Lord Knight lvl 99/70 you do some kind of rebirth and have the same fun again getting to lvl 99/70 with Lord Knight skills and stats but looking like a Rune Knight! Or a super duper difficult quest which rewards you with this change of the sprite only. Ohhh boy, a complete new layer of end game 😍

Edited by Shiek

3 hours ago, Shiek said:

Or this would be TalonRO’s unique selling point, just make it clear to ppl visiting our beautiful pre-renewal world on the website, features overview and in-game introductio . I think no one here wants a change to game mechanics, only the cute sprites.

How wrong you are.. @___@

21 hours ago, Shiek said:

Or a super duper difficult quest which rewards you with this change of the sprite only. Ohhh boy, a complete new layer of end game 😍

Like Dagger of Edda quest?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PrideFries said:

Eh, that might be a secondary reason, but check suggestion forums.  to do so for each one they would add they would need to remove another one, the 2 that we have (that I know of) are the summer suit and the santa suit.   and the wording was, we have a limited amount of slots we can use for the full body transformations and they are all used,

So regardless of the third class sprite, it just wasn't even possible at all so really didn't matter how much people wanted them.  (people also wanted the cat race sprites for still second job class heh)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.