Shiek

Project Iduna - What is coming?!

2 hours ago, PrideFries said:

new client possible add ons:

monster HP bar

Replay System (built-in video recorder)

/fsh

Monster HP bar sounds super lame, though. I like Monster Property being a thing.

19 minutes ago, AG. said:

Monster HP bar sounds super lame, though. I like Monster Property being a thing.

not everyone have easy access on that. and if its about mvping, yeah its lame.

but for everyday mobs we see in farming, its a plus for me.

Edited by PrideFries
i clicked edit

ok i know its my 3rd post lol xD
maybe the new client can have something like this.

Spoiler

we can now attach items we wanna sell for ppl to have a look at it.daahahah.PNG.c1cb7be34da1a78f241172240ba20fa6.PNG

New client so :

- News skins carts for merc ?

- Interests in bank ? otherwise it's useless ...

- Move slot characters ?

- Rework bonus SQI ? civil war coming ...

- Achievements monsters against costumes prizes

- Bio4 account bound ? 

- Valk Project replace GMC

On 2/5/2019 at 12:23 PM, Reclusio Perpetua said:

Like Dagger of Edda quest?

i´ll go up with this one (too) And we all know that you are looking at this Seiren / Boreas...

Now that I think about it, I really hope the new UI makes the Kafra Storage easier to use. My wrist is almost coming off. :Abs:

4 hours ago, AG. said:

Now that I think about it, I really hope the new UI makes the Kafra Storage easier to use. My wrist is almost coming off. :Abs:

Kafra is very easy to use actually. Lol

Just type in the search bar what item you want to locate, trust me my inventory is 700/700

• Love 1

53 minutes ago, Avar said:

Kafra is very easy to use actually. Lol

Just type in the search bar what item you want to locate, trust me my inventory is 700/700

The drag & drop is the most tedious thing with our Kafra...on other/newer clients you can just Shift+Righ Click to put an item from Kafra into your inventory & vice versa - makes life sooo much easier.

• Wah 1

17 minutes ago, Glaimdir said:

The drag & drop is the most tedious thing with our Kafra...on other/newer clients you can just Shift+Righ Click to put an item from Kafra into your inventory & vice versa - makes life sooo much easier.

Oh, you mean like shops?

(When selling item just double-click)

Yeah. Pretty horrible on the wrists taking out all your rings to sell... Might give me carpal tunnel syndrome. lol/panic

On 2/5/2019 at 12:31 PM, PrideFries said:

oh thank the divines and daedras!!

its official now, a GM said no 3rd class, no renewal.

They have said that a number of times - it's the basis of the server after all.

Otherwise pretty sure most of us wouldn't be playing here, hahaha.

• No1 1

16 hours ago, Spankerman said:

They have said that a number of times - it's the basis of the server after all.

Otherwise pretty sure most of us wouldn't be playing here, hahaha.

well, there are new peeps everyday who will ask about that. plus, update sounds huge that u cant help but think that way at some point.

If I were to predict, TalonRO will enter the political realm with this update.

There shall be the President which shall supersede every power the current pope of rachel has, and will have the final word on the laws passed and tariffs imposed. The President shall be voted at-large by every registered voter in every City of it.

Each City will have a Governor (Except for Niflheim which shall have a Ghost-vernor instead. The Umbalan Governor will be spelled as Goo-Ooh-Vee-Eer-Nee-Ooh-Ree). These Governors shall be voted by their registered voters in their cities. The Governors will have the power to impose taxes in every loot and income being generated in their jurisdiction (including Fields and Dungeons).

A Congress will also be established composed of Senators which shall represent the major entities of the talonRO world: Rune-Midgard (with 12 Capitalist Senators), Schwartzvald (with 6 Weirdo Senators), Arunafeltz (with 2 Hot or Cold Senators), New World (with 2 Hard-to-Kill Senators), and the Tribes (with 1 Racist Senator).

The President will have the following cabinet secretaries too!

Secretary of Defense: Responsible for keeping Satan Morroc from further destructing Morroc. Reports also surfaced that the demon is targeting comodo because of proximity and lots of water. Gramps shall be the consultant of the Sec. of Defense.

Secretary of Trade and Commerce: Keep the market stable and capitalist , oligarch business friendly

Secretary of Transportation: Regulate the speed limit of Pecopecos and other ridden animals. Also maintain the effective operation of the Airship (yes we have one in case you forgot). Also responsible for keeping the Warp Girl happy

Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources: Regulate the heavy mining of Green Natures and the exploitation of Moscovia Forest.

Secretary of Education: Responsible for educating low-life players and trolls to get an actual life.

And as a full-pledged state, TalonRO shall be recognized by the United Nations for being a much more organized and credible state than any other governments established.

Long live TalonRO!

• Heh 1
  • No1 1

18 hours ago, vindicatedly said:

If I were to predict, TalonRO will enter the political realm with this update.

There shall be the President which shall supersede every power the current pope of rachel has, and will have the final word on the laws passed and tariffs imposed. The President shall be voted at-large by every registered voter in every City of it.

Each City will have a Governor (Except for Niflheim which shall have a Ghost-vernor instead. The Umbalan Governor will be spelled as Goo-Ooh-Vee-Eer-Nee-Ooh-Ree). These Governors shall be voted by their registered voters in their cities. The Governors will have the power to impose taxes in every loot and income being generated in their jurisdiction (including Fields and Dungeons).

A Congress will also be established composed of Senators which shall represent the major entities of the talonRO world: Rune-Midgard (with 12 Capitalist Senators), Schwartzvald (with 6 Weirdo Senators), Arunafeltz (with 2 Hot or Cold Senators), New World (with 2 Hard-to-Kill Senators), and the Tribes (with 1 Racist Senator).

The President will have the following cabinet secretaries too!

Secretary of Defense: Responsible for keeping Satan Morroc from further destructing Morroc. Reports also surfaced that the demon is targeting comodo because of proximity and lots of water. Gramps shall be the consultant of the Sec. of Defense.

Secretary of Trade and Commerce: Keep the market stable and capitalist , oligarch business friendly

Secretary of Transportation: Regulate the speed limit of Pecopecos and other ridden animals. Also maintain the effective operation of the Airship (yes we have one in case you forgot). Also responsible for keeping the Warp Girl happy

Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources: Regulate the heavy mining of Green Natures and the exploitation of Moscovia Forest.

Secretary of Education: Responsible for educating low-life players and trolls to get an actual life.

And as a full-pledged state, TalonRO shall be recognized by the United Nations for being a much more organized and credible state than any other governments established.

Those terms, don't involve politics please! /desp/heh  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.