Sign in to follow this  
Yusha Riou

MirAi to AzzyAI

Posted (edited)

Delete your current AI folder and paste it with the new AI folder here is download link https://uploadfiles.io/lvn5tum8 or http://www.mediafire.com/file/x0uxl9ivnmujule/AI_AGGRO.zip/file let me know if the link doesnt work.

if you having problems like why my homun attacking plants or anything just read the guide here is the link http://www.drazzy.com/ro/ai/v150/Documentation.pdf

Edited by Yusha Riou
  • Like 3
  • Fsh 1
  • No1 2

Posted (edited)

also here if your homun just focus on monster and not rescue you just change this 

rescue.jpg

if you want your homun to do any moving style just follow what i change

distance.jpg

and if u not aware how to ignore specific monster just do image below

ignore.jpg

Edited by Genshu

Thanks Genshu! Really useful guide.

How can I make my homun stay closer to me? It strays quite far away which can be dangerous with powerful mobs.

1 hour ago, jassietea said:

Thanks Genshu! Really useful guide.

How can I make my homun stay closer to me? It strays quite far away which can be dangerous with powerful mobs.

just look at the 2nd image change the red dots from 5 to 1 or any number u like.

Thank you so much!!! I don't know what I did wrong but I downloaded the azzyai and it wont let my homunculus attack my monsters but when I use your link it works flawlessly and I did some adjustments and it just keeps working! you have no idea how hard it is for me that I almost gave up lol. it attacks the plants but those are easy to tweak on homun/tactics once you got the hang of it! well atleast for me 😃 thanks a LOT!!

Genshu

im already using AzzyAI, monsters already added, homun behavior set, skills class set, owner support set and yet the homun [Vanilmirth] still unable to auto cast his caprice skills, keep attacking plants when already set as ignore.
Ive read the guide, select the right options for caprice skills [Homun S skills/any skill],i know that the vanilmirth is not listed in Azzy due to its  S class but configuration identify it by default and should works properly but it doesnt
also already deleted again my AI folder and replace it with the link you share but still.

i only look up for vanilmirth, dont know whats wrong, if it is my non evolved vanilmirth, his intimacy or a bad configuration on my side but certanly was working like a charm before Iduna update.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Macknight said:

Genshu

im already using AzzyAI, monsters already added, homun behavior set, skills class set, owner support set and yet the homun [Vanilmirth] still unable to auto cast his caprice skills, keep attacking plants when already set as ignore.
Ive read the guide, select the right options for caprice skills [Homun S skills/any skill],i know that the vanilmirth is not listed in Azzy due to its  S class but configuration identify it by default and should works properly but it doesnt
also already deleted again my AI folder and replace it with the link you share but still.

i only look up for vanilmirth, dont know whats wrong, if it is my non evolved vanilmirth, his intimacy or a bad configuration on my side but certanly was working like a charm before Iduna update.

you might missing this image below, if it still doing weird just change your "UseIdleWalk" to square

ignore.jpg

standard.jpg

Edited by Genshu

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Genshu said:

show me your homun tactics and walk/follow options settings.

there you go Genshu

Also, monsters names and ID source is Rate my server and every change needs to restart client and always do T_T and i forgot this i uninstalled whole game, reinstalled, patched up properly, repeated AI steps and only changed 3 values to 5 on walk/follow

Hom.png

Hom1.png

Edited by Macknight
miss information

13 minutes ago, Macknight said:

there you go Genshu

Also, monsters names and ID source is Rate my server and every change needs to restart client and always do T_T and i forgot this i uninstalled whole game, reinstalled, patched up properly, repeated AI steps and only changed 3 values to 5 on walk/follow

Hom.png

Hom1.png

this is the reason your homun acting weird cuz some of idlewalk is not working while attacking, let me see your default tactics

Hom.png.3cd246b8ffffd3c31f69af13e5860f53.png

4 minutes ago, Genshu said:

this is the reason your homun acting weird cuz some of idlewalk is not working while attacking, let me see your default tactics

Hom.png.3cd246b8ffffd3c31f69af13e5860f53.png

I'm pretty sure the idle walk has nothing to do with auto cast of caprice skills while attacking, but ok moved to square and restarting my client, now the mob tactics, didn't add more than those ones cause its not working, and my creator is currently on a yuno map.

mobgeo.png

mobgp.png

mobwr.png

1 minute ago, Genshu said:

change your skill class to "any skill" first and see if it still doing weird

if you can see the configuration of the 4 mobs green plant is set to be ignored, wild rose attack with homun S skills, geographer and grand peco any skills. now already tried with default option only (no other mobs) and homun keeps acting weird.

im starting to guess is a file issue or probably  O.S
All RO clients create 2 folders with AI names: AI, and AI_backup, i already run my client with those 2 folders and with only AI folder (updated/replaced & overwrited AI folder in both ways).

and im runing the game in a laptop with Windows 7 home edition (its not january 2020 when win 7 will no longer receive support from Microsoft)

Posted (edited)

Macknight, how did you resolve the issue? I’m having similar problems with configuring my Filir to auto-cast spells with the new AI.

If you can highlight parts of the default configuration you had to edit, or post screenshots of your final configuration, that would be helpful.

Edited by mtw04

1 hour ago, mtw04 said:

Macknight, how did you resolve the issue? I’m having similar problems with configuring my Filir to auto-cast spells with the new AI.

If you can highlight parts of the default configuration you had to edit, or post screenshots of your final configuration, that would be helpful.

dont forget /hoai

homun.jpg

hhhhhhh.jpg

Posted (edited)

Updating the UseDefensiveBuff and UseOffensiveBuff parameters, combined with Skill Class to "Any skill" did the trick for my Filir. It is back to automatically casting buffs and attack skill, thanks for the pointers Genshu.

I'll keep experimenting to improve responsiveness of the homun when attacking monsters. I noticed a slight lag each time it cast an offensive attack skill (e.g. Moonlight) which I didn't see before. I wonder if there's some after skill delay configuration somewhere. 

Edit: Found the culprit for the after cast delay. There is a configuration called AutoSkillDelay of 100ms which cannot be lowered via the UI. Manually updating the config file to a lower value doesn't appear to help either, the 100ms may be a hard floor in the AI somewhere.

Edited by mtw04
  • No1 1

Are there some importable .lua files with monster list? Or some usefull panel for new AI?

MirAI was very nice.

How do you make your vanil "dance"? Mine just stands there attacking the monster.

Posted (edited)

i think non evolve cant do any dances

2 hours ago, Shendel said:

How do you make your vanil "dance"? Mine just stands there attacking the monster.

just figure it out you can try out any of this "UseIdleWalk"

image.png.5b568bbd839cabf77b268a476f02f7b8.png

Edited by Genshu

23 minutes ago, Genshu said:

i think non evolve cant do any dances

just figure it out you can try out any of this "UseIdleWalk"

image.png.5b568bbd839cabf77b268a476f02f7b8.png

does your homunculus do the "dance"? how did you do it? I'm not good with computer programs. /sry 

16 minutes ago, Shendel said:

does your homunculus do the "dance"? how did you do it? I'm not good with computer programs. /sry 

here i did some test i think this is the best range between u and homun, homun and monster and of course homun might get stuck if the map are too small to dance.

best.jpg

1 hour ago, Genshu said:

here i did some test i think this is the best range between u and homun, homun and monster and of course homun might get stuck if the map are too small to dance.

best.jpg

I meant "dance" when attacking. My vanil attacks so slow. /sob 

43 minutes ago, Shendel said:

I meant "dance" when attacking. My vanil attacks so slow. /sob 

ahhh lmao damn im so slow here

dance.jpg

• Like 1
  • No1 1