Sign in to follow this  
DeliciousGreenApple

Currently stuck in...

....a place called Garreg Mach Monastery as a professor, teaching some young adults that mass murder is fine as long as the victims are either: unnamed, extremely unremarkable, are bandits and whatever the plot tells us are bad guys according to the current curriculum, although it hints that the list of victims will also cover friends and family in the future. 

As the homeroom teacher of the Blue Lions, I and my students have been through a lot in just a couple of months, with cooking,  eating,  chatting,  having tea, fishing and generally just hanging out and chilling inbetween our rampages.

As of late,  things are starting to get dicey, with conspiracies and traitors looming in every dark corner, but I'm getting pretty confident that my students will be able to overcome anything that comes their way as long as they don't fail me and get me or Dimitri(the house leader) killed. (I'd rather have no one on my side die at all tbh. No one has atm thanks to a certain time-turning loli, and ofc my impeccable strategy, hoping it stays that way.)

So stay safe until I come back  and spread darkness once again TRO.

P.S.

Pay here is lousy. Good thing they let us keep whatever we pillage. 

On 8/6/2019 at 10:58 PM, Emi Yusa said:

Sooo... You're from the KGB?

We're a Monarchy, not a Communist state lol.

Dimitri finally snapped out of his haze of bloodlust,  now we're moving forward. 

Currently at war with the Adrestian Empire. The Leicester Alliance seems to be in a pinch so now they're requesting to unite against the Empire. While we did clash with them a while back it was mostly due to the Empire sabotaging communication. Claude always seemed to be a nice level-headed guy so why not, enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that. 

Feels bad killing off former students and colleagues though. Some of them were great tea-time companions. Oh well, they chose the wrong side, at least they were tasty enough souls to fuel the war effort. 

On 8/11/2019 at 1:03 PM, DeliciousGreenApple said:

We're a Monarchy, not a Communist state lol.

Dimitri finally snapped out of his haze of bloodlust,  now we're moving forward. 

Currently at war with the Adrestian Empire. The Leicester Alliance seems to be in a pinch so now they're requesting to unite against the Empire. While we did clash with them a while back it was mostly due to the Empire sabotaging communication. Claude always seemed to be a nice level-headed guy so why not, enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that. 

Feels bad killing off former students and colleagues though. Some of them were great tea-time companions. Oh well, they chose the wrong side, at least they were tasty enough souls to fuel the war effort. 

I think you're in hiatus because you are writing an awesome fantasy story book. Are you a writer or an author of some fantasy or fan fic books? /fsh

2 hours ago, Emi Yusa said:

I think you're in hiatus because you are writing an awesome fantasy story book. Are you a writer or an author of some fantasy or fan fic books? /fsh

Hiatus cause I got isekai'd

fire-emblem-three-236x306.jpg

...on NG+ Golden Deer route. 

This time I've kidna...errr... recruited nearly all the students from the other houses.. 

Also probably gave the academy administration aneurysms from all the class transfer paperwork.