RockyJoe

Ya Gonna Scroll By Without Saying Howdy?

Posted (edited)

I'm kinda an old RO head, got my start around 2004 or so when I finally ditched dial-up and got on that glorious ROAD RUNNER internet so I could finally download games bigger than 20mb without having to leave my dusty old HP Pavilion on all night. Always been a big fan of classes like Hunter, Smith, (Combo) Monk and the Expanded Classes especially. I pretty much quit RO around the time the Renewal update hit, ended up revisiting it a few years later on Official to see what was new, but didn't take me long to flush it again when I realized how homogeneous many of the classes became with the focus on highly damaging AoE skills on every class in the game.

I haven't played on Talon for too long really, just been taking it slow n' easy. Currently maining a Sniper, but I'm looking to spread some love to Taekwon Master and perhaps Ninja down the road. Also I really wanna try Super Novi when I get a chance, I never tried committing to one before and I have seen some amazing Super Novi players on this server in action.

Edited by RockyJoe
  • Love 2
  • No1 1

Welcome! Hope you have fun, there's a lot to explore :) I wish you the best luck on all your adventures and hope to see you in game ^^

• Love 1
  • No1 1

Posted (edited)

OH GOD. IM downloading this game again. Off to Payon dungeon

Edited by DJPwnBone
  • Heh 1
  • No1 1

Oh wow, now the sound that the dial-up makes is playing in my head. Howdy! hope you're having fun.

• Fsh 1
  • Love 2

Well, that guy has an Ippo avatar and his name is Rocky....what the fuck else am I gonna ask for?

Welcome RockyJoe!