Askins

Invencible Teddy Bears?

Well guys, i'm having issues on these hunt.

I've got a 80 lv monk that doesn't seem to be able to actually deal damage to teddys. While in Venomous i do at least 104 to 150 damage/hit, on teddys i get as low as 10 to 12!

And of course, they kill me like i was made of butter.

i'm using a agi build Monk, and it had worked, so far

here is an a image with altqMonk.png.7d5e72b352302c3e2dc3de39d1d2a510.png

Posted (edited)

The thing with teddy bear is; you'll need high amount of hit rate to hit them (need 240 + hit rate), which is quite hard to achieve with your current build and gear.

Try getting a 4 slotted mace or knuckle carded with 4 mummy card, and try to reset your build to dex and agi build, that way, you might be able to hit them.

If i were you, 'll just fwing away, or ashura.

Edited by Mawanmeabeab2

The 3-15 damage you're dealing comes from your spirit spheres, which give you +3 holy damage each sphere that isn't affected by hit or flee, similar to weapons with star crumbs forged in them(this one's neutral damage though, not holy)

Either use +hit cards, try a crit build to bypass flee or use a mace with 4 skeleton cards to stun them as stun status will drop their flee to 0

• No1 1

And if you wanted to farm rusry screws for the Moscovia Quest, Just farm them somewhere else. Not worth the hassle if you ask me.

• No1 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Faenwulf said:

And if you wanted to farm rusry screws for the Moscovia Quest, Just farm them somewhere else. Not worth the hassle if you ask me.

If its just for the rusty screw, i'd rather hunt metaling at the moment 😂

But, if he insist on taking down teddy bear, his best bet will be resetting stat to full dex and str, wearing phen card, and ashura 😎

Edited by Mawanmeabeab2

Thing is, that's my first character - i have, like, 4 days here at talonro, maybe five. So my entire welth is of about 280k... And the best gear i can afford is actually the eden quest ones...

So i guess i'l reset for a crit build or something alike to be able to finish the eden quest line in order to be able to reborn it to champ... Then i might be able to try something better, even farm for cahs/itens to have better gear...

Any tips for low budget newbies?

Ps.: The stats are without any buffs, just pure build + altq

1 hour ago, Askins said:

Thing is, that's my first character - i have, like, 4 days here at talonro, maybe five. So my entire welth is of about 280k... And the best gear i can afford is actually the eden quest ones...

So i guess i'l reset for a crit build or something alike to be able to finish the eden quest line in order to be able to reborn it to champ... Then i might be able to try something better, even farm for cahs/itens to have better gear...

Any tips for low budget newbies?

Ps.: The stats are without any buffs, just pure build + altq

teddys will be hard for you since you cant neither get full crit or get enough hit and dmg to kill them before they kill you, why are you hunting teddys? quest? drops?

29 minutes ago, darkclaw said:

teddys will be hard for you since you cant neither get full crit or get enough hit and dmg to kill them before they kill you, why are you hunting teddys? quest? drops?

Eden quest for the next tier altq, as i said, they're the best in my current financial status... But i guess i could keep the current ones and just grind till reborn... Not that i would like to, but that's what seems to be possible

Posted (edited)

Eden quests, especially the higher level ones, are designed to be done in a party.

So I would suggest just that ... try finding others struggling with Teddies and party up.

Edited by DoucheEnrique

you can try to do some hunting board and get enough bronze coins to rent a more powerfull gear and take them down, or go semi crit build or go full dex and try using FO idk, it will be hard.

Tell you what, if you have to finish that teddy bear, i can help you, lets party up, and finish that quest together. Whats your ign name? What time you'll be online? So i can whisper later

16 hours ago, Mawanmeabeab2 said:

Tell you what, if you have to finish that teddy bear, i can help you, lets party up, and finish that quest together. Whats your ign name? What time you'll be online? So i can whisper later

Well, thank you very much.

I usually go online arround 7:00 p.m to 11 p.m GMT -3. The ign of the monk is Telmerk

Posted (edited)

Blade stop, asura strike, you don't need to upgrade your gear. Just stat change.

If you need quick cash, look up buying shop list at panel.talonro.com search easy item like bee sting. (You can check our database to see whether the monster drops it easy to kill) and type !pj item_id or item name to jump the shop. Yes, they are usually underpriced that you better vend and wait for a while but you'll get quick first million zeny that way.

Edited by kolela