PvM | Valkyrie: Ancient Tower

June 3 slot2 3pm server time

• No1 1

Posted (edited)

Hi GM Lance 

June 21
Slot 2¬†[¬†Open¬†] 3pm Server TimeÔĽŅ

Edited by Goyu-

We would like to take the 25th June 5pm server time slot please o/.

Posted (edited)

24th June, slot 1 please! Thank you~

Edit: I only booked for 1 slot ūüėß

Edited by Motto Stella
Saw screenshot of me getting two slots

Posted (edited)

25th june 6pm server time pls-- or can we enter 3:40pm server (if it is okay)

Edited by Bobito

Posted (edited)

@GM Lance can i take the june 21st slot 1 2pm server time? or is that taken by them too.. if not.. ill take it.. lol

Edited by khrei
  • No1 2

On 4/10/2019 at 10:11 AM, GM Lance said:

Valkyrie: AT will be available to all players, with a weekly cooldown. A new set of dates will be posted each week so be sure to keep an eye on the thread to
ensure you secure your timeslot. See below for our instance guidelines! 

Correct me if I'm wrong but weekly cooldown refers to a 1 week forum account cooldown after an AT run right? I'm pretty sure I've seen multiple people do 2 or even 3 of these runs this weekend. Not gonna point fingers just want to clarify.

Posted (edited)

its a cooldown like in et. charbound. 

Edited by EVlL

So nothing is really stopping people from getting multiple slots? Somehow I thought it was supposed to be forum account cd ūüėē

On 6/16/2019 at 7:08 PM, McKilly said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but weekly cooldown refers to a 1 week forum account cooldown after an AT run right? I'm pretty sure I've seen multiple people do 2 or even 3 of these runs this weekend. Not gonna point fingers just want to clarify.

There's a cooldown (much like ET), however, players can run this instance multiple times with an alt. From 1st July onwards, we'll apply this cooldown to forum accounts.

Hope that clarifies things!

On 6/16/2019 at 7:54 PM, Restless said:

So nothing is really stopping people from getting multiple slots? Somehow I thought it was supposed to be forum account cd ūüėē

I usually give priority to those who haven't claimed a slot yet. Party leaders are aware of this and will only take multiple schedules if no one else has taken it (usually after a few days).

I'm also open to scheduling runs outside of the announced dates. My time will be more flexible from July onwards, so if you want to book an instance at a set date, drop me a PM and we'll work out a time/day to host Ancient Tower for your party.  /ok

• Love 2
  • No1 1

Hi everyone,

I have decided to amend the guidelines for multiple instance runs which will take effect from July onwards (see below).

From 1st July, parties will only able to join a scheduled run once per week. The cooldown effect will now apply across your forum account. 
If we suspect a player abusing the cooldown, we will remove you from all future Valkyrie instances indefinitely.

This is to ensure that players are not excessively farming AT or acquiring multiple slots.

Once Iduna is released, rest assured we'll be working towards having Ancient Tower as a fixed instance, along with the release of Valkyrie Marketplace (ETA August) and subsequent episodic Valkyrie instances (4-9) in the coming months!

• Love 3
  • No1 3

Can I have 24th june Slot 1¬†[¬†Open¬†] 4pm Server TimeÔĽŅ?¬†

Thanks!

Thank you Lance for letting us enjoy this custom raid. Here is our run!

• Fsh 1
  • Love 1
  • No1 2

Sign in to follow this