Sign in to follow this  
hundo

Wanting to build my first High priest...

Im trying to build a high priest to take to niff. im still a noob and need to know what gear i need! any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Yes I have tried to find information. I have however, it seems all over the place! I have a lot of confusion on what items i need that are best what i need it for.  I was hoping people had more build guides posted. I didnt really see anything, but im also still learning lots of terms and things.

Orlean’s gown (item id: 2365). This should be the cheapest item to let you cast uninterruptible. Since most likely you cannot reach 150 dex instant cast time as newbie.

Bathory card in armor. To slap card in empty slotted gear, double click the card and choose gear. This will change your armor element to shadow, it will nullify monster skills in that area called shadow attack. Shadow attack will have level * 100% damage with matching element. Around 500% shadow attack in niff area, I think. You can see this as suprise few k damage in that area when you didn’t wear bathory. Some people may sell this as a set with orlean’s gown.

Offensive cheap gear should be divine cross (odin drops) + clip/rosary combo. The description should be self explanatory. Check whether you can find cheap “random” enchanted one or very cheap unenchanted one.

On garment, eden group manteau > vali’s manteau > raydric card > deviling card in increasing cost and efficiency order. You may skip raydric since it’s more popular for vanilla woe and just 5% more improvement. Since normal monster attack (not skill) is always neutral, neutral reduction always good especially for garment. Deviling has penalty for other element, hence bathory is prioritized when using deviling to nullify / reduce the penalty in niff. Other places will need other elemental armor with deviling most likely.

Sting card on cheap accessorry (not glove[1] because it’s too expensive) like cat hand glove (using malangdo currency, I could explain later if you still curious and need answers) or 1 mill or less worth of accessory. Every few dex bonus toward instant cast time 150 dex helps.

Eddga on shoes, this will let you control much better mobs of monsters. Our server give us privilege to try out mvp cards. It will skip “getting hurt” animation that stops you. This card might be your first big buy. Using eddga would let you mob 3-5x bigger monster groups than without it.

Getting more luxury stuff...

Kaho, for more op stats, mistress card (however it’s not important since you need like 40 k blue gemstone to break even the cost), better staff than divine cross and better shield (unlikely though, since this will cost you good couple of mil zeny), overup valk manteau. (I can’t spell valkyrjahish, sorry) celebration ring > bris.

Manners in niff... respect others, give others some space to safely mobbing without stealing others mobs. Without eddga, be extra careful on how many monster you can lure, safety wall may help you survive better. Try to +4 your armor whenever you can. I assume you’re good at stat build?

Edited by kolela
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

For the above-- put the sting card in a slotted clip OR a slotted rosary.  For the other accessory, using bronze coins, rent the "rental spritual ring. This pairs well with the divine cross.

In my experience playing priest is most fun when supporting. But you can level solo in anubis while finding a party or play your alt.

ME preist needs a lot of gears to start farming solo efficiently. You can farm better with lesser gears on LK or something.

Top ME farming places are niff and abbey.

What is your budget for gearing.

Hi Mercer, Specifically which floor of Abbey is more efficient for ME HP farming?