Hello everyone!

I am new to this sever and don't know much regarding the community. I just miss playing RO. 

Hope you'll guide me on this game. Looking forward to play with random players and make friends.¬†¬†ūüėĄ

FB.GG:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/gicotv.gaming/

• Love 2
  • No1 1

3 hours ago, Gicos TV said:

Hello everyone!

I am new to this sever and don't know much regarding the community. I just miss playing RO. 

Hope you'll guide me on this game. Looking forward to play with random players and make friends.¬†¬†ūüėĄ

FB.GG:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/gicotv.gaming/

Welcome Gicos! 

If you're a regular streamer, don't forget to visit this topic if you wish to be added to our streamer circle. Benefits include: in-game announcements whenever you're streaming live, special Discord role, a forum widget advertising your channel as well as monthly giveaways in collaboration with other GMs! /ok

• Love 1

Welcome Gicos!

/sobfacebook... 
Happy to have you here with us, I'll be watching when I can~

• Love 1
  • Sob 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Saint Karu
      Hey everyone!
      My name is Karl but I go by a lot of aliases in game, mostly Karu.
      I played on the official iRO server on and off for over 6 years (main was a 9x WoE FS High Priest), but then I quit once everyone I knew did (mostly right around renewal), and once work/school/irl stuff became a priority. RO has always been one of my favorite games and I've tried playing on a couple other private servers before, but a lot of them lack good community,or were extremely unbalanced, or the rates were so high that there's no challenge and it gets boring after a week (reaching 9x high priest gearless in ~3 hours, for example). This is my first time on a low-rate server; the community looked super friendly and welcoming, so I thought I'd try it out!
      I currently have a 4x Acolyte as my main, which will one day be a High Priest (I hope!), and I'm planning on making a High Wizard and Sniper as secondaries - I have always had a soft-spot for support or magic-based classes because it seemed to me that they needed less gear to function (in general). Hunters/Snipers are probably the least gear-heavy melee class (from my experience), so that might be why I like them, hahaha.

I'm not looking to WoE anytime soon, since I just started my characters the other day and because of real life duties/schedules at the moment, so if anyone knows of a social and friendly PvM/ET/Questing/BG/PvP guild that takes in new tRO players, let me know! It's no fun playing alone, ahaha.
      One question: is BG active and fun on this server? I'm hoping that that can fill the WoE-void, since BG isn't hour specific like WoE, you can just log in and play; I always loved playing as a team and priesting in GvG (Guild vs. Guild) or Party vs. Party scenarios.

Anyway, I hope to see you all in game! My main's IGN is: Saint Karu