Sign in to follow this  
Ezze

Basic Vanilla WoE Gears

Posted (edited)

By sharing these builds & gears Screenshots, I hope more people are interested to join WoE here.

These gears are not that expensive compared to those SQIs & other Unrestricted Godly Items. 

Notes:

- Don't have to follow exactly the same as the pictures.

- For DD Bio, Elemental Sword can be changed to Combat Knife or Bazerald to make it more affordable.

- For DD HW, if you don't do Battleground the Alternative Set is also fine, just don't forget to bring a Deviruchi Pet (doesn't have to be loyal).

- For High-Vit Support Classes, Raising STR/AGI/INT after 99 Dex & 97 Vit Anti-Stun is up to you.

- Wearing either Horn or Thara Frog Shield is up to you.

- Wearing which Garment & Shoes Set is up to you. (Diablos, Naght Variant, Tidal Wool & BG Set preferable)

- Don't forget to use Dishes (+5 is fine).

Bio DD.png

Bio SPP.png

HW DD BG Set.png

HW DD.jpg

HW FS.png

Paladin DD.png

Paladin Devo High Dex.png

Prof Hgh Vit.png

HP FS.png

The Clown.png

Edited by Ezze
  • No1 2

This is a helpful snapshot of the gears required for vanilla woe - thanks. 

For DD bio, assuming zeny is not an issue, what are the better gears that i should get? 

Posted (edited)

You actually kinda convinced me to start playing unres. 🙂 as these gears are only like 130m.

Edited by Robby Attila

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Alkz said:

This is a helpful snapshot of the gears required for vanilla woe - thanks. 

For DD bio, assuming zeny is not an issue, what are the better gears that i should get? 

The gears are quite High-End already, maybe buy more Supplies & +10 Int & Dex Dishes.

I don't encourage Vanilla WoE players to get +7 gears or anything higher than +4, because refinements don't do much here.

41 minutes ago, Robby Attila said:

You actually kinda convinced me to start playing unres. 🙂 as these gears are only like 130m.

You mean Vanilla? It could get even cheaper than 130m if you only wear Tidal Set and Orlean's Server. What's important is you're being Anti-Stun, and all your gears are slotted with the basic PvP cards, and also how you and your teammates play.

Edited by Ezze

1 minute ago, Ezze said:

The gears are quite High-End already, maybe buy more Supplies & +10 Int & Dex Dishes.

You mean Vanilla? It could get even cheaper than 130m if you only wear Tidal Set. What's important is how you and your teammates play.

True :) I'll hold off on buying gears until Iduna in case of meta changes. And yeah I meant vanilla 🤣

• No1 1

18 minutes ago, Robby Attila said:

True :) I'll hold off on buying gears until Iduna in case of meta changes. And yeah I meant vanilla 🤣

The meta won't change I believe, because it's a standard for all non-godly Ragnarok WoE.

• No1 1

9 hours ago, Ezze said:

I don't encourage Vanilla WoE players to get +7 gears or anything higher than +4, because refinements don't do much here.

You mean Vanilla? It could get even cheaper than 130m if you only wear Tidal Set and Orlean's Server. What's important is you're being Anti-Stun, and all your gears are slotted with the basic PvP cards, and also how you and your teammates play.

I see. Is diablos boots and manteau combo better than proxy for a DD bio? 

I am also hoping WoE would be a lot more active on TalonRO given that pvp is in my opinion the best aspect of the game.

41 minutes ago, Alkz said:

I am also hoping WoE would be a lot more active on TalonRO given that pvp is in my opinion the best aspect of the game.

I don't think diablos manteau is a good choice for a DD bio unless you use for tanking asura, sacrifice paladins (melee classes in general) in BG (assuming you put a raydric card on it). Proxy is also not a good choice because here in TalonRO it is nerfed (only 3% elemental reduction instead of its original 7%).

Assuming you aiming a DD bio for WoE Vanilla I suggest one of these garments:

• dragon manteau[1] (5 MDEF),
  • beach manteua[1] (1 INT and 10% fire damage reduction) or
  • bayani's buwaya skin clothes[1] (7% water, earth, fire and wind damage reduction).

Good card options are:

• Noxious card (10% long-range magic or physical damage reduction)
  • Jakk Card (30% fire damage reduction)

26 minutes ago, Gawk said:

I don't think diablos manteau is a good choice for a DD bio unless you use for tanking asura, sacrifice paladins (melee classes in general) in BG (assuming you put a raydric card on it). Proxy is also not a good choice because here in TalonRO it is nerfed (only 3% elemental reduction instead of its original 7%).

Assuming you aiming a DD bio for WoE Vanilla I suggest one of these garments:

• dragon manteau[1] (5 MDEF),
  • beach manteua[1] (1 INT and 10% fire damage reduction) or
  • bayani's buwaya skin clothes[1] (7% water, earth, fire and wind damage reduction).

Good card options are:

• Noxious card (10% long-range magic or physical damage reduction)
  • Jakk Card (30% fire damage reduction)

Thanks that’s helpful. Where can i get the bayani’s? 7% reduction to wind fire earth and wind seems OP. 

Separately, i am also wondering whether a Whitesmith/ champion is useful in vanilla woe here? In my experience in other servers, these were not essential characters.

My Whitesmith (even with better gears than others thanks to GR etc) used to get kited a lot and was more of a support character.

Champion also was better but definitely not the main dmg dealer, rather more of a clean up character killing off players who are in your territory. 

Is it any different on talonro?

11 minutes ago, Alkz said:

Thanks that’s helpful. Where can i get the bayani’s? 7% reduction to wind fire earth and wind seems OP. 

Separately, i am also wondering whether a Whitesmith/ champion is useful in vanilla woe here? In my experience in other servers, these were not essential characters.

My Whitesmith (even with better gears than others thanks to GR etc) used to get kited a lot and was more of a support character.

Champion also was better but definitely not the main dmg dealer, rather more of a clean up character killing off players who are in your territory. 

to get the bayani's, I don't know exactly but I think is related to the Buwaya instance in Port Malaya.

Whitesmith, champion and melee classes in general face the same problems here in Talonro.

4 hours ago, Alkz said:

I think it's useful since having nobody to repair equipment seems disastrous. Meltdown is a powerful skill too. This build below gives you 200 hit hit and 184 attack speed (no point going higher since cast delay is capped at 0.33s in this server)

https://calc.talonro.com/?caAbLbibEaebAa7acabEcaapdefqfqfqaalnea4aaaaaasDhLwihLvlg8bnlybplIgKlZbNtvbNeehhalbbkfffffababkkaaaaaafqkcfceyabaaabaabafaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaa

Your role is still to stay back and support but with this build you can get kills too.

9 hours ago, Robby Attila said:

I think it's useful since having nobody to repair equipment seems disastrous. Meltdown is a powerful skill too. This build below gives you 200 hit hit and 184 attack speed (no point going higher since cast delay is capped at 0.33s in this server)

https://calc.talonro.com/?caAbLbibEaebAa7acabEcaapdefqfqfqaalnea4aaaaaasDhLwihLvlg8bnlybplIgKlZbNtvbNeehhalbbkfffffababkkaaaaaafqkcfceyabaaabaabafaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaa

Your role is still to stay back and support but with this build you can get kills too.

A proper guild will have all of their members FCP'd so Meltdown won't do anything.

Whitesmith and Lord Knight are not suitable for Vanilla WoE.

14 hours ago, Gawk said:

sacrifice paladins 

Who uses Sacrifice for WoE? /fsh

15 hours ago, Alkz said:

It's a personal preference, but as I know Proxy is not that cheap, and Diablos Set is better imo.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Ezze said:

A proper guild will have all of their members FCP'd so Meltdown won't do anything.

Whitesmith and Lord Knight are not suitable for Vanilla WoE.

I was going by what this player said who seemed value whitesmiths quite a lot, it is from 2014 and for woe 2.0 though.

Edited by Robby Attila

A well geared WS gets a killing spree in BG tripple inferno. May not be the same in WoE against well prepared and buffed opponents though.

I agree that on vanilla woe a WS would not be particularly useful given it is melee/ and existence of fcp. In unres pvp it is a much stronger class but that is of course a different matter. 

And by the way, cheers for all the advice everyone. 

On 7/9/2019 at 4:48 PM, Robby Attila said:

I was going by what this player said who seemed value whitesmiths quite a lot, it is from 2014 and for woe 2.0 though.

Yes it might be useful, but it's still not as important as having a Paladin, HW, Bio, or Prof in WoE.

• No1 1

On 7/9/2019 at 7:30 PM, Ezze said:

Who uses Sacrifice for WoE? /fsh

The Guild who holds the 2.0 Vanilla castle does.