Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, IceDryst said:

My daily dose of Rinny Art /lv

Awww ☺️😊  I will try to update asap, I want to see your artsu too >\\\<

Edited by Rinny Rin
Typo

19 hours ago, Rinny Rin said:

Awww ☺️😊  I will try to update asap, I want to see your artsu too >\\\<

You inspire me a lot with your regular upload, it's almost like I wanna race you with the drawing rate /heh

• Love 1

3 hours ago, IceDryst said:

You inspire me a lot with your regular upload, it's almost like I wanna race you with the drawing rate /heh

Awww >< its nice to have a friendly competetion /lv 

Lets continue to do both our best 😳😳

My cake so pruo and talented artist, blobblush ❤️

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Lieca said:

My cake so pruo and talented artist, blobblush ❤️

Awwww thank you lieca chan 😳❤❤ not as pro as you though 😳

On 4/10/2019 at 8:52 AM, Rinny Rin said:

LOLL SIS XD why not? /ok/ok fufufufu

Commission Done for Hearty /kis/kis

Thank you for commissioning /lv

Hearty_Solo_Final.jpg

@Rinny Rin i just saw this, I didn't know u have a forum thread, thanks again! 💖🏖😍 

I am one lucky and happy customer thanks again Rinny! Hugs🍰

@*~Heartyangel~* awwww thank you hearty xD

ahahah yeah i think i did not promote my forum on discord that's why not everyone know i have one xD
Btw thank you again hearty /kis

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Aethena said:

where mai cornutus?😏

LOLL here you gooo GUMOOO

Spoiler

cornutus.thumb.jpg.42e95bda95079d3164af9058e6c77871.jpg

• Fsh 1
  • Heh 1

Posted (edited)

Every time i see food /fsh/rice

Spoiler

chibi.thumb.jpg.bc9a3468e70eceea4df6fb1a6b024659.jpg

Finishhh artsu

Spoiler

IMG_20190901_081202_658.jpg.a77052983a11bbf6c4c769582fd92d8f.jpg

Edited by Rinny Rin
  • Love 2

On 8/31/2019 at 8:51 AM, Rinny Rin said:

Every time i see food /fsh/rice

Reveal hidden contents

chibi.thumb.jpg.bc9a3468e70eceea4df6fb1a6b024659.jpg

Finishhh artsuIMG_20190901_081202_658.jpg.a77052983a11bbf6c4c769582fd92d8f.jpg

AWWWWW CUTEEEE ❤️

• Omg 1

11 hours ago, Lydia 🎀 said:

AWWWWW CUTEEEE ❤️

awww thank you lydia /kis

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOIIII LOIIII~~ /lv/lv

More pantsu Birthday to come
love love from Rinny /no1 @loi ☆

Spoiler

loiiii-1.jpg.bee4015ddc38fccf5a106e8cec82a3a3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ghaspar
      Hello there! Please come in! Welcome to my humble shop.
      Well, what do you know? Yes, I also have an artistic side in me 😊. While my talent goes to traditional art IRL issues don’t allow me to sit and do my artwork unnoticeable, hence, I’m opting to express myself in making you guys guild emblems.
      Why the sudden endeavour?
      Family and work demands restrict me in playing for long hours like I did before. However, that doesn’t mean I will no longer play or do other tRO stuff. I see emblems in-game that is either poorly executed or were just copied from other sites. Anyway, since emblems are made in small pixels, it is easily understood that not everyone can make them or at least in a more sophisticated way. This made me thought of helping the community in producing new and innovative emblems. This way I’d still feel I’m contributing positively to tRO.
      I always try to make emblems to a high quality and to the best they possibly can. What’s cool about this art is that you can actually use the finish product in-game which may be a solid representation either of yourself or the guild.

At the time being, why don’t you take a glance at my pre-made emblems and when you like one PM me here in the Forums. I’ll send them to you right away. Once the emblem is received, please send the payment through mail to my Super Baby (IGN: Baby Ghaspy)
      My pre-made emblems are priced to just your typical hourly farm rate which is 3m (or 3TC) and 5m (or 5TC) depending on the quality.

F E A T U R E D All featured guild emblems were made just for my own pleasure and the respective guilds herein do not own these emblems, unless requested. So if you like to have these emblems, fee free to PM me and I'll send them to you. 😊 These are priced the same as the 200 Series above.

Did you like the quality of my emblems but would like have yourself more than what is offered above, and wanted me to design an emblem specifically for you or your guild?
      G U I D E L I N E S Follow these steps: 1. Concept Tell me the Concept: a) What is the Subject? b) What is the Background? (if any)   2. Preparation I will prepare the requested emblem and if there is any specific change, please do tell and I will do it. Only when a customer is fully satisfied will I send the final product. If in case the requested concept cannot be reproduced to a 24x24 pixel emblem, we will make adjustments accordingly.   3. Payment Commissions will be charged 7m (or 7TC). Why not 6m? 2m additional to the already-available emblems will surely add encouragement and enthusiasm for me. 😃 Once the emblem is sent, please send the payment to my Super Baby (IGN: Baby Ghaspy)  

For the time being, I'd be taking only 5 slots due to my hectic work schedule. I hope you understand.
      Slots Name Number of Requests Slot no. 1 --------------------------------------   Slot no. 2 --------------------------------------   Slot no. 3 --------------------------------------   Slot no. 4 --------------------------------------   Slot no. 5 --------------------------------------   Note: I don’t work on Fridays. Please give me this day for my family time. Thanks.

I received the emblem, what happens next?
      G U I D E L I N E S Follow these steps: 1. Locate your TalonRO Main Folder and open it. 2. Inside this main folder, you should see a folder named “Emblem.” Open this and paste the emblem inside.
      3. Log in your character who is the Guild Master of the guild. Press Alt+G to open up the Guild Window, and from there you can edit/change the emblem of your choice. All emblems available in step no. 2 above will appear as a selection choice.
      4. That's it! Congratulations! You're good to go. 😊  

Thank you for your time hopping in. I will keep adding pre-made emblems from time to time and will keep posting updates that hopefully you guys will enjoy.
      Don’t want to miss my updates? Just hit Follow button to keep you updated. If you like the content of this shop, a thumbs up would be nice.
      Cheers! 
    • By fumiddition
      A R D I N D A ' S   (C) A R T
      i hope you like puns  my art tumblr (and mostly RO art) is @ fumiddition
        PSA: I'm still around, but very slow art-wise! If you'd like commission updates via discord, drop me a PM and I'll add you there ww
      Hello, art corner! My name is Fumi and my main IGN is Ardinda (feel free to use either or be as creative as you want). I used to play, draw and rp RO about a handful of years ago, but recently I've been Asura Strike'd right in the feels again and decided to creep back into it for good ol' nostalgia's sake and take my sweet time with it here. Plus, there are just too many beautiful costumes and I wish to own some of them, so here comes the birth of this teeny tiny commission shop with some art I can offer in return. Let's jump below! 
      C O M M I S S I O N
      if you're interested, sharp shoot me a reply (or a PM if you're shy because I'm shy too) and i'll get back to you with the details i need

► Half-body Solo: 35 mil zeny / 35 Talon Coins
      One character only ♪ Full bodies are to be discussed via PM

► Half-body Duo: 80 mil zeny / 80 Talon Coins
      Two characters interacting! I am open to all romantic pairs (hetero / BL / GL) as well as friend / sibling / parent relationships
      P.S.: Biochemists/Alchemists with their Lifs will count as this type of commission

► Half body Party: Bribe / PM for info
      Prices are much different for group pictures depending on the number of characters and complexity, so please discuss with me privately!
      G U I D E L I N E S
      everything you need to know ♪
      I typically follow the game's official designs. Please mention if you'd like a specific change made to yours. Armor and animals are generally hard for me to draw, but I will do my berry best--  I accept zeny as payment, but you can opt to pay using Talon Coins (1 TC = 1 mil zeny) or a combination of items in my wish list below. You can also choose to mix and match. Full payment is required after you have confirmed the sketch. Please send payment to my Super Novice, IGN Ardinda or meet up with me in Eden Group. I mainly need references such as: screenshots, headgear IDs, eye colour and brief personality, but feel free to add others such as skin tone, scars, accessories, etc. You are free to use my art anywhere you want. I only ask to not claim it as your own or sell it. Credit would be wonderful, but not necessary. If there is anything you're unsure of, do ask! I will gladly clear any doubts for you. P.S. I absolutely welcome returning customers! I can't get enough of everyone's beautiful characters after all.  S L O T S   /   W A I T L I S T   /   S T A T U S
      these are not in order, don't worry! i work on the ones that are easier on my hands first
      Slot #01  lela x 3 (50% - paid)     Slot #08  GM Luna x 3 (50% - 2/3 paid) Slot #02  Kisuka* x 7 (0% - paid)   Slot #09  Cheron x 3 (0% - paid) Slot #03  Orchestra x 9 (50% - paid)   Slot #10  ------------------------------------- Slot #04  anon x 6 (50% - paid)   Slot #11  ------------------------------------- Slot #05  Vanellea x 2 (50% - paid)   Slot #12  ------------------------------------- Slot #06  Rense x 2 (50% - paid)   Slot #13  ------------------------------------- Slot #07  Sephyyy x 3 (0% - paid)   Slot #14  ------------------------------------- W I S H L I S T
      let me know if you'd like to trade any of these (or suggest something else!) for art because a girl can dream-- (this section is continuously updating)
       Love Feeling  Clock Casket  Aria Headdress  Wrapping Ribbon  Shrine Maiden Hat Cat Ear Ribbon  Wildcat Knit Cap  Warm Cat Muffler  Rainbow Sigrun's Wings  Majestic Helmet  Stall of Angel  Choker  Lovely Fox Ears  Heavenly Dark Flame  Lady's Feather Hat  Monochrome Gothic Bonnet  Blinking Eyes  Ghost Holiday  Sorcerer Hood  Cat Ear Hat White  Mechanic Feather Hairband Charleston Antenna  Red Vicious Aura  Vicious Aura  Eleanor Wig  Eleanor Yellow Wig  Picnic Basket  Alchemist Square Bag  Pigtail Red Riding Hood #21235 Nine Tail Fox Hair  Lolita Two Side Up  Nidhogg Wig  Long Cat Ears  Snack Party  Walking Fluffy Cat  Baby Penguin  Walking White Cat  Walking Shiba Inu   Peony Hair Ornament   C H A R A C T E R S
      my in-game handles! don't be afraid to say hi
      Ardinda Iyre Raehal Juddex Thank you so much for your time - I hope to update this thread casually with more RO art and meet more of you cool Leaf cats in-game~