Sign in to follow this  
GM Seiren

Project Iduna | Beta Discussion

The Project Iduna Beta Test is now live!

Please use this topic to discuss anything related to the beta test.

Remember to check out our Discord Channel as well as report bugs in the proper Bug Reports section.

• Like 1
  • No1 2

We'd then be anticipating streamed videos and screenies from our testers :)

Posted (edited)

Hello,

unsure if this should be posted here or not, but with the new relocation of some NPCs in prontera the tutorial quest  should reflect that instead of the old locations.

and since that isnt a bug, but rather something that was not done yet, i didnt post this in bug report.

Edited by Zarcus

4 hours ago, Zarcus said:

Hello,

unsure if this should be posted here or not, but with the new relocation of some NPCs in prontera the tutorial quest  should reflect that instead of the old locations.

and since that isnt a bug, but rather something that was not done yet, i didnt post this in bug report.

Correct :)

Posted (edited)

I've fully checked two game accounts of mine and couldn't fine any faults in terms of missing items, changed stats/skills.

I had to change my hotkey's tho, they where not the same anymore, I think they just had the default layout.

Edit: Being able to acces the bank anywhere is great, I wonder tho if its possible now, to make it forum account wide?

Edited by Askein
Am Dumb

I have been trying to test something but I am unable to, here is the thing, i have a character that is lvl 99 and he has (shown in character login info) 99m exp capped, and when i kill any mob with this character i get 0 base exp and 0 job exp, i wanted to test if this affect the amount of exp a guild get for taxed player, but i have no control on my current guild to set up tax nor can i make a new guild. so if someone can kindly test this i would appreciate it.