Brisha

Brisha's Box |

OMG people like you make me want to quit art forever so motivated to learn new things in the mission to use my art to bring world peace 😉

Look forward to see more from you!

• Like 1

Wow its my girl mikasa! I love your style. It's calming in the eye and the art is very smooth looking 🤩

Edited by Rikki
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, IceDryst said:

OMG people like you make me want to quit art forever so motivated to learn new things in the mission to use my art to bring world peace 😉

Look forward to see more from you!

I support you in your conquest for world peace :) And when that time comes, keep drawing still.

I'm glad to hear that my art moves you to get better. I don't think I deserve it, but thank you! I get frustrated too, a lot of times, but that just confirms how passionate we are about the things we make :) That's what I tell myself, at least. Let's both keep working hard to overcome our doubts and ourselves!

2 hours ago, Rikki said:

Wow its my girl mikasa! I love your style. It's calming in the eye and the art is very smooth looking 🤩

Hearing this is like being given ice cream. Thank you for appreciating my work. It means a lot to me, really :)

On a completely different note, one slot left for those are interested.

Edited by Brisha

Yay for drawing  ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶g̶r̶i̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶! Those are some amazing looking pieces there. Welcome to the art corner!

Edited by Conscendo
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Rinny Rin said:

Omggg sooo nice. I really love your artt >< 

>< Thank you! That means a lot to me.

I love your art too!

Sorry I stalked your profile ><

8 hours ago, Conscendo said:

Yay for drawing  ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶g̶r̶i̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶! Those are some amazing looking pieces there. Welcome to the art corner!

I love grinding but I can't focus on something for more than 5 mins so there's that.

I appreciate the compliment and the welcome! /kis

and... I stalked your profile too >< Amazing work you have as well!

• Love 1

Was working on a commission but halfway decides to drop it and start over.

Its one of those days when you just hit a wall. Special thanks to the Lance for being understanding.

Anyway just posting this update in case people think this thread is dead. /sob

wip.png.0b819ca42f5d9a8c4759e16e2174b823.png -----> LanSmallHair.png.5aea75cbc15d84b7020eb6dbf32b10e9.png ---back to----> LanceWIP.png.39860c7b9d1c37ad8470a9cd50d56a91.png

Edited by Brisha
  • Like 1
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 4

This is where a fellow artist jumps in to save his friend from losing a huge amount of time painting: Look out! It feels like in the sketch shoulder looks big or the pelvis looks small (I could be VERY wrong though). Just in case you have tunnel vision and didn't see it (I hate when that happens to me, to a point sometime it freezes me up from continuing a painting in fear that I'm missing something obvious /rice)

Great lesson about willingness of dropping painting and start over

• No1 1

8 hours ago, IceDryst said:

This is where a fellow artist jumps in to save his friend from losing a huge amount of time painting: Look out! It feels like in the sketch shoulder looks big or the pelvis looks small (I could be VERY wrong though). Just in case you have tunnel vision and didn't see it (I hate when that happens to me, to a point sometime it freezes me up from continuing a painting in fear that I'm missing something obvious /rice)

Great lesson about willingness of dropping painting and start over

Yeah I get tunnel vision every time :D I don't think that'll ever go away. Even her right arm is too long /pif

Good thing it's easy to fix mistakes in digital art. /swt 

Posted (edited)

Had a busy September =.=

Dropping this here:

LanceFinalSmall.png.0eafd50a26a0fc951f226740293fbf6c.png

Thanks for ordering!

Edited by Brisha
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Just updating my forum topic :)

WIP sketch for next commission:

XingWIP.png.ec03d41035177e70f4820ca6e039a567.png

Hope I can finish this so I can join Kuma's contest /sob

• Like 1
  • Fsh 1
  • Love 3

wah i haven't snuck a comment in here but welcome to the art corner brisha!
your style is super lovely ww i especially like how well you portray poses and the lighting on your colours! all these pieces are turning out stunning and even your wips are nice to look at /lv keep it up!! (and all the best with kuma's contest! which i do hope to see you join!)

• Love 1

Your art is very lovely! Such a unique style to it and I love the softness and depth of the colors!

• Love 1

16 hours ago, fumiddition said:

wah i haven't snuck a comment in here but welcome to the art corner brisha!
your style is super lovely ww i especially like how well you portray poses and the lighting on your colours! all these pieces are turning out stunning and even your wips are nice to look at /lv keep it up!! (and all the best with kuma's contest! which i do hope to see you join!)

Aaah thanks for the welcome, fumiddition!

thanks for appreciating my art. I try to be good at it when i can /sob. I love your art too, it's very alive, colorful and delicious! <3

Would probably commission you when I become rich.....someday! 

7 hours ago, Amissapanda said:

Your art is very lovely! Such a unique style to it and I love the softness and depth of the colors!

Thank you, Amissapanda!

My art is still very raw though XD but people like you keep me going <3 Thank you so muuchhhh! /kis

and oh wow, your art look super incredible too. I checked your profile hope you don't mind! :D

• Love 3

5 hours ago, Brisha said:

Aaah thanks for the welcome, fumiddition!
thanks for appreciating my art. I try to be good at it when i can /sob. I love your art too, it's very alive, colorful and delicious! ❤️
Would probably commission you when I become rich.....someday! 

aw thank you so much ;__;!! there's just so much life in ro and i really love it here ww i hope you stick around for a long time as well /lv
no worries! i understand zeny is tough! i tell myself this a lot too but alas i get.. really hooked onto buying costumes.. and thus get very broke every day cries i need to be nicer to my zeny..!

• Love 1

[swords clashing] Xing! Xing!

Art delivery for the murderous Xing.

XingSample.png.154cca789be2859e6122b96ced0c741e.png

Thanks again for ordering! I hope you like it :D

If it weren't for you and Lance I wouldn't have gone back to making art /sob/kis

Edited by Brisha
  • Like 1
  • Love 4