Sign in to follow this  
Yumiko Yukio

I need your suggestions/opinions in these 2 builds

I'll keep this short. Rank these 2 builds according to:

1. Convenience ( i hate switching accessories)

2. Effectivity (damage wise or usefulness)

3. Overall, which one will you use if this is your char and WHY?

Please select Asura Strike skill and any mvp you like

Build1: https://calc.talonro.com/?_w43Ci0EKwoMwFETCryQFD2BbRMOERRfChcKuw59Pw7LCjX4pwoLCpcOJw7FNw60lfMKzwpgHw4M4w64yw4gkGUHCpMOnUsO6DcKpCcK0R8OIVcOwTw7CosKVw4XDvCvCtcKLwovCj8OPOibCncKlw5PDgcOdwr4bwoQCwrPCmcKpwqEgw7Y/w6EXw6U6w4bDusOnHcOnYQc

Build 2: https://calc.talonro.com/?_w43DicORCkBAEAXDkF/DssOmWSRlw4nCg8OyfGd3w4fDmsKRFMK1PsOfUMO+w4HCuU3Dt8OWWFRkaMKhA8KEwpVaw6TDmhvCkArCj8O6DcKuw4zCuxHCryDDuhE3wqV6wrVhOMO3OXHCpMKGDWPDq2zDqRXCosKIwrDCgAESfEjDj8O1w49qw7AfNw

I'm torn between these 2 builds. Hoping to hear from you /lv/kis

So youre just wondering about accessories setup? The difference is really minimal.

Celeb build is a tiny bit better because it gives a little more stat points, but really both does the same job.

Tweaking your stats a bit for 9x base str will already affect more than the difference between these 2 gear setup. You dont really need sleep immunity and if youre worried about your heal amount with lower int, diablos ring setup could help.

So in conclusion since the difference is so small i would go for the bris you will use the most on any of your chars.

• Love 1

Bris osiris with celebration ring is a little bit better but again the difference is so small that what would make me choose is the overall usefullness of the bris.

What im trying to say is both build will give the same results, pick the bris you will get the most use out of it depending what other chars you play.

Bris osiris is super duper nice on any char for any party play, but if you mostly play solo you might prefer bris sting.

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, Yumiko Yukio said:

ehh someone suggested Bris sting and Celebs and a Dring osiris hahhaha

If your mains are HW & HP, you would certainly benefit with Bris Sting+Celebs, given the additional DEX that this combo gives. You're also expected to not die often on these classes, too, so choosing bris osiris over bris sting might actually narrow you down to a ress-hungry hw/hp to benefit from osiris's full potential /hmm

If you're using champ, for asura-drac death tactic, then just modify your build with a DRing Osi. You'd be more flexible with this choice imo /ok But all still rests on your playstyle, hf!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, GM Neza said:

If your mains are HW & HP, you would certainly benefit with Bris Sting+Celebs, given the additional DEX that this combo gives. You're also expected to not die often on these classes, too, so choosing bris osiris over bris sting might actually narrow you down to a ress-hungry hw/hp to benefit from osiris's full potential /hmm

If you're using champ, for asura-drac death tactic, then just modify your build with a DRing Osi. You'd be more flexible with this choice imo /ok But all still rests on your playstyle, hf!

GM!!! Donate pls 1 bris hahahaha ❤️ 

• Wah 1

10 hours ago, Mawanmeabeab2 said:

You guys debating which brisingamen is the best, while im struggling to get orlean glove zerom / sting.

Ohhh well 😢

Hahahaha i think im saving since 3 months already hahaa. You can do that too!