Sign in to follow this  
Conscendo

Con's Sketch Dump (+ comics later!)

Posted (edited)

Hello there! I am a humble priest who has just joined your ranks. A charitable guild took me in so I am paying my rent in drawings. Some are personal too. More to come in updates!

========================

Table of Contents (for my own reference when updating)

5/12/2019 Update: Happy Time Sketching

5/16/2019 Update: Tripods are God Items (comic)

5/17/2019 Update: Full Abbey Obssession (full color)

5/20/2019 Update: Inspiration hits! Thanks Swifty! :D (full color)

========================

5/12/2019 Update: Happy Time Sketching

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=377&height=376unknown.png?width=381&height=375unknown.png?width=403&height=375image.png.657bda3133490d56bedb3e7c5a16505c.png

In order from left to right and down:

1) My wizzy, Wereion.

2) Swifty, my benefactor off the streets (or GH Churchyard to be exact, zombies were devouring my poor acolyte).

3) Rana-neesan. A lovely lady who allowed me to snuggle in her divine bosoms in peace.

3) My (not yet) HP, Conscendo. Reminiscing some stuffs that has to do with his blinder. Or just read this drabble from his background story/light visual novel I'm writing/drawing/daydreaming about.

Spoiler

Conscendo stared at the worn blinder in his hand. After an excruciating walk through town, it was evident seeing anything outside of Abbey was too risky for him right now.

“And you’re going to spend a week in this Prontera field!” Margaretha motioned triumphantly, “reach deep within your heart and feel the trees, the animals and life around you! Use them to understand yourself better.”

He spent the next several nights bumping into trees and stepping on lunatics that became anything but cute after his accidental transgressions. Three things were learned as a result.

First, Margaretha didn't think this training through.

Second, he could now walk around blind. Pain was a very good motivator for learning.

Third, he discovered a whole new level of anger he never knew he was capable of.

The high priest chuckled sadly as he pulled the blinder over his eyes. Who knew the lesson would come in handy like this?

5/16/2019 Update: Tripods are God Items

Spoiler

649010190_abbeytripod.thumb.png.3de31df7a0f4d1e1c59c2668040d8192.png

Because Tripods are supernaturally amazing beyond god-level items. Inspired by Abbey run last night with Eva, Pickel, Mick and a bunch of other awesome people from everywhere sorry please post here to register yourselves all you secret identity people I don't know :D 

5/17/2019 Update: Full Abbey Obssession

Spoiler

So because me and a few friends have been obssessed with the Cursed Monastery for a number of years now we've started cooking up a story around it using our characters and guild. One friend has been making maps, I've been writing and drawing like a maniac. Here's some concept pictures of a few characters of ours (definitely not all of them..) I've posted in more than one forum XDDD

966466439_Con(mini).jpg.d1bf7755d9a53cda487dcafcab5407a4.jpg1892649220_Mina(mini).jpg.21c144f545830fe5cae64b36460c2613.jpgSearge.png.dfdddb4aa22f2ebe238abcecd5effa68.pngSir Beyard (mini).jpg

From left to right, top to bottom as always. My HP Conscendo, Mina (friend)'s HP Melian, Creeps (friend)'s stalker Searge, Shuu (friend)'s Lord Knight Sir Beyard. We're a cult of Abbey worshippers who prowl around the dungeon endlessly~

Some more pictures I've done because of trying envision the scenes as I write the story 8DD SORRY THEY'RE ALMOST ALL CON BECAUSE I'M WRITING HIS BACKGROUND STORY SO I'M OBSSESSED WITH HIM RIGHT NOW.

End by Luviraimage.png.006c38dbbe4169f4141a481d2698cfc1.pngBeyardzerk.thumb.png.669b5ce0708300f4df5fbe4ca55260b8.pngManipulation by LuviraHP Gun by LuviraValkyrie by Luvira

Empathy.jpg.3622c3ff06a859015e3da3ad5d911a6b.jpgMelancholy-Con.thumb.png.53caabe2d2c5f0809af88b869a42ce92.png

5/20/2019 Update: Inspiration hits! Thanks Swifty! 

Spoiler

1131745344_swiftymelancholy.thumb.png.f6b45886a295c02c0e36cca5f314fa3d.png

It's a Swifty!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Edited by Conscendo
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Nonoko-chan said:

Goddammit you are hiding this kind of talent from me. XD

Hows your experience so far?

Also RESERVE SLOT. LMAO

Ehhhh. You never asssssked. *hides*

Love it here! It's very nostalgic for me, which is what I've always been looking for in RO ❤️

Ah mah gawd Nono, what did you do for Mick? He's like a friggin' guardian angel who says he's paying it forward. YES SPECIAL SLOT FOR YOU ONLY WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE NONO-SAMAAAAA *worships* 😰

Edited by Conscendo

6 hours ago, Conscendo said:

Ehhhh. You never asssssked. *hides*

Love it here! It's very nostalgic for me, which is what I've always been looking for in RO ❤️

Ah mah gawd Nono, what did you do for Mick? He's like a friggin' guardian angel who says he's paying it forward. YES SPECIAL SLOT FOR YOU ONLY WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE NONO-SAMAAAAA *worships* 😰

AFAIK you can draw but I never got the chance to see them. Also Nickie (that smol SuNO in Daifukus Server) is the only artist I ever stumbled over there.

Yeah make him a slave he likes it hahaha. No problem. I got the same treatment by someone when I was starting out too. Its a cycle.

When you are open for commissions let me know so I can send my reference. :)

• Fsh 1

5/20/2019 Update: Inspiration hits! Thanks Swifty!  

BECAUSE HIS SPRITE LOOKS TOO PRETTY AFKING IN TOWN ALL DAY.