Sign in to follow this  
monomi

Does Sniper or Kiel card stack?

I read in the vamp smith guide that the sniper card effect stack:

‘+7DBSS that gives you a 20% chance of gaining 40% of the damage inflicted on an enemy as HP with each attack.’

I understand that the proc chance would be increased to 20% with 2 sniper cards, but wouldn’t the hp gain remains at 20% instead of 40%? Is the hp gain stacked too?

Some old servers had a bad calculation for stacking these hp/sp leech cards. Maybe TalonRO used to be like that too, when that guide was written.

In tRO's current state, each sniper card (or other item with similar script) works independently of each other. So with 2 cards you will have two separate chances to heal 20% of the damage done. Both can proc on a single hit.

These snipers cards are special for this topic /slur
1 Card: +20% HP   +10% Chance
2 Cards: +40% HP   +20% Chance
3 Cards: +60% HP   +30% Chance
link
image.png.5b6b1fbdd47efb3b09b96d205db47ba1.pngimage.png.1ba64414103261fd92d7d5d36166c993.png

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ◄Greed► said:

link
image.png.5b6b1fbdd47efb3b09b96d205db47ba1.pngimage.png.1ba64414103261fd92d7d5d36166c993.png

Hm?  you have me confused.  what is this?  And with database still down (yes I know it will be up soon, not complaining)  I can't look up the wording or the coding of the cards to actually answer a question definitively

@ValheruWolf, The rrf file is a replay. download the file, place it on the Replay folder to where your talonro client is. Run your talonro and click the replay button to select a rrf file (3snipcards.rrf should be there).

11 hours ago, ◄Greed► said:

whats the practical use of that arte[3sn] /rice?
I think what keele said is more accurate. Can you try something with Solar blade, it has 1% hp leech and 100% chance to proc it.

This now is good only at fat crit snip. Usable at first wave levels when you run alone without HP. This bow is not suitable for instances since it has very little damage.

6 hours ago, Kelen said:

@ValheruWolf, The rrf file is a replay. download the file, place it on the Replay folder to where your talonro client is. Run your talonro and click the replay button to select a rrf file (3snipcards.rrf should be there).

whats the practical use of that arte[3sn] /rice?
I think what keele said is more accurate. Can you try something with Solar blade, it has 1% hp leech and 100% chance to proc it.

its my bow and Greed is right about leech (just watch Greed's replay). But he is not too right about using, because it more usable for this build - it can be used on all waves and on solofarm (as main bow or second) 

Edited by Kulon

19 hours ago, ◄Greed► said:

link

So just to be absolutely sure (before I might make a useless weapon), this is still working?

If I had a choice which second bow to choose AkAkAk or SnipSnipSnip then I will absolutely choose SnipSnipSnip.
First TTT/awsm

I think that in two days nothing has changed with this card.

Do you know if the HP leech from pets like Succubus pet (Enable a 5% chance of gaining 5% of the damage inflicted on an enemy as HP with each attack) stack with Sniper cards in the same fashion?

For instance would 1 sniper card + a loyal succubus pet give you a 15% chance of gaining 25% of the damage inflicted on an enemy as HP with each attack, or do they work independently from each other.