Sign in to follow this  
TrueNorth

What MVP cards do you recommend?

I have a priest, not yet HP, and close to level 99. I have LKH and Mistress card. I have 150 in dex thanks to various cards. But those are my two main MVP items. What else do I need? I have about 30 million budget. 

Not sure what your plans with that priest but First thing comes to my mind is Deviling and Eddga. Also if that various cards that you mention includes Stem worm and Gargoyle then you're down 10 dex /dum

7 hours ago, Kelen said:

Not sure what your plans with that priest but First thing comes to my mind is Deviling and Eddga. Also if that various cards that you mention includes Stem worm and Gargoyle then you're down 10 dex /dum

Eddga removes 25% HP though. That's a lot for someone as squishy as me. Wouldn't just saving for Sleipnir be better?

Posted (edited)

oh sorry i didn't elaborate more. But what I was saying, since i don't know what you're plans with the priest I just assumed that you'll get it soon to HP, and thats where Eddga and Deviling works well with assumptio for carrying a lot of monsters.
Eddga card here in Talonro gives +12%hp not a reduction of 25%. its not the best +hp foot gear card, but really, people will still get this even without the +%hp because of that endure.

Edited by Kelen

Thanks. I would have been clearer. I'm doing an ME priest mostly for now, but I am not bound by not 100%. I still need to do Abbey quest for instance this priest has not been my main but I am thinking of making it. My other main is Wizard. I guess Eddga would be a good buy, or do you think I should save up for a sleipnir and then possibly get some other card for it?

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, TrueNorth said:

Thanks. I would have been clearer. I'm doing an ME priest mostly for now, but I am not bound by not 100%. I still need to do Abbey quest for instance this priest has not been my main but I am thinking of making it. My other main is Wizard. I guess Eddga would be a good buy, or do you think I should save up for a sleipnir and then possibly get some other card for it?

As suggested by kelen, eddga is a good choice for caster, you dont need sleipnir for now, just use moogle ball / campus festival hat for agi up, then swap back to lkh (for wizard).

Enhanced variant shoes is a good choice for eddga card, +12% hpsp, def and mdef +1 with each refine, with a slot too. Do the synthesis crystal quest.

Edited by Mawanmeabeab2
  • Thanks 1