TALONRO IDUNA for Crossover Games 18.5 (Initial test)
1. Create Bottle
2. Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 (9.0) Redistributable (not 64-Bit)
* Install by clicking Install Windows Application and typing the name in the Search field
* Select the bottle to install to
3. Install Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 (4.2 & 6.0) Redistributable
4. Install Iduna using Run Command
5. After Installation a Luncher will be created. Click Iduna Options First to set the resolution
* I think clicking the Iduna Launcher itself will also trigger the option on first run by default
1. Installation is very Smooth without a single error and without any complexity in wine configuration
2. Mouse Freedom works, probably because of WINE.
* New version of Crossover Games which is 18.5 has better DirectX and D3D support. So may expect a non-crashing and faster graphics RO Client.
Have a great time!