Sign in to follow this  
PrideFries

Some SN Changes after Iduna

• You dont lose the bonus +10 all stats now when SB triggers.
  • Apparently, you cant Fury chant (+50 crit) now if you are maxed lvl (fixed! Read below)
  • Linked items like Scouter will de-equip if u change maps when u dont have an ongoing link or you relog.
    So the strat here is to get link first, equip the item, go to ur farm place and stay there. When link wears off, the item WILL NOT get de-equipp. It will stay equipped as long as u dont change maps or relog.

Im still finding new changes and I may be wrong on some stuffs so yeah.
need also some help on fellow sn players to test this class.

Edited by PrideFries

Heya, ive recieved msgs from ppl some time earlier. They have pics of main chat convos regarding SN spirit link and were confused about it. So im just gonna clear everything up right here. Pls read the 1st post.

Sure, Iduna might have screwed over SN but not that much. We recieved some good and bad stuff alright. We just gotta adapt....

Edited by PrideFries

Just came back to talonro. I have mixed feelings with the changes. I love that I won't lose +10 stat bonus when dying. But

If I can choose between losing +10 stats every time we dead but keeping linked weapon or not losing stat bonus when die but need link everytime we go farming.

Personally, I would choose losing bonus but kept linked weapon all the way. I don't like dual clienting all the time. I guess I won't go magnum break sleeper anymore.

But that's okay. There is less option but... still playable. Thanks for the info sir.

Or maybe because I haven't tried the fun of using new rules. Like using SB all the time. Time will tell.

Edited by Man with Bushy Beard
adding last line.

2 hours ago, Man with Bushy Beard said:

Just came back to talonro. I have mixed feelings with the changes. I love that I won't lose +10 stat bonus when dying.

If I can choose between losing +10 stats every time we dead but keeping linked weapon or not losing stat bonus when die but need link everytime we go farming.

Personally, I would choose losing bonus but kept linked weapon all the way. I don't like dual clienting all the time. I guess I won't go magnum break sleeper anymore.

But that's okay. There is less option but... still playable. Thanks for the info sir.

If this is about scouter or any linked weap, then yeah it sucks.

But i bet u read about how to link properly here now anyways.

I wont exchange it, if ever that is an option, to not losing bonus stats. There are many places now where this matters more than just linking.

On 7/21/2019 at 8:57 AM, PrideFries said:

You dont lose the bonus +10 all stats now when SB triggers.

OH and about this rule. Will you still lose your stat bonus if you die

I'm still not sure about this. Last time I tested it, (which around Iduna update) sometimes it lost, sometimes it does not, sometimes the bonus lost when nothing really happened (not dying, no SB).

Haven't tried to die again.

Edited by Man with Bushy Beard
shorten it

8 hours ago, Man with Bushy Beard said:

OH and about this rule. Will you still lose your stat bonus if you die

I'm still not sure about this. Last time I tested it, (which around Iduna update) sometimes it lost, sometimes it does not, sometimes the bonus lost when nothing really happened (not dying, no SB).

Haven't tried to die again.

You dont lose it when steel body triggers. Tried and tested already.

After steel body wears off and u finally die, ofc u will lose it.

Whereas before, when SB triggers u automatically lose it.

This saves u now from constant relinking because when it triggers, u just relog then continue farming like nothing happened.