Posted (edited)

IGN: Snaki   Discord: Yokura#0850

Hiyo! I've picked up RO again after a a long hiatus.  It feels like this is always the game I fall back on.  

I've filled my time with drawing instead of games, so I'm offering some commissions to fund my games while I also try to farm for some kahos, or two, or three... and hats. so many hats. Please fund my hats addiction. 

Prices
Bust-up: 40TC or equivalent zeny
Full-Body: 60TC or equivalent zeny

Multi-char: Multiply the tier(Bust/full) x number of characters

Info needed
IGN: 
Tier (Bust/Full): 
Picture/Sprite References: 
Eye Color: 
Misc Notes: 

Current slots - 3 total - all filled

Deliciousgreenapple -  full body paid

Yuren - multi char full body paid

Kisuka-  full body paid--

Samples!  Lots of cute anime girls--   I'll be doing color drawings!  Sorry, female chars only, I'm not very good at drawing guys q.q

Illustration18.thumb.png.df0bf25e8130239d1086bf5d81af7a27.pngIllustration14hhh.thumb.png.822d1971d70efdb807932a90aedb2725.pngIllustration45q.thumb.png.5a3a7005b9db1b53d0d82d24da581f86.png

you can find more of my work here:
https://twitter.com/yokudraws

Edited by Yokura
Updated slots
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

Full body multi char slot pls. /awsm I'll mail char references in a bit.

Edited by Yuren

Posted (edited)

@DeliciousGreenApple

I want the cool hat -- ouo

Got it! Added you to the full body slots

Thank you!!  Let me know what times you're online for payment. Unless the mail system can send coins...? It's been a while orz

@Yuren

Heck yea- one slot for you 

Thanks!!

My discord is Yokura#0850 if that's a more convenient method of contact 

Edited by Yokura
Added discord info

( Are there no more slots? 😧 If there's a waitlist please put me in, Full Body, please! )

@Kisuka*

Ah, you are fine!  Sorry I didn't actually think too hard about a slots system. I'll put you down for a full body ^^  fill out the form for info and I can get started! 

I'll keep it at 3 slots for now-- all slots filled!  will work on finishing them all and opening again when I'm done.  

@DeliciousGreenApple

I will try to be online...! Although I might be asleep by then orz  

I am PST timezone

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Waah I stalk you on Twitter and now you're here! /lv

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ThisIsKinyo
      I bet that I share really similar story than most people here in art corner. I use to play RO back in 2006-2010, then I quit, got struck by nostalgia after 8 years and here I am. And I must say it feels good. So far I'm really enjoying this server and I hople to stay for longer. 
      So why I started this thread. Well. I'm doing art for a living and lately I felt a little bit stagnate with my work. And I guess the style of this game and it's creative freedome got me really inspired. So I decided to experiment with more anime/manga style and share with you how I fail in the process. 
      For this first post I took the liberty to show you a little of what I've been doing  up until now. And since I don't have any Ragnarok related art yet, I'll post stuff that can feel a little bit random. Hope that's ok. 
      So without further ado here's some of my work. Most of them are personal stuff that i do afterhours for fun.

In the future I hope to populate this thread with Ragnarok related stuff. In order to keep myself a steady flow of inspiration I'm gonna be drawing random characters roaming around Prontera. Once I'm done with couple random drawings that I allready started that is. So yeah. I hope you gonna like them. 

Oh, btw. I'm open for commisions now. So if you want me to draw something for you, shoot me a PM or message me on discord.  ramalooke#4085

Have fun!

• By Pneuma
      Hello
                                                                                                                                                          IGN: Kees Nelis
      Normal 35m (without background)
      Chibi 25m

• By Rinny Rin
      RINNY'S NOOB ART

Hi guys Rinny here
      I really love to draw but I'm not confident enough to show it 
      And now that work is eating all my time to play, I cant farm anymore and rarely online in game now.
      Then one of my ebil friend encourage force me to make my own art corner, 
      so here i am

>> Here are some of my doodles 

>> sample of my traditional drawings

>> and one of my finish commission 

I do accept commission but for now i only accept chibi one because I'm still noob and still practicing.

PRICE LIST

>> Chibi Headshot - 7M

>> Chibi Couple - 12M

>> Anime Headshot - 10M (SOON)

>>Anime full body - 18M (SOON)

If you want a slot you can post here or pm me on discord Rinny#1449

For now i only accept 3 slot cause quite busy with work and in real life.
      P.S IM SLOWWWW IN UPDATING STUFFS BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Open || Close
      Waiting list