Sign in to follow this  
Conscendo

Con's Sketch Dump (+ comics later!) - commissions closed.

On 5/15/2019 at 7:47 AM, Amissapanda said:

Welcome~! And very cute drawings and characters!

Thank you~! Glad to be here! :D

Posted (edited)

Updated sketch panel for 5/16/2019 Abbey run inspiration! Check out first post!

Edited by Conscendo

Lovely arts❤️

Hahha that 1 minute later 😂!

• Love 1

Goddammit you are hiding this kind of talent from me. XD

Hows your experience so far?

Also RESERVE SLOT. LMAO

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Nonoko-chan said:

Goddammit you are hiding this kind of talent from me. XD

Hows your experience so far?

Also RESERVE SLOT. LMAO

Ehhhh. You never asssssked. *hides*

Love it here! It's very nostalgic for me, which is what I've always been looking for in RO ❤️

Ah mah gawd Nono, what did you do for Mick? He's like a friggin' guardian angel who says he's paying it forward. YES SPECIAL SLOT FOR YOU ONLY WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE NONO-SAMAAAAA *worships* 😰

Edited by Conscendo

6 hours ago, Conscendo said:

Ehhhh. You never asssssked. *hides*

Love it here! It's very nostalgic for me, which is what I've always been looking for in RO ❤️

Ah mah gawd Nono, what did you do for Mick? He's like a friggin' guardian angel who says he's paying it forward. YES SPECIAL SLOT FOR YOU ONLY WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE NONO-SAMAAAAA *worships* 😰

AFAIK you can draw but I never got the chance to see them. Also Nickie (that smol SuNO in Daifukus Server) is the only artist I ever stumbled over there.

Yeah make him a slave he likes it hahaha. No problem. I got the same treatment by someone when I was starting out too. Its a cycle.

When you are open for commissions let me know so I can send my reference. :)

• Fsh 1

Posted (edited)

5/17/2019 Update: Full Abbey Obssession

Edited by Conscendo

5/20/2019 Update: Inspiration hits! Thanks Swifty!  

BECAUSE HIS SPRITE LOOKS TOO PRETTY AFKING IN TOWN ALL DAY.

Posted (edited)

5/23/2019 Update: I Get Blackmailed by Mick's Zeny

Edited by Conscendo

12 hours ago, Hi im L said:

his arts are great !

Thank you very much for your continued patronage~ *-*

7/6/2019 Update: Assassin Cross Rei

329274954_CreedandNellibyConscendoorConsporings.png.4dc85583d04aeee74db7fc669a7f6cad.png

Give her some love, her sketch work is fantastic and full of life, you have my full support /no1

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

7/9/2019 Update: Lord Knight Suou & Lord knight Lancelot

Edited by Conscendo

Oh nice. I really like how flowy are your lines. There's really good energy in those sketches. Me like much yes /ok

On 7/15/2019 at 12:58 AM, ThisIsKinyo said:

Oh nice. I really like how flowy are your lines. There's really good energy in those sketches. Me like much yes /ok

Thank youuu 🥰

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ghaspar
      Hello there! Please come in! Welcome to my humble shop.
      Well, what do you know? Yes, I also have an artistic side in me 😊. While my talent goes to traditional art IRL issues don’t allow me to sit and do my artwork unnoticeable, hence, I’m opting to express myself in making you guys guild emblems.
      Why the sudden endeavour?
      Family and work demands restrict me in playing for long hours like I did before. However, that doesn’t mean I will no longer play or do other tRO stuff. I see emblems in-game that is either poorly executed or were just copied from other sites. Anyway, since emblems are made in small pixels, it is easily understood that not everyone can make them or at least in a more sophisticated way. This made me thought of helping the community in producing new and innovative emblems. This way I’d still feel I’m contributing positively to tRO.
      I always try to make emblems to a high quality and to the best they possibly can. What’s cool about this art is that you can actually use the finish product in-game which may be a solid representation either of yourself or the guild.

At the time being, why don’t you take a glance at my pre-made emblems and when you like one PM me here in the Forums. I’ll send them to you right away. Once the emblem is received, please send the payment through mail to my Super Baby (IGN: Baby Ghaspy)
      My pre-made emblems are priced to just your typical hourly farm rate which is 3m (or 3TC) and 5m (or 5TC) depending on the quality.

F E A T U R E D All featured guild emblems were made just for my own pleasure and the respective guilds herein do not own these emblems, unless requested. So if you like to have these emblems, fee free to PM me and I'll send them to you. 😊 These are priced the same as the 200 Series above.  

Did you like the quality of my emblems but would like have yourself more than what is offered above, and wanted me to design an emblem specifically for you or your guild?
      G U I D E L I N E S Follow these steps: 1. Concept Tell me the Concept: a) What is the Subject? b) What is the Background? (if any)   2. Preparation I will prepare the requested emblem and if there is any specific change, please do tell and I will do it. Only when a customer is fully satisfied will I send the final product. If in case the requested concept cannot be reproduced to a 24x24 pixel emblem, we will make adjustments accordingly.   3. Payment Commissions will be charged 7m (or 7TC). Why not 6m? 2m additional to the already-available emblems will surely add encouragement and enthusiasm for me. 😃 Once the emblem is sent, please send the payment to my Super Baby (IGN: Baby Ghaspy) D O N E    C O M M I S S I O N S Updates...  

For the time being, I'd be taking only 5 slots due to my hectic work schedule. I hope you understand.
      Slots Name Number of Requests Slot no. 1 --------------------------------------   Slot no. 2 --------------------------------------   Slot no. 3 --------------------------------------   Slot no. 4 --------------------------------------   Slot no. 5 --------------------------------------   Note: I don’t work on Fridays. Please give me this day for my family time. Thanks.

I received the emblem, what happens next?
      G U I D E L I N E S Follow these steps: 1. Locate your TalonRO Main Folder and open it. 2. Inside this main folder, you should see a folder named “Emblem.” Open this and paste the emblem inside.
      3. Log in your character who is the Guild Master of the guild. Press Alt+G to open up the Guild Window, and from there you can edit/change the emblem of your choice. All emblems available in step no. 2 above will appear as a selection choice.
      4. That's it! Congratulations! You're good to go. 😊  

Thank you for your time hopping in. I will keep adding pre-made emblems from time to time and will keep posting updates that hopefully you guys will enjoy.
      Don’t want to miss my updates? Just hit Follow button to keep you updated. If you like the content of this shop, a thumbs up would be nice.
      Cheers! 
    • By fumiddition
      A R D I N D A ' S   (C) A R T
      i hope you like puns  my art tumblr (and mostly RO art) is @ fumiddition
        PSA: I'm still around, but very slow art-wise! If you'd like commission updates via discord, drop me a PM and I'll add you there ww
      Hello, art corner! My name is Fumi and my main IGN is Ardinda (feel free to use either or be as creative as you want). I used to play, draw and rp RO about a handful of years ago, but recently I've been Asura Strike'd right in the feels again and decided to creep back into it for good ol' nostalgia's sake and take my sweet time with it here. Plus, there are just too many beautiful costumes and I wish to own some of them, so here comes the birth of this teeny tiny commission shop with some art I can offer in return. Let's jump below! 
      C O M M I S S I O N
      if you're interested, sharp shoot me a reply (or a PM if you're shy because I'm shy too) and i'll get back to you with the details i need

► Half-body Solo: 40 mil zeny / 40 Talon Coins
      One character only ♪ Do take note that there will be an additional charge for an added weapon or pet 
      Full bodies are to be discussed via PM

► Half-body Duo: 100 mil zeny / 100 Talon Coins
      Two characters interacting! I am open to all romantic pairs (hetero / BL / GL) as well as friend / sibling / parent relationships
      P.S.: Biochemists / Alchemists with their Lifs will count as this type of commission

► Half body Party: Bribe / PM for info
      Prices are much different for group pictures depending on the number of characters and complexity, so please discuss with me privately!
      G U I D E L I N E S
      everything you need to know ♪
      I typically follow the game's official designs. Please mention if you'd like a specific change made to yours. Armor and animals are generally hard for me to draw, but I will do my berry best--  I accept zeny as payment, but you can opt to pay using Talon Coins (1 TC = 1 mil zeny) or a combination of items in my wish list below. You can also choose to mix and match. Full payment is required after you have confirmed the sketch. Please send payment to my Super Novice, IGN Ardinda or meet up with me in Eden Group. I mainly need references such as: screenshots, headgear IDs, eye colour and brief personality, but feel free to add others such as skin tone, scars, accessories, etc. You are free to use my art anywhere you want. I only ask to not claim it as your own or sell it. Credit would be wonderful, but not necessary. If there is anything you're unsure of, do ask! I will gladly clear any doubts for you. P.S. I absolutely welcome returning customers! I can't get enough of everyone's beautiful characters after all.  S L O T S   /   W A I T L I S T   /   S T A T U S
      these are not in order! i work on the ones that are easier on my hands first
      Slot #01  lela x 3 (50% - paid)     Slot #08  GM Luna x 1 (0%) Slot #02  Kisuka* x 5 (30% - paid)   Slot #09  GM Gowther x 2 (0%) Slot #03  Orchestra x 9 (50% - paid)   Slot #10  The Snail x 1 (0% - 1/2 paid) Slot #04  anon x 4 (0% - paid)   Slot #11  Emi x 2 (0%) Slot #05  Cheron x 3 (0% - paid)   Slot #12  ------------------------------------- Slot #06  Rense x 2 (50% - paid)   Slot #13  ------------------------------------- Slot #07  Sephyyy x 3 (0% - paid)   Slot #14  ------------------------------------- W I S H L I S T
      let me know if you'd like to trade any of these (or suggest something else!) for art because a girl can dream-- (this section is continuously updating)
       Love Feeling  Picnic Basket  Aria Headdress  Wrapping Ribbon  Shrine Maiden Hat Cat Ear Ribbon Charleston Antenna  Cat Ear Hat White  Rainbow Sigrun's Wings  Majestic Helmet  Lady's Feather Hat  Choker  Stall of Angel  Heavenly Dark Flame  Red Vicious Aura  Vicious Aura  Snack Party   Lolita Two Side Up  Sorcerer Hood  Long Cat Ears  Pigtail Red Riding Hood  Eleanor Wig  Walking Shiba Inu  Walking White Cat  Nidhogg Wig #21235 Nine Tail Fox Hair                             C H A R A C T E R S
      my in-game handles! don't be afraid to say hi
      Ardinda Iyre Raehal Juddex Thank you so much for your time - I hope to update this thread casually with more RO art and meet more of you cool Leaf cats in-game~ 
    • By Mina-chan
      My introduction 
      And now, the story:

Abbey Project's Story
      First Part: Märchen, the Fairy Tale of Light and Darkness
      (A Ragnarok Online and Sound Horizon Crossover)

(Artwork thanks to Qhari ♥ we stayed overnight during Halloween for this to come true!)

"In that brilliant time
      in which now you smile
      without hating anyone, or regretting death
      we’ll meet there again, surely."

Prologue
      Id that leads to the Abyss of Ido.
      I

II

III

IV

V

VI
      5/11/2019: Prologue's parts I-VI have been posted.
      And with this, the Prologue is finally done! I'm not sure if this took too long or too short anymore, ahah.
      I just wanted it to be perfect.
      I also changed several things in parts II and III. I'm very sorry about this! For next time, I'm going to take more time to revise the text.
      Thank you for reading!  Please look forward for the next parts! They won't be in "poem" format, but more like short tales linked with each other