Sign in to follow this  
GhostringTV

Very Very Strong Wind Two-Handed Sword

Hello, I am looking for the Price Check of a "Very Very Strong Wind Two-Handed Sword"

Similar to this one:

image.png.e7acd4f067e04ad07486b57d1aaf498b.png 

Item Name:+5 Very Strong itsLee's Fire Two-Handed Sword/ID:1157

I am also interested in:

• Very Very Strong Wind Damascus
  • Elemental Claymore

Damascus is more expensive than Claymore because it does need a lot more steel.

You can easily check prices yourself and find shops on the Selling Shop Database: https://panel.talonro.com/whosell/
For forged weapons you have to search for the base item so in your case Claymore or Damascus. The results will then show the elements properly. Hovering the coordinates on the right will show the approximate location of the shop because shopjumping only works with the base items as well.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DeliciousGreenApple said:

VVS Elemental Claymores usually go around for 450k-600k

Damas are also around the same price range.

Thank you for the information. 

A further question, is 850,000z too much for the Damascus?

image.png.be5c6585b24ef955d4916538998cb538.pngPicture taken: 5/18/2019 @8:10PM EST

13 minutes ago, DoucheEnrique said:

Damascus is more expensive than Claymore because it does need a lot more steel.

You can easily check prices yourself and find shops on the Selling Shop Database: https://panel.talonro.com/whosell/
For forged weapons you have to search for the base item so in your case Claymore or Damascus. The results will then show the elements properly. Hovering the coordinates on the right will show the approximate location of the shop because shopjumping only works with the base items as well.

Thank you. I was struggling with figuring out how to find these items. Didn't realize I could do the @ws idhere and it would show me regular and elemental weapon prices.

image.png.9758ae58bc6d7aa397eb8345dafedb86.pngPicture taken: 5/18/2019 @8:17PM EST

Edited by KinUrahara
Added; Picture(s) time&dates

4 minutes ago, KinUrahara said:

Thank you. I was struggling with figuring out how to find these items. Didn't realize I could do the @ws idhere and it would show me regular and elemental weapon prices.

image.png.9758ae58bc6d7aa397eb8345dafedb86.pngPicture taken: 5/18/2019 @8:17PM EST

For ingame !whosell all of them are identical. You won't see what element they are and if they're forged at all. Searching on the control panel is a lot more reliable.

About the prices I can tell you what I charge for the weapons at the moment: 700k for VVS elemental Damascus and 550k for a VVS elemental Claymore.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DoucheEnrique said:

For ingame !whosell all of them are identical. You won't see what element they are and if they're forged at all. Searching on the control panel is a lot more reliable.

About the prices I can tell you what I charge for the weapons at the moment: 700k for VVS elemental Damascus and 550k for a VVS elemental Claymore.

Ahh, okay. I see, thank you @DoucheEnrique! I agree with the database on the control panel is a lot more reliable! Saves some time, too.

Also, thank you for the price check. I will most likely wait before buying a VVS Damascus.