Sign in to follow this  
Spenceeeee

Best place to farm/level

I’m a level 91 hunter, not got the best gear but I do ok in prison etc.

where is best place to loot and level?

Rare item farm : sting, draco, anolian, pasana, obeaune, and many more

Pure zeny : hill wind, rachel, etc

Just make use of your trap , ankle snare, land mine, it will help you a lot against stronger monster

Hunter can't farm, that's the truth. 

Focus on becoming a sniper asap. Soloing to 99 without proper gears and places like prison is tough.... Join Odin / abbey party whenever u can.. When alone lvl up at high orcs(they are best for solo lvling) 

Once u r a sniper, u r best money making machine.. 

Get rental ballista, dragon set combo, bunny Slippers, bradium brooch string etc (cheap and very good for new sniper) and start farming for gloves earrings brooches etc, medusa string card too.. U will be rich pretty soon... 

And don't forget most important thing for a player on ragnarok..... A good pvm guild... 

Of course hunters can farm. Totally disagree.

Hunters/Snipers are bad to farm and get items in bulk, but for individual/rare items they are great.

You can always farm in places where there's a valuable item and good xp, like stings.

From lvl 85 to 99 i farmed my first char in the server (Hunter), got 4 sting cards, 3 gloves [1] and 2 elven bows. Just do the math :)

22 hours ago, Angelogomo said:

Of course hunters can farm. Totally disagree.

Hunters/Snipers are bad to farm and get items in bulk, but for individual/rare items they are great.

You can always farm in places where there's a valuable item and good xp, like stings.

From lvl 85 to 99 i farmed my first char in the server (Hunter), got 4 sting cards, 3 gloves [1] and 2 elven bows. Just do the math :)

Ok i mean when compared to snipers... 😊

Oh just get rental ballista as fast as you can and farm Gonryun. Why ?

You don't have GEC to farm things with DS. If you save in Gonryun, you just go 1 map north, farm until sp ends, go back with butterfly wing, use doctor, and go again :)

Peach trees die from 2 shots.. You can get from 500 to 10500 from each mob so it's about 1-3m/hour there even with hunter

Edited by zerotheoreme
  • Love 1