Sign in to follow this  
Aardappel

+7DVest[1]+3dex

any armor upgraded to +7 will have it's base price multiplied by 8-9 which will vary depending on market competition, supply and demand.

Since this armor isn't easily available, I would expect the seller would sell it from 240m-280m, based on a 30m-35m base price.

• Thanks 1

The fair value of a +7 armor is a x10 on the base item price. The truly fair value is an x11 to justify the risk that was taken by the original upgrader.  

However, Ragnarok peeps can't do math, so usually +7 armors are only multiplied by about 5. I say this based on the fact that Artemis is a ~190m item which gets bumped up to ~950m (x5) after a +7, Alternatively, Dragon Manteaus are around 7m and I have personally bought 4 of them for 35m.   

While DV-DEX's are not hyper common, they aren't that hard to come across (or even make), either. We aren't talking about +7 enchanted D.Robe levels of rarity here.

To be honest with you, I'd wager 150m is all you'd realistically get, although I stand by it that you'd easily deserve double that. For comparison, I just recently bought a +7 DV with STR+3 for 70m, and those sell for 15-20m when not overupgraded.

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2019 at 2:52 PM, Values said:

The fair value of a +7 armor is a x10 on the base item price. The truly fair value is an x11 to justify the risk that was taken by the original upgrader.  

However, Ragnarok peeps can't do math, so usually +7 armors are only multiplied by about 5. I say this based on the fact that Artemis is a ~190m item which gets bumped up to ~950m (x5) after a +7, Alternatively, Dragon Manteaus are around 7m and I have personally bought 4 of them for 35m.   

While DV-DEX's are not hyper common, they aren't that hard to come across (or even make), either. We aren't talking about +7 enchanted D.Robe levels of rarity here.

To be honest with you, I'd wager 150m is all you'd realistically get, although I stand by it that you'd easily deserve double that. For comparison, I just recently bought a +7 DV with STR+3 for 70m, and those sell for 15-20m when not overupgraded.

While upgrading an armor to +7 takes ~10.4 tries on average, upgrading a level 4 weapon to +7 only takes ~5.7 tries (assuming you are using a job lvl 70 WS to do it). The +7 artemis price isn't even that much lower than what it would cost on average to make. And while some overupped armors are very cheap compared to the avg cost of making them (kaho for instance), a multiplication of 5x the base price in general, as well as for this D Vest seems way to low imo. I tend to agree more with Ghaspars view in this case.

Edited by Inotia