Sign in to follow this  
ahmad asnawi

Concerto o Prontera

The first concert and musician gathering that include performer of violinist, chellist, guitarist, dancer, whipper (Lol) and singer. The composition of the playlist is:-

1-The Apple of Idun

2-A Poem of Bragi

3-Assasin Cross of Sunset

4-Please Don't Forget Me

5-Fortune's Kiss

6-Service for You

7-Dissonance

8-Moonlit Water Mill

The performance also include a segment of Frost Joke and a couple of sound discordance (RIP earphone user). The concerto will continue later at designated time and places. Stay tuned !

(LOL cringe post)

Concerto.png

Just now, Mawanmeabeab2 said:

Nooooo!!! , i wont be able to stay there for selling and buying activity 😂

we love to annoyed other players. That's what we are 😂😂 A Musician ! 😂😂

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Scopefield
      Hello TalonRO Peepz!
      I will be hosting a PvP Tournament Best-of-Class on 2-16-19 at 12:00 PM (Eastern Time).

About the tournament: First we will have each class will play 1 v 1 until we have one who beats all from the same class. The winner will be Best-of-Class. This will happen for all the classes. Once we have a Best-of-Class player for each class, there will be a final elimination round* for those who are Best-of-Class! The winner of this will be the PvP Champion.

*The final round depends on the classes we will have available at the time of the tournament (To be fair with other classes).

Rules:
      - No health consumables (cwp, cakes, etc.)
      - No pre-buffs.
      - MVP Items are allowed (Sorry vanilla players!)

Prizes:
      1) Each Best-of-Class champion will receive 5 TC.
      2) The PvP Champion will receive 20 TC and a Very Rare Costume.

Lets make this happen people!
      Leave IGN and class here for participation.

**Note: If a GM can help me out with this (PvP Map) to avoid spectators from attacking each other will be nice! If not its all good we can use a !duel map...
    • By ayman
      Hi Guys, Just thought I would post some info, as the dancer/gypsy class is usually shunned in most high-end parties. This isnt a guide, sort of a short info/refresher for everyone.
      My name is Ayman and I main a Gypsy (Sexy No Jutsu). I am no expert, but I love this class. I took the pics in comodo the home of dancers. A couple of cool guys from the !Main helped too hehe: (first batch was corrupted screenshots so not everyone showed up second time)  Thank you oOAngelOo, SipNayan, Frizzy Hair.
      Not many people know how awesome and beneficial these songs are to your party. Maybe it will help you invite us in your party next time.

Dancers/Gypsies have 3 core songs (the 4th song is almost never used). They can flash all 3 songs in less than 5 seconds and the effects last for up to 20 seconds after.
      Skill 1: Fortune's Kiss
      This is an amazing song which gives a minumum of +20% to crit rate (10% from skill and 10% from maxing dance lessons). This is further increased by the dancers luck stat. Imagine the fun your snipers or assassins can have in your party

Skill 2: Service for You 
      Another awesome song which gives + 35% Maximum SP AND 60% Less SP Usage (25/50% from skill and 10% from maxing dance lessons). Someone laugned at me and said "GJ juice bro". But imagine if you didnt have to spend Zenny or weight on GJ instead.

Skill 3: Please Don't Forget Me
      This song affects monsters only in PVM, not players. It makes them have -30% Move SPD & -35% Attack SPD (20/30% from skill and 10/5% from maxing dance lessons). This is awesome in Abbey/odin3 and ET. It slows down all the monsters move and attack speed.

Skill 3: Wink of Charm
      An under used skill, this skill charms a monster causing them not to attack you for 10 seconds (also sends them a sexy wink). This skill works on  DemiHuman, Angel and Demon. Dosent work on Bosses, and GMs hehe    So with this skill, its spammable and works on banshees in Abbey, Bio3/4 and Odin 3 (Skogul and Frus).  No more worrying about them anymore.

They also have duets which are amazing but will leave that it here for now and if there is positive feedback, I am more than happy Adding them in.

Peace

• By heresnatan
      Hello over there,
      I used to play maestro in iRO (there's no maestro at PvP XD) I got level 99 and I want to know whats the best high-end gear to pursuit (also a gear to be a killer in woe too).
      Thank you