Nessaya

Nessaya starting on talonRO

Hi guyz, im new here and i just want to introduce myself
well let's go

My name isnt that important just call me Nessaya, I'm 28 years old, the name nessaya sounds like female.. name.. but  for sure.. im not

im'a german player living in germany studding its called like Technician spezializing in mechanical engineering

About my RO life :

and i played before euRO, year 2005 i started..., ( chaos then odin till server wipe) after i joined fRO played there in the guild The Blues ( woe guild)

after i got scammed there ( my mistake i should not trust ... (i was dumb and young... ) ) i quit there and played a lot of private server high right and mid rates mostly.... but i did not have fun and started here after years.... now i found a server wich is amazing, i got a lot of fun here and i hope the community and the staff will be stay cool as it is :D

im actually in the guild in Landers and Notruf (german guild)

i hope we will have much fun here and i will do my best to stay friendly to all of you guyz :D  :D  :D

sorry for my bad englisch and best regards guyz :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • No1 2

Welcome to TRO. its not about not trusting. its about if you are ready to loose something valuable and can move on if things got worse. anyway things like scam can be reported here. so be careful and have fun. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • No1 1

Hello there @Nessaya! I'd naturally like to wish you welcome to the server as well and hope you'll enjoy your stay here with us /lv 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • No1 1

Ah cool, welcome to the server! There's actually quite a few Germans that I'm friends with here on the server. Your major is something that sounds like a field that I want to study as well, but not right now, I've got too much stuff on my plate right now xD
Don't worry about the scamming, if it makes you feel better I was scammed on the server I played a looooong time ago (like when i was 15 or 16?). Hope you enjoy your stay here :D